What's new

PEW says Imran Khan is the most popular politician in Pakistan !

Sweeping polls is tough for PTI , its a journey they will start from small medium and than depends on the performance

In Pakistan even if a donkey acts like a lion he then becomes a hero in front of the confused awam.

There is no doubt Imran Khan is good politician..........but he can't do all things alone...........he need peoples for his party which could get votes from people........and so far he lacks in this.

get some information... your views will change...

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

improve rather...

He is popular for sure. Bcaz of his vision, determination and pain which he has in his heart for Pakistan. But the question is whether he will be able to screw our strong establishment? Will he be able to clean the mess created by our politicians? We have a very short term memory. I wish we do not forget 'this is your turn, next will be ours' during elections. Bravo Khan! Keep the good work up, Prove yourself for the country like you proved earlier 'the cancer hospital' which people thought you wont succeed in building that but you did.

Yar the next elections votes shall be divided like this for your country vs a plate of Bariyani

Sweeping polls is tough for PTI , its a journey they will start from small medium and than depends on the performance

yes, ofcourse sweeping may happen under a dramatic situation, otherwise like you said, its a journey... and surely PTI is on right direction !

The people hold a favorable view but come election will they vote for PTI?
Will they get up and vote at all?
Will they think beyond clan and caste?
Lip service has been the forte of our people, they love to talk about revolutions but on the other hand they do not even change their behavior one bit in a bid to improve the situation.

I wish Imran the best even though i disagree with some of his views, yet he is honest and i for one would like to have an honest man learn the ropes rather than getting thoroughly deceived by the so called seasoned politicians and their political dynasties.

P.S. i think that PTI needs to approach respectable people (of renown) and national heroes to become ambassadors of its campaign for improvement in education and justice. Let the ordinary voter know that these things are more important for the nation than America, CIA, Afghanistan, India, PML-N, PPP or ISI...let the people see common sense.
The campaign should be focused on justice and education but message should not be hardened to the extent that PTI is seen as avengers or enemies of all other political entities. A very clever yet principled campaign can indeed manage to give PTI some critical mass which it lacked in the past.

I hope so, and not only I hope I intend to work for his party... aik taraf insaaf ka nazriya hai, or dosri taraf bariyani !! lets see what ordinary pakistanies choose !!

in election of PP-160 lahore i have clearly seen change is coming in pakistan and it will start from lahore , in our area of PP-160 it was previously majorly dominated by Jamat e islami and their head quarter is in this area but in election of PP160 they got just 7,000 votes while imran khan got double votes than jamat e islami ,,, while PML N did casted huge number of fake votes candidate of PML N malik saif ul malook khokhar was unable to win from his own area johar town polling stations :D

in election of PP-160 lahore i have clearly seen change is coming in pakistan and it will start from lahore , in our area of PP-160 it was previously majorly dominated by Jamat e islami and their head quarter is in this area but in election of PP160 they got just 7,000 votes while imran khan got double votes than jamat e islami ,,, while PML N did casted huge number of fake votes candidate of PML N malik saif ul malook khokhar was unable to win from his own area johar town polling stations :D

yes, we watched that elections very closely, fake election commission office, recovered original stamps of election commission, and we saw on tv how police wala was stamping votes in the polling station, It was sure shot win of PTI, had the elections not been rigged by N league.

if the election commission is able to bring electronic machines into place, and our NIC number is used as the code for vote... Im pretty much sure, next election results in cities of Punjab and KP can produce results dramatically in favour of PTI, since I rule out this for the time being and base my analysis on the way things are operating, so by this account I do see PTI falling short of its competitors, it would be like 1937 elections...and then the youth would literary need to get out on streets to spread awareness among the commoners... I hope by that time PTI is mature enough to tackle state affairs in good spirit...

the best thing about PTI and IK is their Nationalistic approach... and this is the key point that will surely lead them to success...

no compromise on objectives shall inshallah bring PTI into power... sooner the better...

Back
Top Bottom