What's new

‘Petrol price is Rs75 per litre,’ says PTI leader Uzma Kardar

Pakistan Tehreeke Insaf’s (PTI) MNA Uzma Kardar has said that petrol is being sold at Rs75 per litre in the country, which in reality is being sold at Rs114.24 per litre.

Is this correct? I filled my car yesterday and paid $1.70/litre which is equal to Rs179 which is the highest i have seen here for quite a while. usually its around $1.40 to $1.45 which is equal to Rs147 to Rs152 per litre.

Just another case of a politician being out of each with reality and the common man ...these ppl are living in an entirely different world. It was the same before but these PTI lot are way off the Richter scale.

in k kon say baap k paisay lagtay hain petrol per .. yeh log toh awaam k tax k paiso say petrol letay hain. jab sub mooft mil jai toh qemat k khak pata hona

Is this correct? I filled my car yesterday and paid $1.70/litre which is equal to Rs179 which is the highest i have seen here for quite a while. usually its around $1.40 to $1.45 which is equal to Rs147 to Rs152 per litre.

I am not in Pakistan so not aware but that sounds ridiculously high, last time I left it was Rs 110 or something so 114 sounds right. Maybe you're adding a different variant, the more premium one.

I am not in Pakistan so not aware but that sounds ridiculously high, last time I left it was Rs 110 or something so 114 sounds right. Maybe you're adding a different variant, the more premium one.
In UAE, the price is 2.09 dirhams which are 88 rupees converted.

75 rupees (Indian) is price in India. I think she searched Indian prices by mistake. :lol::lol::lol:

No the premium was even higher, i filled the E10 which is supposed to be the cheapest option.

Today the average price is $1.52 for E10. I agree the price is absurd.

https://www.fuelcheck.nsw.gov.au/app

Price today in Toronto is $1.18/liter which translates to Rs 138. Keep in mind Canada is a large oil producing country. Pakistanis should realize they cannot get everything for free, and if they want things to be subsided they better learn how to earn more dollars for the country. 220 million Pakistanis hardly export $25 billion, while 5 million overseas Pakistanis remit roughly same amount.

Baatien caroron ki dukaan pakoron ki.

In UAE, the price is 2.09 dirhams which are 88 rupees converted.

75 rupees (Indian) is price in India. I think she searched Indian prices by mistake. :lol::lol::lol:

So its laughing matter that PTI minister look towards India and not Pakistani prices?

Price today in Toronto is $1.18/liter which translates to Rs 138. Keep in mind Canada is a large oil producing country. Pakistanis should realize they cannot get everything for free, and if they want things to be subsided they better learn how to earn more dollars for the country. 220 million Pakistanis hardly export $25 billion, while 5 million overseas Pakistanis remit roughly same amount.

Baatien caroron ki dukaan pakoron ki.

Imagine comparing Canada to Pakistan. Social welfare and income is also just as much in Canada.

And why don't you focus on the fact how unconnected your beloved corrupt ministers are to the public state and prices.

Overpriviledged arse.

Imagine comparing Canada to Pakistan. Social welfare and income is also just as much in Canada.

And why don't you focus on the fact how unconnected your beloved corrupt ministers are to the public state and prices.

Overpriviledged arse.
There is a reason why Canada has such strong social welfare system. Canada's tax-to-GDP ratio is 32% compared to Pakistan's 11%. First pay 32% of whatever you earn in tax then have the gall to bark about social welfare.

Cellphone ke plan pe tax dehnay se tou jaan jati hai. Traders are out protesting just because they have to show NIC at transaction.

Tax dehna nahi hai leken Canada level welfare chahye.

There is a reason why Canada has such strong social welfare system. Canada's tax-to-GDP ratio is 32% compared to Pakistan's 11%. First pay 32% of whatever you earn in tax then have the gall to bark about social welfare.

Cellphone ke plan pe tax dehnay se tou jaan jati hai. Traders are out protesting just because they have to show NIC at transaction.

Give tax for what?

Canada has a system in place to give something to their tax payers.

Our country? Nothing.
No health or welfare system, no protection, no justice, no value. First show significant use of the tax money they are receiving then we will talk.

And stop deviating from the topic, your beloved corrupt ministers are running the country into the ground, and are living on our taxes and these statements are proof of it!

Whats the Price of Petrol In India Modi jee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is a Indian National..

Whats the Price of Petrol In India Modi jee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is a Indian National..

Lacking brain cells to say anything other than "you're indian," or what?

I am a Pakistani, not Indian by the way. You can ask moderators to check my IP history all the way. You can get lost now, rat : )

Back
Top Bottom