What's new

Petition Filed in SCP to stop work on Metero Bus in ISL-RWP

The Project also includes an elevated section in Pindi for future Light Rail

14147501925_d054c29e70_b.jpg

Yupe But these PTI chamche will never appreciate this khud to dharnon k ilawa kuch kr ni rhy hain 2srn ko krne ni dai rhy hain.... Ab petition ka kya faida 9th Avenue pe sb tor phor ho chuki hai Pindi me bhi they are making more difficult for people of Pindi and Islamabad

I think Parvez Rasheed Offered Asad Umer to take the responsibility of Rwp-Isbd Metro and complete it in 8 Billion Rs including Peshawar mor

Peshawar Morr itself costs 5-7 Billion!

Thing is, Asad Umar is thinking from Islamabad resident point of view, where it is true, a simple bus service will serve them.

Problem is all the Islamabad commuters who WORK in Islamabad... but can't *afford* to live there!

THEY use public transport, THEY will need Metro Bus, THEY number in the tens of thousands if not hundreds, and THEY cannot be served via buses!

Self delete. Misinterpreted the post. Sorry.

Last edited:
Because of traffic jams at several signals and points

I am sorry, my question was based on lack of understanding the meaning of the post. It makes sense for the people concerned to want to use Metro Bus system.

I don't know why the politicians go to courts when half of work is complete. What will they achieve other than drowning the public money which is already spent and on top of that make lives of people hell because of incomplete projects.

I don't know why the politicians go to courts when half of work is complete. What will they achieve other than drowning the public money which is already spent and on top of that make lives of people hell because of incomplete projects.

These politicians think that they are doing a service. They should have done something when Zardari & Co were making agreements with Rental Power Projects. What does a public transport program be made controversial?

If it is about too much money being spent on the project, then they should look at the latent capacity for future upgrade being provided in the design. If Peshawar More interchange in not built with this project today, it will have to be built a few years down the road. Then the disruption would be felt far more keenly.

Elevating the track / creating an alternative track has its value in light of expected increase in traffic. If such is not done today, it might have to be done a few years down the road. Would these politicians be happy when people notice these things and curse them?

PTI really does not know how to deal with PML-N. Their approach is totally wrong. A couple of years down the road they would have branded themselves as an anti-development party. Stupid politicians and stupid advisors.

Marwan khan and ***-ad umar represent the arrogant elitist mindset prevalent among the elties of pakistan who definitely dont see Metro bus service as having any kind of benefit for them. Even the so-called tv channel anchors also are criticising metro bus service because all these elitist minded people use personal cars. They are all anti-poor, it seems to me that the elitist people in pakistan are championing to be the protectors of the rights of the poor people and yet oppose any project that will only serve the poor people who dont have any cars and must use buses and indeed they are dying to get a good quality bus service. But somehow pakistani tv channels and some political joker parties like PTI have been hijacked by mummy daddy leaders like Assad umar for whom poor people are not even human beings so anything benefitting poor is of no concern for such devilish minded people.

I give one suggestion to PMLN party , they should really build a non-political movement against these elitist mummy daddy PTI pseudo politicians on the lines of Aam admi party of india , I think it is time to burry the elitist and mummy daddy politics of PTI in pakistan. There is also need to ban all the tv electronic channels which are doing propaganda against pro-poor projects like Metro bus service or any other development projects. All anti-development elements must be curbed at all costs.

Last edited:
^ No need to make fun of Asad Umar's name, yar. We can be more mature than that.

----

That said, I agree, as someone who actually has to go on wagons, I cannot believe some one can oppose Metro Bus.

If Asad umar can find genuine reason to reduce cost, I will back him. But to deny the entire project, that's disheartening.

When people say shit like we don't need metro, or Pindi has no traffic problem, I wonder which world they are living in.

----

Also, Sadly, PMLN selected complete Duffer person in form of Hanif Abbasi to run this project, who is not smart enough to counter Asad Umar.

so now its completed.
yupe almost NLC is still working on sewerage and other thing little bit of work is left including Command Center building

NLC delays and slow pace work is giving Metro bad face as water was found by the passengers in underground passageways after rain

Back
Top Bottom