What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will get these sick animals even more excited. They want nothing more than the attention of the world on them.
Well if attention is what they crave, I will be more than happy to give them that....

We need to go for Saudi style justice.

Public hangings and killings.

Publicize those you kill. Make an example out of them.
--
then you get SA kind of society and kingdom,,
make case out of judiciary .. death pentaly yo those who are respobsble
police/armed.. take out those respobile and out of judiciary .. govt make sure this is last thing happned from now

Hold ur self together if u have respect for the dead, Now is not the time to play the blame game and instead mourn and pray for the fallen ones and their families.
It's not about blame game, look the way they treat our fellow countrymen in their country, nothing more than slaves, why we tolerate because these basturds are the so called custodians of the holy land.

These basturds finance and promote their ideologies just to have a proxy on our land while they enjoy all the peevish lives at their homes.

The Saudis are the most corrupt people in the world, the fcuking hypocrites.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    386.2 KB · Views: 155
"My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," wailed one parent, Tahir Ali, as he came to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son Abdullah. "My son was my dream. My dream has been killed."

who will answer to him.....

It's not about blame game, look the way they treat our fellow countrymen in their country, nothing more than slaves, why we tolerate because these basturds are the so called custodians of the holy land.

These basturds finance and promote their ideologies just to have a proxy on our land while they enjoy all the peevish lives at their homes.

The Saudis are the most corrupt people in the world, the fcuking hypocrites.
I get ur frustration but ur not understanding my point. Stop discussing about meaningless shit right now, theres 130 dead children. ur going off topic thats all I'll say so stop it.

A lot of young children who lost their friends would be scarred for their lives after this.

TTP Bastards.....

Is this wat you call Islam killing innocent children...Shame on you TTP bastards....

I hope Pakistani cammondos kill those sons of cunts....

Even if Prophet Mohamed was alive now he will kill you bastards....

GOP please don't rub our wounds with empty statements
If U are serious & sincere in Ur intentions then give the public at large the immunity & organise & encourage a week long social cleansing of this Vermin
We all know who they are & where they are
Rest In Peace brave souls
130 more reasons to fight this menace

This news brings tear to my eyes.

Children are a joy of the life, personification of innocence and truth.

College, friends, Canteens, Beers etc .. all gone in couple of minutes.

what was happening to their mothers ?... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom