What's new

Petition in Indian Supreme Court to remove 26 verses of Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, that would be sugarcoating. I condemn every bootlicker be it the Super-Shaykh-ul-Islam of Sunniville or the Grand-Ayatollah of Shiawood, I am just pointing out that Shiites have these issues and it should be discussed openly without shooting the messenger. Everybody here is keen to say that Sunnis are terrorists, extremists and so on (there are some problems with that of course), but saying such things is totally acceptable, but when it comes to Shiites, we should shut up?

Not to start religious discussions here, but there are many Shiites scholars of the past who believed in the distortion of Quran (Mullah Baqir Majlisi..) . So maybe he has a general problem with "the Sunni version".

Anyways history teaches us - and especially the history of Muslims in India -that such acts will never have the intended effects. The Brits tried to tame the Muslims with propaganda against Islam as well, this will strengthen the Muslim community, so please go ahead. A Quran version by Hindus? This is definetley gonna work, trust me!

I agree with much of what you said.
But, I have to emphasis that what you say does matter, but how you say it matters more, sometimes much more, especially if it can easily cause offence.

Like baanch.d is a swear word, but it is also used as an expressive term freely, the same word used in different ways does and doesn't cause offence.

Salla, is a relationship, but also a negative word, depending on how it is used. There are so many examples.

By all means, discuss everything within reason, but please we should try and improve our ways of communicating. Because the only reaction to an attack is defence, if it does not feel like an attack then the other party is more likely to be involved in a discussion, otherwise it's just tu tu mein mein, that gets us nowhere.

Just something to think about. Thank you.

With a Muslim population of 220 million, no other country comes close to what India is doing. When you compare what India is doing to Muslims, you find India standing so high on the chart of abuse that other countries diminish in distance.

Whatever lies help you to sleep at night, mate...you will keep quiet on China's treatment of Muslims...I will say yes India has regressed in making Muslims feel protected and part of the community....You will see Indian Hindus writing about it, making youtube videos about it...There are thousands and thousands of Indian HIndu twitter handles who donot like the way Muslims have been made to feel in the country since Akhlaq's death...Can you ever cite me ONE Bloody account that shows deep introspection and contrition regarding whatever happening to the Uyghurs in China? you won't....and you know what? guys like won't make a peep about it and will think all is hunky dory..SHow me one Kavita Krishnan or Arundhati Roy from within China or Chinese accounts here

One of the primary reasons why Kargil war failed was because Shias living in Kargil reported PAkistan's army movement to Indian government and military.
I thought that the sole reason of Pakistan's failure in Kargil was Nawaz Sharif. Ask those who fought that war.

@Aasimkhan @PanzerKiel @Maarkhoor

- PRTP GWD

If scum has issues with any one of the verses then he has issue with complete holy book. As nothing can b entered or deleted in the book.. Can he deny that Allah is the protector of the book

Shias hate Sunnis ...I am surprised Sunnis are not even aware of the concept of Taqiya practised by Shias to put down sunnis and commit acts of aggression against them.

One of the primary reasons why Kargil war failed was because Shias living in Kargil reported PAkistan's army movement to Indian government and military.
@Irfan Baloch @waz @PakSword

Kindly made this genius to stop posting sh@t.

avoid flame posts and sectarianism.
there is nothing much to discuss here beyond condemnation and ridiculing the idea proposed in a radicalised India which is hostile to Muslims as a state policy.

cursing Iran shias Sunnis saudis will only increase flame war.
take your sectarian war on twitter and facebook groups post hate there to your hearts content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom