What's new

Philippine: 2 Chinese Mig29s harrass PAF aircraft in Spratlys

Atleast not like showcase fighter JF17 to which even Zimbabwe dnt want to induct

Its better that LCA is in drawing board :lol:

Just like the showcase fighter su-30 even the maker russia didnt induct..........And yeah...... Keep it on the drawing board for another 40......... It might miraclously give offsprings lol.....LCA mk2......:rofl:

You need that

Cause we already made two country in past

No more mukti bhani, no more ammo starved 35000 soldiers, no more american sanctions, no more USSR to help u and no more india between a far off land hit my indian proxy civil war...... Funny u still could do jack in the air battles or on the western front...

Nothin to lose............ Next time.......... we would love to waste HAL and DRDO......hahah and take the rest of 43% indian occupied Kashmir......(Took 57% in 48..remember).

and a imaginary plane that has sucked up funds and delivered nothing is now better than a working, finished product ?
please go and become the head of the indian army

No need......his name is perfect........another failure by DRDO.....

Just like the showcase fighter su-30 even the maker russia didnt induct..........And yeah...... Keep it on the drawing board for another 40......... It might miraclously give offsprings lol.....LCA mk2......:rofl:

You google before making fun of your self

No more mukti bhani, no more ammo starved 35000 soldiers, no more american sanctions, no more USSR to help u and no more india between a far off land hit my indian proxy civil war...... Funny u still could do jack in the air battles or on the western front...

then what about pic of Indian soldier in Lahore ????

Nothin to lose............ Next time.......... we would love to waste HAL and DRDO......hahah and take the rest of 43% indian occupied Kashmir......(Took 57% in 48..remember).

57% ???? :lol: check facts again

you already tried 4 times and got kicked

No need......his name is perfect........another failure by DRDO.....

Now a days one common thing use for Pakistani nationals ()

you want me to use that ???? ;)

No, if PLAAF entered Indian Airspace it'll be the start of the People's Republic of Punjab, Delhi Autonomous Region, Mumbai Special Administrative District, Office of the Governor of India, Greater Bangladesh, etc etc.

HAHAHA u sure it wouldn't Tibet wouldn't be called Republic of India!!!! JAJAJAJA

LOL this isn't the 60's anymore, buddy... new era, chinese ppl hahaha I am scared of Jackie Chan!!! watch out for the chinese ARMY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of which our government just passed an idiot law:

Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Bill being rushed through Parliament.
As well as the breach of our human rights, as this bill assumes you are guilty on accusation, until proven innocent.

We got that years ago here in Canada. Basically an extension of the American DMCA act filed by a Canadian company.

I just bought this T.V. it short circuited when i plugged it in to the Wall, and I read the label and it says MADE IN CHINA:bad:

LOL please Don't even tell me about ur Unproven J-17 selling those advanced mig -21 looking aircrafts to Pakistan and they rejoice

Reading some of the posts here make me wish I had mod power.

Dont embarass urself so much drdo.... For god sake.

LOL... DRDO again a proven failure.

Azad Kashmir,Gilgit Baltistan, AKsai chin.....Heck our forces were in Ladakh when nehru went to UN begging for a ceasefire.... and promised refrendum in IOK? looks like u suffer frm memory loss.:tdown:

Yeah right.....Thts why u celebrate on 71 and not 48,65 right?

Again a third class frustrated reply frm DRDO the failure.

Use ur brain........

:rofl::rofl: A balochi of leftover Pakistan talking of taking over other countries :rofl::rofl:

Talk of talking big!

First take care of leftover Bakistan, mate. :cheers:

Reading some of the posts here make me wish I had mod power.

I too think you should have mod power at least for the China defence forum (can't really influence much one way or the other). It would help with a lot with civility at least (something I have a new appreciation of)

HAHAHA u sure it wouldn't Tibet wouldn't be called Republic of India!!!! JAJAJAJA

LOL this isn't the 60's anymore, buddy... new era, chinese ppl hahaha I am scared of Jackie Chan!!! watch out for the chinese ARMY HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're right, it isn't 1960. In 1960 China and India were equal. Now we are not.

You are not Israeli. Israelis treat Indians like sh!t. An Indian would be treated far better in China than in Israel where they look down on you like dogs. Their defense "industries" (mostly repackaging US stuff) like India's government but ask what a typical Israeli thinks of a typical Indian? You are the typical example of a suck-up Indian that loves the people that treat you like sh!t but look down on those that treat you nicely as a sign of weakness. Disgusting.

You're right, it isn't 1960. In 1960 China and India were equal. Now we are not.

You are not Israeli. Israelis treat Indians like sh!t. An Indian would be treated far better in China than in Israel where they look down on you like dogs. Their defense "industries" (mostly repackaging US stuff) like India's government but ask what a typical Israeli thinks of a typical Indian? You are the typical example of a suck-up Indian that loves the people that treat you like sh!t but look down on those that treat you nicely as a sign of weakness. Disgusting.

Exactly right. That's why Indians invented the slogan "Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai" to describe the friendship. :tup:

Sorry but listen, I am just not convinced about China's Army, they were unable to stop a small island in the name of Japan, and We were beat in 1960 because we were poor, lacked the fire power... look where India will be 2015, in terms of equpment and firepower, top of the world ... I am happy for chinese economic success.... every country LOVES India... we ARE NICEest ppl in the world, we hate war, Gandhi was our father... to pick a fight with country that believed in non violence... that calls for introspection!! look into one's self...

Claming our LAND is NOT NICE, you scumbag gov is torturing vietnam,philleipenes, and .... what do u say to that... I think Isreal hates the Chinese more, because u guys like the paks

Sorry but listen, I am just not convinced about China's Army, they were unable to stop a small island in the name of Japan, and We were beat in 1960 because we were poor, lacked the fire power... look where India will be 2015, in terms of equpment and firepower, top of the world ... I am happy for chinese economic success.... every country LOVES India... we ARE NICEest ppl in the world, we hate war, Gandhi was our father... to pick a fight with country that believed in non violence... that calls for introspection!! look into one's self...

Claming our LAND is NOT NICE, you scumbag gov is torturing vietnam,philleipenes, and .... what do u say to that... I think Isreal hates the Chinese more, because u guys like the paks

We don't care who you are, if you want to keep messing with us, then be prepared to get a bloody nose.

We were already very nice with you guys in 1962, next time without the Yankees and the Ruskies, it won't be the same.

We don't care who you are, if you want to keep messing with us, then be prepared to get a bloody nose.

We were already very nice with you guys in 1962, next time without the Yankees and the Ruskies, it won't be the same.

Hahaha i fought ppl, i got bloody NOSE, but i ended up breaking their ribs or necks...

Like i said we are peace lovers... DONT MESS WITH US stop claiming our land, b4 you have to no land to claim... WE SUPPORT TIBET FREE MOVEMENT, and INDPENDENCE>>> WE WILL CONTINUE to HARBOR TOBETANS>>> WE WILL PROTECT THESE PEACEFULL RELIGIOUS PPL SO WHAT>>>> WHAT U GONNA DO>????

Back
Top Bottom