What's new

Phantom fuel tank falls on parking lot in Ankara

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece

I would like to see the expression on the face of the insurance adjuster who came for damage assessment. LOL

Kidding aside, our F4s have already reached the end of their airframe life. They should be withdrawn from service now.

I would like to see the expression on the face of the insurance adjuster who came for damage assessment. LOL

Kidding aside, our F4s have already reached the end of their airframe life. They should be withdrawn from service now.
Wow, I didn't know they are in service still. They were famous during Vietnam war.

Man,seriously every time I watch a documentary and they say "the pilot dropped the fuel tanks",I always go like "what if there were people below? what if there were houses?"

Man,seriously every time I watch a documentary and they say "the pilot dropped the fuel tanks",I always go like "what if there were people below? what if there were houses?"
I don't think the pilot drop this fuel tank. Probably due to metal fatigue.

If the investigations reveal that the reason is metal fatigue, it means that TURAF will say "goodbye" to our F4 fighters soon, whether it wants to or not!

The question becomes what to put in their place. If the TF6000/10000 and TF35000 turbofan engine projects are not finalized as soon as possible, we will quickly lose air power.

I don't think the pilot drop this fuel tank. Probably due to metal fatigue.

If the investigations reveal that the reason is metal fatigue, it means that TURAF will say "goodbye" to our F4 fighters soon, whether it wants to or not!

The question becomes what to put in their place. If the TF6000/10000 and TF35000 turbofan engine projects are not finalized as soon as possible, we will quickly lose air power.
Yes,I agree with you,I'm just saying when I watch the documentaries and they drop the tanks I always think "where did they land? what if they hit any people down there or houses?" lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom