What's new

Philippines leader says he’s open to territorial access for Japanese troops

I don't recall us permanently taking their land and brushing them away if they complained.
When did China taking their land, China just claimed back land belongs to China that was claimed illegally by the British India empire from China. And you people sure stabbed their back many times in the past decades, a great ally.

Last edited:
Yeah, China should give a province like Xinjiang to you instead becos China has more land area, LOL. By your same logic, China should give up Tibet, South Tibet and Askin Chin to India becos India wishes so and China has much larger land area than India, LOL . Otherwise, China is greedy in your eyes. China claims territories that are rightfully Chinese as most other reasonable countries would do, no reason for China to be different. China had already lost millions of square KM of lands to neighbouring countries in the past two centuries, if China is anyway greedy, China maybe should get those stolen lands back now.

I hear some Filipino netizens saying the same thing, that is since China is a such large country, it can afford and should give Chinese islands in SCS to Philipine, such greedy people that already stole some Chinese islands in SCS want more islands that are not theirs but from China simply becos it is a big country are laughable.

So is that what u deduced from what i said?? You seriously have comprehension problems. And the term "rightfully" is relative. Some other nation will think the same. If china wants to be super power, it should stop behaving like a shopkeeper.

Table of world strategic IQ:

China 10/10
USA 5/10
Japan 2/10

Please come back to this post after WWIII where China rips Japan in half, puts USA back in the Dark Ages and tell me how right I am!!

For USA to win China in any kind of military struggle where strategy counts, she will need the help of Aliens with much higher intelligence and strategic planning...

So is that what u deduced from what i said?? You seriously have comprehension problems. And the term "rightfully" is relative. Some other nation will think the same. If china wants to be super power, it should stop behaving like a shopkeeper.
China just claims what are rightfully Chinese, you have no reason to accuse China being greedy, China doesnt want to appease others and sacrifice its core interests in order to be a superpower or a shopkeeper, and thats what you are advocating China to give up. Would the US or Russia give up an inch of their land in order to be superpowers and amicable to other countries ? Dont just only ask China to do what is impossible in the world.

Yes, everything is relative, I see many world maps drawn by Pakistanis today still show South Tibet and even Askin Chin are indeed Indian territories, we know your biases.

Last edited:

THE United States renewed a warning that it would defend its treaty ally if Filipino forces come under attack in the disputed South China Sea, after a Chinese coast guard ship allegedly hit a Philippine patrol vessel with a military-grade laser that briefly blinded some of its crew.

The incident took place on February 6 when the Chinese coast guard ship beamed high-grade lasers to block the Philippine patrol vessel BRP Malapascua from approaching Second Thomas Shoal on a resupply mission to Filipino forces there, according to the Philippine officials.

US State Department spokesman Ned Price said China's "dangerous operational behavior directly threatens regional peace and stability, infringes upon freedom of navigation in the South China Sea as guaranteed under international law and undermines the rules-based international order."

THE United States renewed a warning that it would defend its treaty ally if Filipino forces come under attack in the disputed South China Sea, after a Chinese coast guard ship allegedly hit a Philippine patrol vessel with a military-grade laser that briefly blinded some of its crew.

The incident took place on February 6 when the Chinese coast guard ship beamed high-grade lasers to block the Philippine patrol vessel BRP Malapascua from approaching Second Thomas Shoal on a resupply mission to Filipino forces there, according to the Philippine officials.

US State Department spokesman Ned Price said China's "dangerous operational behavior directly threatens regional peace and stability, infringes upon freedom of navigation in the South China Sea as guaranteed under international law and undermines the rules-based international order."
That's the point China wants this confrontation, make USA waste even more money that they don't have while China has an excuse to builds up.

Back
Top Bottom