What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2418DA7900000578-2875729-image-m-8_1418741243820.jpg
24193C9900000578-2875729-image-a-17_1418747336509.jpg

The ideology creates that mindset. Unfortunately Salafist Islam is at the forefront of conservatism and resort to archaic and often non-sensical interpretations of Islam. Hence Salafist Islam creates terrorists. As does Deobandi Islam. As does Islam in general.

The unfortunate irony of our times my friend is that the religion we cherish so deeply and flock to defend at the drop of a hat is essentially the very religion which has left us incongruous with modernity and also the comity of nations.

Pull out all the verses where Islam preaches peace and I will pull out as many where Islam wages war.

Where did the ideology come from? Humans created it. They already had the mindset. An ideology doesn't fly into people's brain and control them - It is individuals who follow an ideology. This ideology thing is nonsense. Were the Columbine and Sandy Hook shooters Salafis? Were the Tamil Tigers Salafis? Was Hitler Salafi? No, they weren't. The issue isn't that there are sick ideologies - the issue is that there are sick people.

Pull out all the verses where Islam preaches peace and I will pull out as many where Islam wages war
Each and every one of the verses where Islam 'wages war' are confined to the context in which they were revealed, and to strict and specific circumstances. On the other hand, the verses about peace are explicitly addressed to all Muslims.

Go ahead, quote all the verses from that propagandist bigoted website thereligionofpeace.com, and I'll shatter the arguments there in minutes. But this is not the right thread nor the right time to do this.

May the Innocents Rest In Peace.

Sry,not much can be said,this situation is unreal,i can't even begin to understand it.Going after children,children....

Condoleances to Pakistan,today you mourn,tommorow take your revenge.
i agree with you. . I don't want to listen how many get killed or the pics ... unable to understand these thugs motive.. going after kids.. that's why im outta this thread till now...

Hope everything goes well in Pakistan. Just don't touch the women and kids!

Majority of kids parents are civilians even in "army school". This is the case in Kharian cantt and im pretty sure in Peshawar army school as well.
Exactly. The children of the Army personnel are actually a minority as these schools mostly cater to local civilian population. You pay and get to send you child to the school.

Hello everyone. I just don't have the words to explain how angry I feel at this situation. Its like my head is about to explode. But the victim's pain will be a thousand fold (Allah unhe sabar ata farmiye). I want to know what happened to the Pakistan Protection Ordinance 2014? Do we need more bloody events like this before we enforce it?

There are no words to describe this. I mean this is beyond cowardice, beyond cruelty and beyond any word in any language/. 10 terrorists needs to be killed for each of our children that was killed. Till the blood of terrorism flows like rivers, we will not rest!!!! This is monstrous.

Army WILL answer back in kind and govt for the love of God start hanging those terrorists!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom