What's new

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
After setting the box office on fire with his last release Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kabir Khan is finally out with the dramatic trailer of his much-delayed film Phantom, reported.

926285-saif-1437815537-826-640x480.jpg

The film is about Saif’s quest to find and kill Hariz Saeed, a character based on Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed who India considers to be the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attack.

Bruised, unkempt hair and blindfolded. That’s what Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif looked like in the posters of the film shared by the director.

Kabir took to Twitter to share the first look of both the actors:

Since the first pictures from the film sets went viral in 2013, Phantom has created a frenzy among fans. The delay in the release of the film has kept the movie in headlines for past two years.

After Race 2, this is the second time that Katrina and Saif will share screen space. Phantom is a action-thriller in which Saif is playing a spy while Katrina will essay the role of a photo journalist.

The film has been shot in Beirut, Turkey, Canada, Mumbai, Kashmir and Punjab.

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed - The Express Tribune

i am more interested in the role of hariz saaed- who is playing him?-

that's what India have been telling this @sshole
KABHI AAO KHUSHBOO LAGAKE KASHMIR ME
ITNI KHATIRDAARI KARENGE KI JAANE KA MAN NAHI KAREGA.:enjoy:

according to your clown agencies , last time he send his kids to Mumbai , it takes 3 days for your Army and special forces to take them out hahahahaha , you should re-think what you wish for hahaha

Interestingly, this comes from the same director who created Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

Beta munna.
According to your agencies last time we
Send many mujaheeds in peshawar to kill more people than mumbai
So you must think twice what you wish for dude :azn:
because you know we have quite an experience in handling you guyzz.:enjoy:

where and when ?
if you are talking about Peshawar School attack .. than it was not because it was done by TTP and they accept it

After setting the box office on fire with his last release Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kabir Khan is finally out with the dramatic trailer of his much-delayed film Phantom, reported.

926285-saif-1437815537-826-640x480.jpg

The film is about Saif’s quest to find and kill Hariz Saeed, a character based on Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed who India considers to be the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attack.

Bruised, unkempt hair and blindfolded. That’s what Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif looked like in the posters of the film shared by the director.

Kabir took to Twitter to share the first look of both the actors:

Since the first pictures from the film sets went viral in 2013, Phantom has created a frenzy among fans. The delay in the release of the film has kept the movie in headlines for past two years.

After Race 2, this is the second time that Katrina and Saif will share screen space. Phantom is a action-thriller in which Saif is playing a spy while Katrina will essay the role of a photo journalist.

The film has been shot in Beirut, Turkey, Canada, Mumbai, Kashmir and Punjab.

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed - The Express Tribune
I should watch. Bollywood jokers are turning Hafiz Saeed into a larger than life figure.

I hate that douche Saif Ali Khan. I don't understand who tolerates that guy?

Our courts disagree with you. We had nothing to do with those attacks.

:)
what will it take for you guys to see Hafiz Saeed in the same light as you view the TTP or ISIS etc ?

if I was supreme leader of India I'd even offer to exchange some of the Gujarat rioter murderers for HS, exchange scum for scum, even though they didn't do anything to Pakistani nationals

I should watch. Bollywood jokers are turning Hafiz Saeed into a larger than life figure.
you, sir.. are not allowed to watch movies, they are "haram" :sarcastic:

that's what India have been telling this @sshole
KABHI AAO KHUSHBOO LAGAKE KASHMIR ME
ITNI KHATIRDAARI KARENGE KI JAANE KA MAN NAHI KAREGA.:enjoy:
Remember Maulana Masood Azhar ....whom you guys brought yourself from Delhi to Kabul ....Thanks for all the khatirdari ...he is scotch free till this day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom