What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 dead and 10 injured. Zee News Ticker.
Looks like Peshawar will be new Taliban capital.
Is PA sleeping or too scared to react.

FYI PAKISTAN ARMY COMANDOES HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION AND ALONG WITH AIR FORCE UNITS ARE FIGHTING THEM RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK

I Normally Engage With Indians In A Relatively Friendly Atmosphere But Comments Like Yours Remind Me That Internet In General and PDF IN particular Need Some Serious Dotbusting. Don't Make Me Start On How 'Competent' Your Army Is

well they surely can't provide every 15 year old girl with security. And its NOT army's job to provide internal security. Stop blaming the army.

Its the army's job to protect the country. They have failed. Simple.

All this firepower is just for show I guess.

You guyz used IA when Mumbai under attacked or internal security ???? lol

You do not understand the process here buddy.
A) All decision was taken by civilian government. In Pakistan army is free to take any decision.
B) NSG comes from IA.

PA is failing our country in our time of need. Instead of using our vastly superior firepower and conducting a purging operation, they are sitting and eating nihari.

Pakistan Army Is Right Now Fighting Them But You Just Have To Spew Venom At This Point Of Time

Terrorists were not entered the Airport. PAF Spokesman.

this isnt the army job.....police and police commondos must take em down and damn terrorists to hell...let army handle the waziristan and border!!

Too much gun effect, please give them books. Seems these empty-headed terrorists can fly anywhere and attack!

Even after all the attacks, there will be no operation or action. They will sit and watch our country get taken over by these terrorists. Now even the airport is not safe.

i agree we will need to cross afghanistan this time to kill all this american supported scum

these afghanis need to be taught a lesson

Update

Three suicide bomber killed, two arrested. One of the arrested is injured. Terrorists are of Afghani background.

PA is failing our country in our time of need. Instead of using our vastly superior firepower and conducting a purging operation, they are sitting and eating nihari.

tumhari govt ke man mai hi nhi hai........agar hoti to aaj esa nhi hota....... itni money, milliatry aids ke baad bhi agar in terrorists ko tum khatam nhi kr sakte to lanat hai tumpe

You do not understand the process here buddy.
A) All decision was taken by civilian government. In Pakistan army is free to take any decision.
B) NSG comes from IA.

NSG come after 24 hours & even after arrival of NSG terrorist continue holding hotel further 24 hours (48 hours) of long fight btw terrorists and NSG ... hope you remember!

Pakistan Army Is Right Now Fighting Them But You Just Have To Spew Venom At This Point Of Time

I am spewing frustration at our armys incompetence that allowed this situation to escalate to this level in the first place.

Why did the situation get so out of control? Karachi is already a war zone, northern areas are a no go, abbottabad was home to a most wanted terrorist and now this. Not even our airport runways are safe?

Pakistan army needs to ACT, not talk. They need to clear out these animals who threaten our existence.

Peshawar Aviation base in Peshawar Airport is under attack by CIA-backed TTP terrorists. Please note that there is no truth in rumors being spread that there are F-16 and JF-17 jets present in Peshawar Airport because it does not have the capacity to accommodate these two jets due to shorter runway than needed. Its a part of future plans that airport will be expanded but currently there are no F-16 and JF-17 jets present over there.

Pakistan Cyber Force (PCF) [Official]

Regards

JF-17's are deployed in Peshawar Airbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom