AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Young Peshawar Boy Sentenced for Making Vulgar Video of a Girl

By Mehwish Khan | 25, Jul 2013 |

vulgar-video_thumb.jpg

A young boy from Peshawar is sentenced for eight year in prison and a fine for making a vulgar video of his neighbouring girl.

This is first of its kind instance in KPK when a boy is sentenced for making vulgar pictures or video a girl.

According to details, an underage kid made a video of neighbouring young girl and blackmailed here for several months. He had a partner in crime, who is still missing but police is vigorously raiding for the recovery.

After blackmailing and abusing the girl for several months, both the culprits floated the video in market for greater damage to the girl.

Child Protection Commission of KPK said that due to unavailability of such laws, earlier these cases of making vulgar videos and photos of innocent girls were never heard in court or eventually sentenced. However, due to special law making and legislation, all such offenders will be put behind the jail.

It merits mentioning here that trend for making vulgar videos and pictures is on the rise. Young boys and girls readily get involved in vulgar film making of their private moments. These videos are sometimes intentionally released by the young kids or they accidentally fall into un-wanted hands, resulting into serious repercussions.

Anyone who has been victim of such cases can approach Child Protection Commission, which is already perusing various such cases in KPK.

Source: BBC Urdu

-----------

Kuddos to KPK Police... it's first of such case where the culprit has been punished. Anyone who has been a victim of such case/s can approach Child Protection Commission at the link below.

Child Protection and Welfare Commission Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Wonderful !

Compliments to whoever brought this young Romeo to book.

A relationship with a Girl / woman is a sacred trust besides everything else. She allows you to ' cross a line' with full faith on you.

Violation of that sacred trust is worse than murder - this whippersnapper murdered her soul.

Hope this sets a precedent for similar punishments in India too.

8 years is too harsh for a young boy. He should be given chance to reform.

I agree, the jail time should be around 2 years, but there should be some kind of punishment to set an example .. the KPK is a very conservative ... if he was not sentensed his live would have been in risk anyway

8 years is too harsh for a young boy. He should be given chance to reform.

mate think about the damage they did to the girl & her family, her life is practically ruined after this, in our societies of Indo-Pak subcontinent where a rumour can destroy the prospect of marriage for a girl & here we re talking about a video on the internet of the victim ! the boy got what he deserves

Excellent news, this is how it's done. There is nothing worse than blackmailing, the accused should be punished according to the most stringent articles of the law.

Wonderful !

Compliments to whoever brought this young Romeo to book.

A relationship with a Girl / woman is a sacred trust besides everything else. She allows you to ' cross a line' with full faith on you.

Violation of that sacred trust is worse than murder - this whippersnapper murdered her soul.

Hope this sets a precedent for similar punishments in India too.
by reading ur post!..i can say that u r in true love with a girl/women (exept family)
am i right or worng? :azn:
ps: dnt ans if u r not comfortable :)

Good. That should set an example. Sounds harh but will act as a deterrent. Seems like the court acted pretty fast.
I think It was on the news 2 weeks go or so.
In the US he would ve been convicted of making and distributing chilp Pron and probably a longer sentence.

by reading ur post!..i can say that u r in true love with a girl/women (exept family)
am i right or worng? :azn:
ps: dnt ans if u r not comfortable :)

no, men usually overdo this 'innocent girl being victim' bit. We should have more women in all profession to balance such views.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom