What's new

Petrol price Increased by 6.75 rupess

Why are they increasing now when oil prices are softening and PKR is too gradually gaining values?

To give credit to GOP oil prices are still cheaper than India

Regards
I think it's useless to compare fuel prices in India to fuel prices in Pakistan. We are used to it, our prices didn't increase suddenly or by 50% like in Bangladesh. Also our people are more informed about international developments due to digital penetration and education levels.

On the other hand, Pakistanis are used to subsidized fuels and affordable imported products. They don't have any idea about what happens when international market goes into chaos, import becomes costlier. This price rise is so sudden and shocking for them. The poor day in day out workers don't even have bank accounts, forget about savings to tide over this crisis.

Last edited:
People are stupid to fall for it. Trust me.

That's what I think too.

In all this let's not forget Miftah who is also getting screwed. Everyday he comes on the TV gives a statement and the other day opposite happens.

I really don't understand why does he have to respond to every tweet and then do a press conference when he knows keh people will ask this Maryam kefuffle.

I was expecting a cut in fuel prices given the recent good show of rupee. This is a surprise.

Why is it a surprise ? Pakistan fuel price is already too low compared to current international price.

With Pakistan current economic condition, this fuel hike is not something difficult to understand. It is a reasonable measure.

Well… we all know the answer…

We all know in almost all the cases that after your proxy government takes a debt with the IMF, the next thing you get is an enormous economic crisis…. Lol

So… just use you mind.

Saudi gov. has promised $100 million worth of fuel every month for the next 10 months. This was a special consideration from KSA for the current administration in Pakistan. Once this materializes, the fuel prices in Pakistan will likely ease and remain low until at least next election :cheers:

Why are they increasing now when oil prices are softening and PKR is too gradually gaining values?

To give credit to GOP oil prices are still cheaper than India

Regards

Yes, Petrol little bit cheaper than India,
But Cooking Oil, Rice, Chicken, Wheat prices are higher.

Especially Vegetable Oil prices are very higher than BD, India.
A category Cooking Oil price is 550+, B category cooking oil is 520-530, C category is not available.

Vegetable prices are not stable.
Tomato prices are 120 to 150 pkr per KG, In 2020 they were 450-500 pkr per KG
If tomato price comes down,ginger price up, last year ginger price was 800 pkr per kg.
Peas (Mutter) price is 300-350 pkr per kg.
Cauliflower (Gobhi) price is 130-150 pkr per kg, usually price in past was 20-40 pkr per kg
Dal price is nearly 400 pkr per kg

Sab sa bhara gasta woh hain Jo inha support ker raha hain. IK galti ker raha ha in ka Naam na la ker. Yesterday I was watching Lt Gen Amjad Shoaib, he was of the opinion kah IK ko abb bohat Sara kaam ker Lena chaie. Agar na kia to sajish kerna Wala mualsal kerta rahin ga or is ka nuksaan aga chal ker PTI or IK ko ho ga, specially agar yeh sarkar Bajwa ko extension dena main kamayab ho Gai, agala Saal cheap justice Esa ahh Jai ga to phir ker lo kaam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom