What's new

Philippine: 2 Chinese Mig29s harrass PAF aircraft in Spratlys

For a long time, the Chinese south east asia strategy is a bit off; for a long time, the Chinese wish Vietnam could be their proxy in the asian countries for them. The Chinese should be considering hardly beaten down Phillipines to do the job for them while taking containment positions against the vietnamese.

For a long time, the Chinese south east asia strategy is a bit off; for a long time, the Chinese wish Vietnam could be their proxy in the asian countries for them. The Chinese should be considering hardly beaten down Phillipines to do the job for them while taking containment positions against the vietnamese.

Don't you have anything better to do or talk about? Other than bashing China in almost every single one of your posts?

I recommend you self-delete.

Or else what? You gonna smash the report button? Which I imagine you already did :azn:

Does that change anything for the better?

You never mentioned in this thread the fact that the PLAAF never used MIG-29s in the first place.

The AFP reported sightings of "Chinese MIG-29s". Doesn't that sound odd and funny that it is coming from the AFP's Chief of Staff during a press conference?

And here you are bashing China over God knows what reason.

Take it easy. Take a chill pill :cheers: :smokin:

Or else what? You gonna smash the report button? Which I imagine you already did :azn:

Does that change anything for the better?

You never mentioned in this thread the fact that the PLAAF never used MIG-29s in the first place.

The AFP reported sightings of "Chinese MIG-29s". Doesn't that sound odd and funny that it is coming from the AFP's Chief of Staff during a press conference?

And here you are bashing China over God knows what reason.

Take it easy. Take a chill pill :cheers: :smokin:

Bit of a loonie this guy and still wouldn't answer my which Yugoslav republic he comes from question.

Chill out guys. Hasn't it occurred to you that the news reporter or the printing department would have made a mistake? I mean that is more practical than an air chief not being able to tell the difference between fighter jets no matter of which country.

Not i am arrogant, but i just refer the reality that such a beggar country doesn't deserve getting our attention.

It would be best to treat all nations with due respect and it is definitely a mistake to think the Philippines for China's future in the region.

Philippines should be the corner stone of Chinese ASEAN policy. Not Vietnam. Vietnam is a dead end.

That is exactly how the imperialistic powers saw us at the turn of the 20th century.

It doesn't matter what others viewed about us, but at least we have the dignity to fight and to work hard for ourselves, unlike those beggars who have no dignity, no pride, no shame, but to keep s@cking at its American Anglo-Saxon big daddy.

Check my new topic about colonel Gaddafi, i think he deserves 100 times more of respect than those low-life Pinoys who would think about selling their mother and sister to the Yankees.

It doesn't matter what others viewed about us, but at least we have the dignity to fight and to work hard for ourselves, unlike those beggars who have no dignity, no pride, no shame, but to keep s@cking at its American Anglo-Saxon big daddy.

You think that Filipinos have a choice? If you visit one of their forums, you'll find out quick that they're pretty bitter about American treatment both historically and currently.

Check my new topic about colonel Gaddafi, i think he deserves 100 times more of respect than those low-life Pinoys who would think about selling their mother and sister to the Yankees.

Read up on Gaddfi's past and you'll out that he's sucked up to everyone from Arabs to the Sub-Saharan Africans, except nobody wanted him for one of their own.

Just because he's fighting for his life against the Americans it doesn't mean that he isn't a lowlife suck up. Anti-American isn't necessarily good in it of itself, you need to look deeper.

Back
Top Bottom