What's new

PFI's mega plot to 'establish Islamic rule in India by 2047'; 8-page document accessed

Whats predictable is you have no source, as expected.
And who are the terrorists here ? I only see you getting self-terrorized by your schizophrenia.

Article 25 of Constitution says "all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right to freely profess, practice, and propagate religion subject to public order, morality and health."[18]

Article 19(1)(c) of the Indian Constitution guarantees the right to form associations and unions to all or any of its citizens.

Constitution permits one to freely profess, practice, and propagate religion, also to help with propagation guarantees the right to form associations and unions to all or any of its citizens.
Who doesn't want ones religion and culture to spread ? Many Sc St OBC also want to dislodge your BJP and Congress from center, also to convert fellows out of Hinduism which subjugated their ancestors under caste system.

A Conspiracy against the Nation and the Constitution has been uncovered here.

I have merely put the Facts on the table.

Let the people Judge for themselves.

Why is your @ss on fire ? chor ke dadhi me tinka

A Conspiracy against the Nation and the Constitution has been uncovered here.

I have merely put the Facts on the table.

Let the people Judge for themselves.

Why is your @ss on fire ? chor ke dadhi me tinka
Nation is not land, but people, any plan against Hindutwa is only against 10% upper caste Hindus. Not against Nation or Constitution. I'm putting some additional facts on the table to help people judge better for themselves.
Its your *** on fire, as you are the one getting threatened by your schizophrenia

Nation is not land, but people, any plan against Hindutwa is only against 10% upper caste Hindus. Not against Nation or Constitution. I'm putting some additional facts on the table to help people judge better for themselves.
Its your *** on fire, as you are the one getting threatened by your schizophrenia

LOL. You poor attempt at legitimizing and white washing the PFI conspiracy will only make people realize how deep the ROT is.

Not surprised to see "moderate islamists " covering up for the terrorists.

If hindu extremists can call for a Hindu rashtra why can't 240 million Indian Muslims call for a Islamic state or Sikhs call for a khalistan

LOL. You poor attempt at legitimizing and white washing the PFI conspiracy will only make people realize how deep the ROT is.

How is it a conspiracy why can't they call for a Islamic state if you can call for a Hindu rashtra

If hindu extremists can call for a Hindu rashtra why can't 240 million Indian Muslims call for a Islamic state or Sikhs call for a khalistan

How is it a conspiracy why can't they call for a Islamic state if you can call for a Hindu rashtra

TWO Islamic state has already been created as per their demand in 1945.

So they are free to move there any time they want. I am even willing to sponsor their ticket.

Indian constitution recognizes Sikhs as Hindus, so why settle for Khalistan wen you can have entire Hindustan ?

TWO Islamic state has already been created as per their demand in 1945.

So they are free to move there any time they want. I am even willing to sponsor their ticket.
Your Modi giving citizenship to Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims. Have some shame

My attempt is to expose your upper caste Hindutwa agenda, of legitimizing fake news using a document without source or investigation. People are starting to realize how fake news is being spread by Godi media to suit your agenda.

My attempt is to expose your upper caste Hindutwa agenda, of legitimizing fake news using a document without source or investigation. People are starting to realize how fake news is being spread by Godi media to suit your agenda.

You are attempting to obfuscate the issue in an desperate attempt to white wash PFI.

Its a tried and tested method of you lot, but sadly for you the world has cottoned up to your tricks.

Stone pelters cannot provide cover for terrorist any more. You will be named, shamed and exposed.

You are attempting to obfuscate the issue in an desperate attempt to white wash PFI.

Its a tried and tested method of you lot, but sadly for you the world has cottoned up to your tricks.

Stone pelters cannot provide cover for terrorist any more. You will be named, shamed and exposed.
So, you admit that you don't want people to think and decide for themselves, You want to put blinders(Hindutwa) on eyes of OBC SC ST, so you can gaslight them with fake news like this. So, OBC SC St instead of fighting with your for their rights, become your tool against minorities.

So, you admit that you don't want people to think and decide for themselves, You want to put blinders(Hindutwa) on eyes of OBC SC ST, so you can gaslight them with fake news like this. So, OBC SC St instead of fighting with your for their rights, become your tool against minorities.

Aww.... I am touched by your concern for OBC, SC, ST.

How about some love for Pasmanda and Shia muslims ?

Modi promised to expel them before 2014 elections.

It's 2022

He made no such promise to me.

PFI needs to be banned. What the heck is GoI doing ? Inaction by GoI is further emboldening PFI to launch anti india movements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom