What's new

PEW says Imran Khan is the most popular politician in Pakistan !

Its a parliamentary form of government - whether or not Imran Khan wins will depend on how well people associate his party's candidates with Imran Khan, and how many of them come out to vote.

We can say Imran Khan is most favored for elections, but on the other hand, we all are sure he wont win. :cry:

We can say Imran Khan is most favored for elections, but on the other hand, we all are sure he wont win. :cry:

the bigger the objectives, the longer the path.... I dont expect him to win at all in 2013 elections, unless something dramatic happens, but I do hope he wins atleast in KP, and something in Punjab.... and be prepared to win the 2018 Elections.

the bigger the objectives, the longer the path.... I dont expect him to win at all in 2013 elections, unless something dramatic happens, but I do hope he wins atleast in KP, and something in Punjab.... and be prepared to win the 2018 Elections.

being an Indian I regularly watch lots of pakistani politics. Initially I used to think that he was not mature enough, but now I'm seeing lot of maturity in him. may be initially media did not pay much attention to him, but his view are resonating. this guy is a real deal not a bluff like any other grand old party. pakistan has lot's of good potential ( probably more so than india ), but this taliban situation has really been messed up. stop taking dollars and dictation from U.S and things will slowly but surely start to improve. U.S might give few F-16 or few billon dollars aid, but every time it does it takes a part of pakistan away from it. it the worse kind parasite the world has ever known.

being an Indian I regularly watch lots of pakistani politics. Initially I used to think that he was not mature enough, but now I'm seeing lot of maturity in him. may be initially media did not pay much attention to him, but his view are resonating. this guy is a real deal not a bluff like any other grand old party. pakistan has lot's of good potential ( probably more so than india ), but this taliban situation has really been messed up. stop taking dollars and dictation from U.S and things will slowly but surely start to improve. U.S might give few F-16 or few billon dollars aid, but every time it does it takes a part of pakistan away from it. it the worse kind parasite the world has ever known.

Care to explain the bolded part ?

Another thing , the country that you call a parasite ( USA) is where you reside right now so factually speaking you are the parasite not USA. You and your ilk are the worst kind of parasites the world has ever known .;)

Thank god most of my countrymen over there are not like you , If you are an Indian at all .

he will win most of seats from lahore and other major cities INSHALLAH :pakistan::pakistan:

Another thing , the country that you call a parasite ( USA) is where you reside right now so factually speaking you are the parasite not USA. You and your ilk are the worst kind of parasites the world has ever known .;)

Thank god most of my countrymen over there are not like you , If you are an Indian at all .

the potential he is talking about is resources and our geographic location .. we have huge resources of oil , gas , gold n copper , coal and other minerals which are unexplored .

he will win most of seats from lahore and other major cities INSHALLAH :pakistan::pakistan:

I hope so, and not only I hope I intend to work for his party... aik taraf insaaf ka nazriya hai, or dosri taraf bariyani !! lets see what ordinary pakistanies choose !!

the potential he is talking about is resources and our geographic location .. we have huge resources of oil , gas , gold n copper , coal and other minerals which are unexplored .

Thanks , but i would have liked an answer from him since he made that statement .

Wow take it easy man, you don't have to bury the dude alive for having a different point of view than you. You expect all the the 1.2 billion Indians to have the same homogeneous views about all the issues and anyone who doesn't agree is not an Indian ?

Wow take it easy man, you don't have to bury the dude alive for having a different point of view than you. You expect all the the 1.2 billion Indians to have the same homogeneous views about all the issues and anyone who doesn't agree is not an Indian ?

I asked asked him to elaborate and pointed out his hypocrisy for calling the country he has migrated to a parasite . I don't see where i buried him .He has not even bothered to reply .

There is no doubt Imran Khan is good politician..........but he can't do all things alone...........he need peoples for his party which could get votes from people........and so far he lacks in this.

He is popular for sure. Bcaz of his vision, determination and pain which he has in his heart for Pakistan. But the question is whether he will be able to screw our strong establishment? Will he be able to clean the mess created by our politicians? We have a very short term memory. I wish we do not forget 'this is your turn, next will be ours' during elections. Bravo Khan! Keep the good work up, Prove yourself for the country like you proved earlier 'the cancer hospital' which people thought you wont succeed in building that but you did.

Back
Top Bottom