What's new

Peshawar Metro Bus

The bus project seems to not be in good shape they might miss out on it's completion before election time

I know it is hard for you to utilize your brain, but please compare lengths of the metro systems and coverage area in each city and you will realize why Peshawar costs more.

sir jee, i was PTI voter, and i m using my mind that why raising questions., its hard for you to use your Mind not me, keep defending the baseless allegations.

IMG_20171118_094517.jpg

sir jee, i was PTI voter, and i m using my mind that why raising questions., its hard for you to use your Mind not me, keep defending the baseless allegations.

and you keep on alleging them with your little stupid brain. Your story that I am a PTI voter, I voted for PTI blaa blaa is too old now.

Why don't you come up with something new, goon??

The bus project seems to not be in good shape they might miss out on it's completion before election time

Peshawar BRT will be completed in 6 months

and you keep on alleging them with your little stupid brain. Your story that I am a PTI voter, I voted for PTI blaa blaa is too old now.

brother,

my Family and teachers teaches me to respect others! education made a human a better person , there should be a difference between educated and illiterate!
so i stop here! and thanks a lot for letting me know about your educational Back ground.

PTI , slow delivery on the Bus project & Train project , is a sore item

• They have done well on hydral power setup
  • Improving Police performance
  • Improved quality of Hospitals
  • Tree projects & beautification projects
  • Improvement in school projects

However it is quite noticable that even after 4 years they could not deliver on Bus/Train projects, the fact roads are torn down just before election there will be alot of voters who are not happy with traffic jams and hassle , a some what strange lack of initiative in this regards

PTI , slow delivery on the Bus project & Train project , is a sore item

• They have done well on hydral power setup
  • Improving Police performance
  • Improved quality of Hospitals
  • Tree projects & beautification projects
  • Improvement in school projects

However it is quite noticable that even after 4 years they could not deliver on Bus/Train projects, the fact roads are torn down just before election there will be alot of voters who are not happy with traffic jams and hassle , a some what strange lack of initiative in this regards
Next elections are in August. Plenty of time to finish this project.

Agr election se phely complete ni hoa to phr sary project pe pani par jay ga aur is project ka hal bhe New isb airport wala ho ga jo khatm hony ka nam he ni le raha

Agr election se phely complete ni hoa to phr sary project pe pani par jay ga aur is project ka hal bhe New isb airport wala ho ga jo khatm hony ka nam he ni le raha

After the success of Billion Tree Tsunami, i am sure they will complete it in their due time. In sha ALLAH

brother,

my Family and teachers teaches me to respect others! education made a human a better person , there should be a difference between educated and illiterate!
so i stop here! and thanks a lot for letting me know about your educational Back ground.

You have told this to me lot of times but your teachers and house fellows didn't told you to accuse someone with credible information not your personal shit liking or disliking and don't you dare to tell me that you voted for PTI in the last elections :D :D. So better to have something credible or you really need to go to your teachers again :D

And you accusing someone without credible source and moral grounds tell everyone how much illiterate you are.

After the success of Billion Tree Tsunami, i am sure they will complete it in their due time. In sha ALLAH

You have told this to me lot of times but your teachers and house fellows didn't told you to accuse someone with credible information not your personal shit liking or disliking and don't you dare to tell me that you voted for PTI in the last elections :D :D. So better to have something credible or you really need to go to your teachers again :D

And you accusing someone without credible source and moral grounds tell everyone how much illiterate you are.

hahahaha,
thanks a lot, you proved me right again!

Everyone in this post above had told you how much right you are so I don't need to even bother about proving an illiterate again & again. You're nothing more than an obsessed hypocrite. Enjoy :D
He called me illiterate and low family background when I disagreed with him, and did the same to you and other posters as well. So per @Danish saleem everybody is illiterate gully mohallah type and he is the only educated, sophisticated person around :rofl:

Perhaps his high education didn't teach him to respect a difference of opinion and not start name calling.

He called me illiterate and low family background when I disagreed with him, and did the same to you and other posters as well. So per @Danish saleem everybody is illiterate gully mohallah type and he is the only educated, sophisticated person around :rofl:

Perhaps his high education didn't teach him to respect a difference of opinion and not start name calling.

I know him very well. I have been in argument with him many times and he don't have anything logical to argue. What he have to argue is that his family didn't taught him to disgrace the other despite the fact that he call others illiterate etc etc

Second thing that he always says is that he voted for PTI in last elections.

:D :D :D

He's seriously a weird human being.

i am not the one who said NOONI and Goon, u started! and sorry if i hurt you, in any way!i took my words back!
Friends???

I know him very well. I have been in argument with him many times and he don't have anything logical to argue. What he have to argue is that his family didn't taught him to disgrace the other despite the fact that he call others illiterate etc etc

Second thing that he always says is that he voted for PTI in last elections.

:D :D :D

He's seriously a weird human being.

i not named u, nor said any bad words for, or for your family and if you really want healthy arguments, i am ready! but with Principle .
and sorry for any bad words i said if any !

Back
Top Bottom