What's new

Philippine: 2 Chinese Mig29s harrass PAF aircraft in Spratlys

You think that Filipinos have a choice? If you visit one of their forums, you'll find out quick that they're pretty bitter about American treatment both historically and currently.

Read up on Gaddfi's past and you'll out that he's sucked up to everyone from Arabs to the Sub-Saharan Africans, except nobody wanted him for one of their own.

Just because he's fighting for his life against the Americans it doesn't mean that he isn't a lowlife suck up. Anti-American isn't necessarily good in it of itself, you need to look deeper.

That Colonel got style. Even though he had screwed with China in Tanzania... he got style.

That Colonel got style. Even though he had screwed with China in Tanzania... he got style.

Interesting dresser, but still a spineless suck up.

From his pro-arabic period

gaddafi-nurse_1864626i.jpg

From his Pan-Africanist period

photo_verybig_4454.jpg

From his most recent West-friend period

162755034.jpg

Check my new topic about colonel Gaddafi, i think he deserves 100 times more of respect than those low-life Pinoys who would think about selling their mother and sister to the Yankees.

You still think that Gaddadfi wouldn't sell his own mother to Obama for more power? Or that he's a anti-west warrior?

topTeaser_crop_Der-libysche-Revolutionsf-hrer-Muammar-al-Gaddafi-begr-t-US-Pr-sident-Barack-Obama-am-Rande-des-G8-Gipfels-in-L-Aquila-Archivfoto-vom-09.07.2009.jpg

Tony-Blair-Colonel-Gaddafi.jpg

alg_condi-rice.jpg

You still think that Gaddadfi wouldn't sell his own mother to Obama for more power? Or that he's a anti-west warrior?

topTeaser_crop_Der-libysche-Revolutionsf-hrer-Muammar-al-Gaddafi-begr-t-US-Pr-sident-Barack-Obama-am-Rande-des-G8-Gipfels-in-L-Aquila-Archivfoto-vom-09.07.2009.jpg

Tony-Blair-Colonel-Gaddafi.jpg

alg_condi-rice.jpg

You can see the Colonel is not very comfortable. So would you still give him a thumbs down? I bet you 100 to 1 he didn't enjoy those companies.

unfortunately Philippine think it's better to deal with a country like china rather than vietnam~~

or they r just afraid of vietnam more~

I think China need to export to them some of our chengguan's. They are in urgent need of some discipline :cheers:

LOL I wish they fighters would enter indian Air space, HAHAHAHA MKI's would roast them

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

I wish PLAFF would enter indian Air space NOW, MKI would roast these migs LOL

Yeah, Colonel was pragmatic, even he did screw up his diplomacy with China, it can pretty much say he didn't have much choice to confront the entire Western dominated sphere.

At least he never supported the fanatical religious view over the nation's sovereignty. For example, he did never support the independence of Kosovo nor he did embrace the pointless Muslim brotherhood. He did call the rebels of Kosovo as the American funded lapdogs.

The Pinoys, on the other hand, has pretty much sold their soul to the Uncle Sam, nothing can help them since they are voluntary to become the slaves of the Anglo-Saxons.

I hope you guys can invade Tibet, then it gives us an excuse to bomb you back into stone age.

Ok then we will make museum of our Nukes :hitwall:

With nuke subs and soon to be operation ICBM I hope you are not that stupid

Your BM is a joke, if it wasn't the Uncle Sam, do you truly believe that we are scared of India? Gimme a break!!!

Yes. India became the super power of Asia since 2010. Here is the prove:

Agni 5 Missile scares China - Agni 5 to be ready by 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom