What's new

Philippines 48 Fighter Jets, 6 Submarines, Anti-ship cruise missiles: CNAS

Don't ask me, even I'm confused about it too.

Just because you're born/live in authoritarian 1 party state where the country tells you what to think doesn't mean that other country does the same with its citizens.

Its not a donation its a soft loan its been approve by NEDA or Economic policy board before the ships go to the Philippine Cost Guard. Its really Great because its all brand new most of the ships we are buying is only refurnish warships from Italy and US and South Korea, Spain and others but this are under negotiations.

Whatever helps you sleep at night,

Its does because knowing we have ship in the area you are illegally entering we still have legal control over the area

Its does because knowing we have ship in the area you are illegally entering we still have legal control over the area
Where is your ship? Oh wait you lied.

"Philippine Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario has confirmed a former diplomat's claim that Huangyan Island is under China's control, according to a report on malaya.com.

“The shoal is under virtual occupation by China,” said former foreign undersecretary and former Philippine Permanent Representative to the United Nations Lauro Baja."

Huangyan Island under virtual occupation by China: Philippine FM - World News - SINA English

donation from Japan, because Philippines is broke?

Anyway that´s a good news for Phlippines. So they can use these vessels to confront the Chinese in scaborough shoal.

poor command of English or not, as American you are supposed to support the Philippines in the dispute?

We are allies with the Philippines and Japan. That is a fact. However, Japan is a nation that stands on her own feet, the Pinoys on the other hand, wants to fight China while hiding behind our arses, in other words, they have been moving heaven and earth to get us involved in their pissing match with the Chinese, and that is infuriating. If you think you are tough, then make a stand with your own arse, like what the Vietnamese are doing. Don't ***** and whine and expect others to pick up the fight for you.

We are allies with the Philippines and Japan. That is a fact. However, Japan is a nation that stands on her own feet, the Pinoys on the other hand, wants to fight China while hiding behind our arses, in other words, they have been moving heaven and earth to get us involved in their pissing match with the Chinese, and that is infuriating. If you think you are tough, then make a stand with your own arse, like what the Vietnamese are doing. Don't ***** and whine and expect others to pick up the fight for you.

Not really because if were America would be giving us the same package the Pakistanis are getting so knowing that's America position so we are buying/loaning from Europe/South Koren/ America and now Japan so its little off that you say we are relaying on just America.

Not really because if were America would be giving us the same package the Pakistanis are getting so knowing that's America position so we are buying/loaning from Europe/South Koren/ America and now Japan so its little off that you say we are relaying on just America.

Well its a different situation with Pakistan. We have ground troops in a neighboring country which Pakistan having a direct stake in and they are trying to pull the strings to make their neighbor go their way. Similarly, just like the Philippines, Pakistan is waging a counter insurgency campaign but with a determined foe and arguably is neither winning or losing. In the case of the Philippiines, the Pinoy government has the upper hand with essentially no threat to the existence of the state. In addition, the Pakistani economy is slowly and consistently going down the tubes, relying on loans to survive, whereas, the Philippine economy is roaring with stable macroeconomic fundamentals. That is why, you got a hand me down coast guard ship while the Paks got billions.

Where is your ship? Oh wait you lied.

"Philippine Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario has confirmed a former diplomat's claim that Huangyan Island is under China's control, according to a report on malaya.com.

“The shoal is under virtual occupation by China,” said former foreign undersecretary and former Philippine Permanent Representative to the United Nations Lauro Baja."

Huangyan Island under virtual occupation by China: Philippine FM - World News - SINA English

Aquino must be Dissapointed.

Aquino must be Dissapointed.

And your still a troll a proving your not really a filipino

Well its a different situation with Pakistan. We have ground troops in a neighboring country which Pakistan having a direct stake in and they are trying to pull the strings to make their neighbor go their way. Similarly, just like the Philippines, Pakistan is waging a counter insurgency campaign but with a determined foe and arguably is neither winning or losing. In the case of the Philippiines, the Pinoy government has the upper hand with essentially no threat to the existence of the state. In addition, the Pakistani economy is slowly and consistently going down the tubes, relying on loans to survive, whereas, the Philippine economy is roaring with stable macroeconomic fundamentals. That is why, you got a hand me down coast guard ship while the Paks got billions.

So you admit the Philippines is going up while before you hated filipino one for you Hipokrito! (hypocrite)

And your still a troll a proving your not really a filipino

So you admit the Philippines is going up while before you hated filipino one for you Hipokrito! (hypocrite)

And you have a comprehension problem. Poor you, just go back to your hut and count coconuts, t

Ouch, that was really harsh. I know Zero Wing tends to rub people the wrong way on here but most Filipinos are cool. :cheers:

And you have a comprehension problem. Poor you, just go back to your hut and count coconuts, t

I live in the city i rest under coconuts and not all of us are poor we on a rise remember you said it yourself.

Ouch, that was really harsh. I know Zero Wing tends to rub people the wrong way on here but most Filipinos are cool. :cheers:

We are cool thank you for that but i don't really care for negative opinions about my people happy spring festival

Two Firms Join Bidding for 21 PAF Helicopters
08 Februari 2013

PAF-1.jpg

The defense department wants the helicopters delivered on or before March 31. (photo : Timawa)

MANILA, Philippines - Two firms joined yesterday’s bidding for the acquisition of 21 UH-1H helicopters for the Philippine Air Force.

They are the Israel-based Radom Aviation Systems Ltd. and the US-based Rice Aircraft Services Inc.

A total of seven firms purchased bid documents from the Department of National Defense, but only Radom and Rice submitted offers.

The five firms that bought bid documents but did not join the bidding were Serpenair Group Inc./Bell helicopter, ST Aerospace Engineering PTE. Ltd, Stone of David Tactical Equipment Co., Overseas Aircraft Support Inc., and Aerospace Engineering Group.

Defense officials postponed the opening of bids scheduled yesterday.

Defense Undersecretary Fernando Manalo said he believes the government can still acquire the UH-1 helicopters in time for the elections.

The defense department wants the helicopters delivered on or before March 31.

The government has allocated P1.26 billion for the purchase of the helicopters and the integrated logistics support package.

The Air Force made the request for additional Hueys in 2011.

It only has 16 mission-capable Hueys, 51 units short of the ideal number of operational combat utility helicopters.

The defense department first held a bidding for the helicopters last December.

However, it was declared a failure after bidders fell short of some requirements.

(PhilStar)

Back
Top Bottom