What's new

Philippines challenges China to go to UN court to end Spratly dispute

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Philippines asks China to join tribunal to end sea spat | Reuters

Philippines asks China to join tribunal to end sea spat
MANILA, April 17 | Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06am EDT

(Reuters) - The Philippines is to ask China to agree to take a dispute over an uninhabited South China Sea shoal to an international court as the two sides traded new accusations of intrusions.

The most recent dispute between China and the Philippines has entered its second week, with a Philippine coast guard ship and two Chinese maritime surveillance vessels faced off near the Scarborough Shoal.

No warrning on this :) where are all Chinese Cyber War Lords ??? :)
On topic: any response from china govt. officially. ???

Chinas case doesnt stand a chance in UN court , Its better they avoid any potential embarrassment and back off

that is ridiculous. when the house is yours then a thief came and took it because it is situated next door of his. He goes one step further taking it to a court in which the majority of the people in charge will likely be influenced by his mob boss. what kind of logic is that?

that is ridiculous. when the house is yours then a thief came and took it because it is situated next door of his. He goes one step further taking it to a court in which the majority of the people in charge will likely be influenced by his mob boss. what kind of logic is that?

And how exactly is the "house" yours?

if the house is yours, it shouldn't be too hard to provide relevant documentation in court then.
why get hot under the collar?

And how exactly is the "house" yours?

you people are lost on the subject. I have provided linkage to the claim. can you search and find the link via similar threads?

Hey, hilarious. Lies is not evident. China's house is in mainland. Scarborough Islands is too close to Philippine and in his EZZ, china don't have little chance vs Philippine.

if the house is yours, it shouldn't be too hard to provide relevant documentation in court then.
why get hot under the collar?

you have not read my post thoroughly

Hey, hilarious. Lies is not evident. China's house is in mainland. Scarborough Islands is too close to Philippine and in his EZZ, china don't have little chance vs Philippine.

hilarious!, tell it to the brits their house is in europe not in Islas Malvinas.

we've seen the "evidence" put forth. i wonder why you seem reluctant to test it in the international court of law.

you have not read my post thoroughly

hilarious!, tell it to the brits their house is in europe not in Islas Malvinas.

Britain in Europe then Australia, New zeland, Unite Sates became independent ...
Malvinas Islands and Scarborough is in difference circumstances. Britain officially controlled it from long time.

Britain in Europe then Australia, New zeland, Unite Sates became independent ...
Malvinas Islands and Scarborough is in difference circumstances. Britain officially controlled it from long time.

we can gain easy control of the island. we just dont want to resort to military means until last

China has been asked many times by the Philippines to bring the SCS/WPS disputes to the UN international court but have repeatedly declined , I 'WONDER' what's the reason ...

I guess China will not dare to international court with the Philippines or any country has claim in the East Sea because China does not have any legal basis for its claims. China is a bully too greedy and unreasonable.

China has been asked many times by the Philippines to bring the SCS/WPS disputes to the UN international court but have repeatedly decline to agree, I 'WONDER' what's the reason ...

Because they fear. Robber often fear justice.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom