What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF operates the JF-17s out of this airbase, right? So it might have been an attempt to destroy JF-17s?

Why would terrorists want to attack the hitech assets all of a sudden?

Seems like foreign sponsored attackers.

PAF operates the JF-17s out of this airbase, right? So it might have been an attempt to destroy JF-17s?

Why would terrorists want to attack the hitech assets all of a sudden?

Seems like foreign sponsored attackers.

PAf released an statement saying all assets are safe... EXpress news

Are you in north America or Europe?

Sorry???

I was referring to the difference in attitude of some members here, for eg:

Why off topic....every encounter claimed by india in kashmir is fake encounter untill it is probed and declared genuine by neutral agency like uno,amnesty etc.And videos i posted are right on topic to remind not to believe GoI and its forces claims in kashmir.

So in case of India Amnesty's DOUBLE STANDARDS don't apply.

702515171.jpg

Baby girl injured in rocket attack

Pakistan military ISPR says 5 terrorists killed in exchange of fire at Peshawar Air base, search n rescue operation underway

Sorry???

I was referring to the difference in attitude of some members here, for eg:

I meant if you were located in north America or in Europe all of your actions would have been justified and certified as substandard, of course by amnesty..

the attack on army base that happened few months ago.

He's pulling the leg btw...

PAf released an statement saying all assets are safe... EXpress news

Believe or disbelieve, completely up to the viewer for no report will be ever unveiled..

guys??is it over yet??any reliable news??

The Army Has Cleared Most Of The Area.Situation Is Slowly Returning To Normal.But Search Operation Is Going On

According to geo TTP HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR ATTACK SAYING THEY WANTED TO TARGET PESHAWAR AIRBASE

What good to know is that the pageantry has finally came to an end, unfortunately at the cost of some lives. Now pray we don't hear any news like that ever again, if unluckily we hear again, repeat the cycle for this is best we can do..

Reports still conflicting..
Dawn news says all under control..
But Express news says they can still hear firing...

yes everything is conflicting in there, a minster from KPK said , its oky in control! lol
should send IK to talk peace with these guys? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom