What's new

Petition seeks removal of ISI chief: Dawn

Pakistan leaderships according to fact history and 1971 never resigned, they will never resigned. How dumb they are. But for Pasha, he offered resignation after OBL raid and Gilani rejected resignation to give him more two years terms, anyone remember?

Do you want ME to post the PICTURES of LAVISH GOLF courses where Kiyani and their buddies play?
Do you want me to POST the PICTURES of Air Marshal's house?

Do you want me to compare it with the MAJORITY of PAkistanis?

Whatever golf course they play on it is the property of Pakistan and not their personal property unlike that dog of president who has stolen billions and has bought personal palaces all over the world!

This is Zardari's cheatu in Normandy France

Manoir de la Reine Blanche (Manor of the White Queen)
Bus%20St%20Remy%20(2).JPG

GPS co-ordinates: 49° 8' 46.47" N 1° 37' 20.34" E

The 16th century manor is located in the hamlet of Mesnil-Lieubray, near the city of Rouen in Normandy, northern France, the mayor of the local commune, Jerome Grisel, told AFP on Monday.

“The chateau is owned by the family of Zardari’s late wife Benazir Bhutto, the former Pakistani prime minister.”

Zardari visits Bhutto's French chateau | PKonweb
Im quite certain that Gen Kiani & Co can never match the level of corruption that these poltical SOBs are capable of.

it's a democratic process.....let the people decide the course of action, if they are unhappy with his performance as the DG-ISI.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

and who/what the f*ck is ''communist party of Pakistan''

you have to be to be shytting me. . . what idiot gave them and their degenerates even one minute of press time

It would be stupid to ask Arab Gov’t approval for the removal of Zardari because such talk is bound to leak out. If this was a conspiracy to topple the gov’t, it would be kept to very few people.

Also I don’t believe that PA needs to seek approval of a military coup from Arab countries. Even ISI Chief did it, it was on behalf of the COAS, hence why petition against ISI Chief alone, why not against COAS as well?

IMO this is the case of people seeking to create headlines with the help of the media combined with judicial activism. A prime example of judicial activism is that petition to the Supreme Court by Nawaz Sharif was granted relief without Gov’t given any chance for explanation. In Pakistan, we have a strange situation that Institutions are exceeding their authority but without giving any thought to ‘Good governance’.

In Pakistan, we have a strange situation that Institutions are exceeding their authority but without giving any thought to ‘Good governance’.

you know you have a problem when Minister of Ports is making political statements; when the head of the religious affairs ministry is found to have links in a Hajj scandal (Astagfarullah)....and of course when the head of Tourism ministry looks and sounds more like someone fit to lead a jihadi seminary :lol:

Not gonna happen. All the Zardari, Nawaz and Altaf supporters can jump up and down, we wont let you mess with PA or ISI.

If I remember correctly, didn't z.a.bhutto successfully remove a top Army General during his tenure (I might be wrong there)?

all these thugs whether army or non army chiefs must resign, the army and govt has failed miserably, army should choose new chief as do ISI and the govt must be dissolved

some army sympathisers said that solely govt was at fault, and vice versa, i say, both army and govt nexus is harming the country, both the institutions are sold out to americans

bring in new government and new mlitary chiefs

Whatever golf course they play on it is the property of Pakistan and not their personal property unlike that dog of president who has stolen billions and has bought personal palaces all over the world!

This is Zardari's cheatu in Normandy France

Manoir de la Reine Blanche (Manor of the White Queen)
Bus%20St%20Remy%20(2).JPG

GPS co-ordinates: 49° 8' 46.47" N 1° 37' 20.34" E

Zardari visits Bhutto's French chateau | PKonweb
Im quite certain that Gen Kiani & Co can never match the level of corruption that these poltical SOBs are capable of.

and this is surrey palace

BenazirsPalaceDubai001.jpg

imran is right, declare their assets

Sure. Go fourth.

yea

lol I want to know what does golf course have to do with compitence and memogate lol. I guess Kyani should resign after the NATO report will come out on or after 23 Dec-11 as inconclusive like before.

re memogate it is important that PA and ISI do clarify themselves but they are themselves party in it regarding the role of Haqqani so that shouldnt be overlooked. seems like this Petition is meant to move the attention away from Haqqani and his boss.

@KARACHIPUNK

after watching these picutres I imagine Zardari is telling us..

put lo jo putna hay... :)

suro sur sur kay mero

پٹ لو جو پٹنا ہے

سڑو سڑ سڑ کے مرو

put lo??????????/

bhai je yh urdu hai k punjabi/balochi hai??

never ever heard put lo jo putna hai

in urdu a khatara car goes like put put put put... or a boat goes lie putputputput

Wow some people take ISI chief way to lightly , you think he is just some other tom dick & Harry whom you can pressure & he will resign .

Come on guys he is the chief of one of the most powerful intelligence agencies of the WORLD , it is part of his job description to face pressure from Traitors inside & enemies outside of Pakistan, they will use every dirty method to make sure he is not able to work the way he is doing right now( and trust me he is doing way better then anyone else)

I really will be disappointed if he resigns due to pressure from some Gutter party , or from the people who dont understand how the intelligence system works .

Let's be clear, Hussain Haqqani didn't have to resign - if he would have been fire, then that would implicate his guilt and by extension that of Zardaris. He was going to be tried. He and Zardari came up with this excuse, let him resign, let there be a judicial inquiry and ask everyone, hath hola rakho, all's good now.

So it can't be equated with "Ok Mansoor Ijaz alleged against HH and he resigned, and he alleged against SP and so he should resign too". Shuja Pasha is fine with going through the motions in court, so let him do so.

put lo??????????/

bhai je yh urdu hai k punjabi/balochi hai??

never ever heard put lo jo putna hai

in urdu a khatara car goes like put put put put... or a boat goes lie putputputput

put = ukhaar... Same thing as Ukhaar lo jo ukhaarna hai.

Finally, and internal turmoil to the ISI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New plan, make ISI a civilian organization.........

What an radical idea............:)

Back
Top Bottom