What's new

Pervez Musharraf to return to politics

Lal Masjid was attacked by mushy.....he is an idiot and stupid for dong so!

Those animals were given over six months to negotiate out of the mess and surrender weapons for amnesty but they chose to implement their own version of Islam on a 97% MUSLIM!! Country (over 1000 of them surrendered). They tortured people, destroyed government property, harrased innocent people and broke the law as if they owned Pakistan. I mean, for godsake it's a 97% muslim country!! wouldnt people know what the Islamic laws are?? Even if some segments of society dont follow these laws its not like you have to go and force them with a bullet.

I'm a firm believer of Mr. Jinnah's Pakistan it was based on secular thought where for all segments of society are allowed to live freely without restrictions and boundaries.

This reminds me of one of Mr. Jinnah's quotes:

"We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live."

We need to confront these fanatics by all means and revive Mr. Jinnah's Pakistan.

Mushy joined the US in its WoT....he is an idiot for doing so!

I would like to know what you would have done in that scenario. Starve your own people? destroy your own economy? alienate Pakistan from the rest of the world with sanctions?

Was mushy at the time of his promotion to COAS in line for the job..?
Simple question

And the civilian govt has squandered the lot in 6 months has it....:crazy:

Any civilian govt that had caved into every demand of the US would had got the same amount funds from the US and world financial institutions as mushy did.
The legacy of mushy is that pakistan is on the brink of being bankrupt.....but let me guess you think the PPP have eaten all the money mushy made.

He had a choice to let the US have airspace and thats it......cut relation with the taliban and help in the hunt for al qaeda suspects involved in 9/11.
He had plenty of choices
1.Mr Nawaz appointed him.
2.You are in 9th Class so i don't blame you.Our Foreign reserves were used heavily in 2007-8 because there was no foriegn investment.When Musharraf took over the reservers were 500Ml and today they're 7+Billion (17 Billion in 2006).So let me get this straight, All the improvements in country and all the foriegn reservers were sent to us by US and even US Senators don't even know about it?You're crazy my friend.Pakistan was provided 10billion plan only (10 year plan AFAIK).He had no choice but to accept US request.Do you honestly think we could deny America's request?You obviously wants the Taliban to take over Pakistan...and let me clear something regarding Lal Masid.If you're watching movies in your home and some mullah enter your home and kill you takeover your home and treat your family as hostages..Will you still support them or you want Army to intervene now?Btw, The Founder of Pakistan wanted a secular Pakistan.

Too bad if he cant do it right away that is if he has to wait for another year ...i tell you what Musharraf is very popular in Karachi, he can definitely win a seat or 2 here in elections provided that mqm and ppp let him run.it will be a good way to prove to all those fucked up people in the media and everywhere else in the country that he did have support of people.remember that cricket match in asia cup where people of karachi stood up and applauded him so there you go

Too bad if he cant do it right away that is if he has to wait for another year ...i tell you what Musharraf is very popular in Karachi, he can definitely win a seat or 2 here in elections provided that mqm and ppp let him run.it will be a good way to prove to all those fucked up people in the media and everywhere else in the country that he did have support of people.remember that cricket match in asia cup where people of karachi stood up and applauded him so there you go

:welcome:this is your frist post brot you shuld intruduce your self

here
Members Introduction - Pakistan Defence Forum

Those animals were given over six months to negotiate out of the mess and surrender weapons for amnesty but they chose to implement their own version of Islam on a 97% MUSLIM!! Country (over 1000 of them surrendered). They tortured people, destroyed government property, harrased innocent people and broke the law as if they owned Pakistan. I mean, for godsake it's a 97% muslim country!! wouldnt people know what the Islamic laws are?? Even if some segments of society dont follow these laws its not like you have to go and force them with a bullet.

Just becauce i did not support mushy attack on lal masjid does not make me want a taliban takeover of pakistan.
You to fail to understand as many followers of "pir musharaff" do that by attacking lal masjid you made martyrs out of the dead and triggered the the full civil war that is gong on in NWFP.

Now your gonna ask me what i would have done........i would have done what any other person with person with a slight understanding of history would have done.

Lay seige to the place and starve them out..........and when they come out if you want to be vengeful......... make them strip infront of the camraes and beat the hell out out them with dirty sweaty slippers.

I'm a firm believer of Mr. Jinnah's Pakistan it was based on secular thought where for all segments of society are allowed to live freely without restrictions and boundaries.?

Pakistan was made for muslims so islam should come first.

This reminds me of one of Mr. Jinnah's quotes:

"We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.".?

There is plenty to do in pakistan on woman rights no doubt, but we had a woman prime minister ...twice.

We need to confront these fanatics by all means and revive Mr. Jinnah's Pakistan..

The first way to confront the BS spread by the extremist is by using simple facts like that the prophets wife was a business woman ect.

I would like to know what you would have done in that scenario. Starve your own people? destroy your own economy? alienate Pakistan from the rest of the world with sanctions?

If your tallking about following the WoT on the behest of the US i would have done what was neccessary. and best for pakistan.

1.Let the US fly over pakistan.....got no choice in the matter.
2.Cut all links with the taliban and help in the hunt for al qaeda suspects.
3.No bases in pakistan for the US
4.Send no army into FATA but have joint ops with the US in hunting people they wanted.

Ect ect ect

Last edited:
1.Mr Nawaz appointed him..

The question was not who appointed him but was mushy in line for the job..?

2.You are in 9th Class so i don't blame you.Our Foreign reserves were used heavily in 2007-8 because there was no foriegn investment...

So there where no economic/military sanctions on pakistan during the past decade..?
Did pakistan have easy access to the world financial institutions during the same period..?

When Musharraf took over the reservers were 500Ml and today they're 7+Billion (17 Billion in 2006).So let me get this straight, All the improvements in country and all the foriegn reservers were sent to us by US and even US Senators don't even know about it?You're crazy my friend.Pakistan was provided 10billion plan only (10 year plan AFAIK)....

The money mushy had was loans from the world financial institutions,loans from the US and the money they made during privatisation.
It was all based on easy credit.
The leagacy of mushy is that pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy.

He had no choice but to accept US request.Do you honestly think we could deny America's request?..

We did not have to follow every order and demand that the US gave

You obviously wants the Taliban to take over Pakistan...and let me clear something regarding Lal Masid.If you're watching movies in your home and some mullah enter your home and kill you takeover your home and treat your family as hostages..Will you still support them or you want Army to intervene now?..

Let me give you an example that as silly as the one you gave me.

Your in the masjid reading namaaz and mushy and his mob force there where in and hold the mullah hostage and demand everyone renounce there faith or die........would you fight or become a non believer?

I am i supposed to assume that becauce you love secularisim so much so also support homosexuals,abortion,drinking alcohol,atheism ect.

Btw, The Founder of Pakistan wanted a secular Pakistan..

Btw pakistan was made for muslim and islam........if you want "secular"....should have stayed in india.

^i dont know how starving them could ahve worked ..people inside the compound could still have lost thier lives that way infact that would have been a more painfu way to die.it might have worked in saving lives of Pakistani soldiers though .
The most unbelievably stupid thing about the whole Lal Masjid incident was that people who were responsible for the whole ordeal got sympathy from the media and the public and Pakistani army got nothing .Media made it look like as if Pakistan army deliberately targeted the women and childeren inside the compound when the fact is that women and childeren were being used as human shield by the militants and they are the ones who re responsible for their death not the army...militants did nt let them go because they knew that it was the only thing keeping the army from coming in.

The question was not who appointed him but was mushy in line for the job..?

So there where no economic/military sanctions on pakistan during the past decade..?
Did pakistan have easy access to the world financial institutions during the same period..?

The money mushy had was loans from the world financial institutions,loans from the US and the money they made during privatisation.
It was all based on easy credit.
The leagacy of mushy is that pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy.

We did not have to follow every order and demand that the US gave

Let me give you an example that as silly as the one you gave me.

Your in the masjid reading namaaz and mushy and his mob force there where in and hold the mullah hostage and demand everyone renounce there faith or die........would you fight or become a non believer?o

I am i supposed to assume that becauce you love secularisim so much so also support homosexuals,abortion,drinking alcohol,atheism ect.

Btw pakistan was made for muslim and islam........if you want "secular"....should have stayed in india.
1.No, he was not but he did not kiss general's *** to get to the top.Nawaz thought he is junior office so he could play politics with him but he was a professional solider.
2.The econmic sanctions were imposed on Pakistan in 1999 and were active until 2002 (Pakistan gained 2.5% increase in GDP during this period)
3.Lol right..All the money came from the US.What a ******* myth.
4.Army attacked to kill the ******* Mullahs who were holding people hostages.The scenario you posted is inaccurate, my friend.
5.Well, Pakistan was created to to provide freedom to everyone to practice their religion.(Whether It's Muslims or Hindu or Christian)
6.So let me guess, the Quaid should have lived in India too becuase he wanted a secular country..right?

1.No, he was not but he did not kiss general's *** to get to the top.Nawaz thought he is junior office so he could play politics with him but he was a professional solider.

So would agree that musharaff should not have been posted to COAS and other more senior/qualified to him should have had the post.

2.The econmic sanctions were imposed on Pakistan in 1999 and were active until 2002 (Pakistan gained 2.5% increase in GDP during this period).

I cant believe your still going on about the economy........pakistan has been left on the verge of being bankrupt ,no thanks to mushy and co.

Al Jazeera English - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - Loan to boost Pakistan's economy

"The Pakistani government has said that it needs $7bn to avoid bankruptcy."

3.Lol right..All the money came from the US.What a ******* myth.).

And you telling me that joining the US in this WoT did not bring a massive amount of money into pakistan.
Would pakistan have joined in the attack if had been promised nothing?

4.Army attacked to kill the ******* Mullahs who were holding people hostages.The scenario you posted is inaccurate, my friend..

We have gone through the lal masjid debate enough times and read previous post on the issue......but i will go through a few basic points.

1. We where told there where foreign terrorist in lal masjid.......no bodies of any "foreign terrorist" where shown.

2. Everything was going fine for the govt in the seige....one mullah came out in a burkha and it was only a matter of time before the rest of the people came out.......why the rush to attack?

5.Well, Pakistan was created to to provide freedom to everyone to practice their religion.(Whether It's Muslims or Hindu or Christian)?

Well done....is that the reason why the white in pakistan flag is there to represent the non muslims.
Why is it you have to jump to the extreme and see only a islamic state run on the model of Iran,Saudi Arabia and afghanistan?
The medina model is the example i want.

6.So let me guess, the Quaid should have lived in India too becuase he wanted a secular country..right?

He wanted homeland for the muslims.

“Pakistan not only means freedom and independce but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us”
Message to Frontier Muslim Students Federation
June 18, 1945

“You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi
February 21, 1948

“We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”
Address to Civil, Naval, Military and Air Force Officers of Pakistan Government, Karachi
October 11, 1947

“We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind”
Speech at the opening ceremony of State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi
July 1, 1948

I hope you see that Jinnah wanted islam to be the cornerstone of pakistans identity.......true sharia in all but name.

Ok i say this Pakistani economy went down the drain because off all those terrorist attacks which some people think musharraf had them done to prevent elections lol. There were sucide attacks allover Pakistan, In such a way that took the trust of foreign investors which took most off the money out, leaving Pakistan in such a bad way so now we are seing the after math of it. People are so dumb to realize it. I know one thing People hate musharraf for being the best when there ideals were the most crook! If you challenge Musharraf's Post for being COAS then i would say you are the dumbest person on earth. Even in USA,UK,germany,china,russia etc the head of Army airforce and navy are chosen and hand picked by new goverments but it doesn't mean that those people were never deserve the job. What happens is that at a time new goverments choose the best of that time but who will work with goverment aswell. May Allah help Pakistan when people have this mentality that you can put whoever as A COAS of Pakistan. Yes Musharraf joined WOT yes US paid for some of the expense but Musharraf brought that money to Pakistan not to his personal accounts like PPP PML-N. No one can prove even upto today that Musharraf was crook. So i say this just keep hateing that best man because there is a difference between you guys and him. Musharraf had ability so he used it to help Pakistan and you have ability to help Pakistan too but NO! You rather hate one Man for his honesty. and brilliance

So would agree that musharaff should not have been posted to COAS and other more senior/qualified to him should have had the post.

I cant believe your still going on about the economy........pakistan has been left on the verge of being bankrupt ,no thanks to mushy and co.

Al Jazeera English - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - Loan to boost Pakistan's economy

And you telling me that joining the US in this WoT did not bring a massive amount of money into pakistan.

We have gone through the lal masjid debate enough times and read previous post on the issue......but i will go through a few basic points.

1. We where told there where foreign terrorist in lal masjid.......no bodies of any "foreign terrorist" where shown.

2. Everything was going fine for the govt in the seige....one mullah came out in a burkha and it was only a matter of time before the rest of the people came out.......why the rush to attack?

Well done....is that the reason why the white in pakistan flag is there to represent the non muslims.
Why is it you have to jump to the extreme and see only a islamic state run on the model of Iran,Saudi Arabia and afghanistan?
The medina model is the example i want.

He wanted homeland for the muslims.

“Pakistan not only means freedom and independce but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us”
Message to Frontier Muslim Students Federation
June 18, 1945

“You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi
February 21, 1948

“We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”
Address to Civil, Naval, Military and Air Force Officers of Pakistan Government, Karachi
October 11, 1947

“We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind”
Speech at the opening ceremony of State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi
July 1, 1948

I hope you see that Jinnah wanted islam to be the cornerstone of pakistans identity.......true sharia in all but name.
Yes, but that does not always happen in Army.PM does not have to appoint Vice COAS or Top generals..He can also appoint head of Military Organizations like ISI and MO (Military Operations).Either way, Musharraf was a great COAS..Also, he was not very junior officer..He was head of Military Operations before becoming COAS (Head of MO is not a small post at all).See that's the problem, you don't listen and read anything..just post your own argument.Our economy fucked up because of terrorists and the great lawyers movement.Country was 100% unstable because of these things.Would you expect economy to improve in this condition when the whole country is completely unstable?Musharaf is a strong leader and was it not for the emotional and above-par brainless pakistanis the current situation in Pakistan might not have been.What about the 1990s ? Why does no one look at them. From being a BANKRUPT state with double figure inflations each year and a currency having lost 100% value in 11 years to no existance of a free media and the 1997 judicial crisis and the violence in Karachi (which killed more than LalMasjid+Wana+Fata combined). Why does NO one speak of those times ? Do ALL the screwups (including the horrific amount of corruption cases) suddenly become null and void under the flag of "Democracy"Why do people never take THAT into account ? It wasnt like when the last supposed 'dictator' government took over, they were handed a pot of gold or the worlds best state. We were financially crippled ...
Poverty in 1990 ... 24% ... Poverty in 1999 ... 36% ... Poverty in 2006 ... 22% (Govt. Figures) ... 26% (UN figures)..The CIA factbook places the 2006 poverty rate at 24 percent. (It was 35% back in Nawaz Time)Now don't tell me US improved the poverty too.See you think that all that money improved pakistan economy only.You're dead wrong.Pakistan is still receiving money and have done nothing at all.(300/year)Musharraf actually invested the money in Pakistan unlike our democratically elected people who keep them in their pocket!Well, When Army did not enter Masjid everyone was like Mush is involved in it and when Army took action people started barking and you wanted them to be killed by hunger?Then all of news people would have started barking..musharraf nay unko bhoka mar diya.Yes, the main purpose of Pakistan was for Muslims but it was not just for Muslims
If we want to make this great State of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly and solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor... you are free- you are free to go to your temples mosques or any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the state... in due course of time Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to Muslims- not in a religious sense for that is the personal faith of an individual- but in a political sense as citizens of one state
-Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, Karachi August 11, 1947.
-

Last edited:
Mushy was the the most useless ruler pakistani has ever had.....a 3rd rate general who by pure luck and as*kissing got to the top.
The idiot got us involved in a war that had nothing to do with us and now where paying the price.
Let the guy go back to his fantasy world.

I may not agree about useless ruler, But agree with AN that he is spent force now. He could rule earlier only because support from Army first and second he got Presidential post.

He was committed ruler and could take some crucial decisions, He had done somersault against Taliban and got Pakistan involved in fight against them as part of WOT saying he did so as he had no choice, That was purely decision of a Army person instead of a politician as India does not share boundary with Afghanistan.

=dabong1;212316]So would agree that musharaff should not have been posted to COAS and other more senior/qualified to him should have had the post.

Musharraf was the BEST man for the post of COAS and hence he was promoted!

1- He was trained at NDC for armed forces war course (if you haven't done a war course at NDC you can't become a general. full stop)

2- He had commanded regiments. He had also been posted as DDMO (deputy director military operations) at Military Operations Directorate.

3- He has stayed as Instructor at National Defence College (highest seat of learning of armed forces - rotated ONLY on merit)

4- He has stayed commander of the armored division.

5- He has stayed as deputy military secretary at GHQ.

6- He has attended the prestigious one year course at Royal Collge of Defence Studies at London.

7- He was the Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) ... I hope YOU understand the significance of this post?

8- He has stayed the Lt Gen and commanded ELITE STRIKE CORPS of Pakistan Army. Do you know what this means?

9- Additionally he was also a Commando (something which even Gen Ashfaq Kiyani sin't)

Musharraf was the BEST & most QUALIFIED man for COAS!

Learn simple economics and how they work before you jump to accuse Musharraf of anyone pls.

I can't believe someone can pretend to be SO IGNORANT of facts and realities that he'll try to heap the failure of PPP government on everyone but them.

Pakistan started facing bankruptcy ONLY when PPP widened the trade deficit by above 50% in each single quarter of 2008 and trade deficit exceeded our reserves - a phenomenon achieved by PPP government!

Caretaker government + PPP

State Bank reports that in the first four months of 2008, the import bill has increased by 13.4 billion dollars, resulting in an increment of 6.5 billion dollars in trade deficit.

PPP governement till 17 July 2008

Pakistan’s oil import bill surged to $11.38 billion in 2007-08, up by more than 55 per cent over the $7.33 billion a year before.

Oil import bill surges by 55pc to $11.38 billion -DAWN - Top Stories; July 18, 2008

LATEST - 11 October 2008:

The country has posted a trade deficit of $5.549 billion during the first quarter (July-September) of the current fiscal year 2008-09 as compared to $3.635 billion in same period last fiscal, projecting an increase of 52.65 percent.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-10-2008_pg5_1

Whose government is responsible for this deficit in these quarters? Musharraf???

October 2008? Seems like PPP government?

Ha ha ha!!! Do you know that these bull shits PPP govt - LOST KSE market capitalization worth $29 billion in the last SIX months, due to their negligence and political disputes?

KSE market capitalization was worth $75 billion in January 2008 and now it's $46 billion.

Now that's what we call VISION !

Flush away $29 billion and beg for $7 billion !!!

Would you clarfiy what amount has been brought into Pakistan?

At a Washington think tank, a senior expert Flynt Leverett acknowledged that statements that the United States has provided Pakistan with $ 10 billion in assistance since Sept 11, 2001 are MISLEADING!

Reality of USA Aid : Public being misled Our leader - Musharraf

This is where you are wrong! Pakistan NEVER joined in the attack nor did Pakistan ever attack anyone outside their borders!

We're trying to control the situation INSIDE our borders and stop the Indian & Afghan INFILTRATION of espionage missions into Pakistan!

And, YES, we would have done this and stationed 80,000 troops on borders even if there was NO amount given to us by USA etc! We're there to protect our NATIONAL INTEREST irrespective of any money!

Because we have to PROTECT our boundaries & borders and that's NOT the job of USA!

Listen bro, the Maulana rasheed himself admitted on GEO & PTV that there were foreigners inside and they were asking for safe passage. Did you hear that?

Did they show you the body of Maulana Aziz's son who was also shot dead, according to his mother (the principle of jamia)?

So do you believe her when she says her son was killed? We didn't see his body!

The government gave them 6 months to lay down arms. If they did NOT avail those 6 months ..... would YOU have given SURETY that 'it was only a matter of time' they would have rushed out?

How do YOU know it was a matter of time? Did they give YOU the TIME-TABLE?

Info, government took out around 2000 people safely.

Besides, if you want to argue since when the economic meltdown occured .... I'm more than available to prove to you with facts & figures.

Shaukat Aziz left us:

1- He had started controlling the trade deficit in the last 3 months he stayed as PM and our trade deficit decreased by .... though Oil touched peak around $130 per barrel. Trade deficit DECREASED by 6.53% !

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...1-9-2007_pg5_1

2- Under Saukat, Trade deficit till July 2007 was manageable at $13.53 billion BECAUSE our Reserves $16.4 billion (Oct 2007), EXCEEDED our Trade deficit .... hence rupee stayed STABLE!

3- Our Reserves were at comforatable level at $14 billion in Feb 2008 and now under PPP they're $8.5 billion - WHY? LACK of TRUST of investors and public and they WITHDREW their money!

Bring back Musharraf and the money will automatically start its INFLOW !

Yes, but that does not always happen in Army.PM can also appoint junior officers.Either way, Musharraf was a great COAS.It was during his time the army was being modernized.See that's the problem, you don't listen and read anything..-

If i did not read anything,how did i answer your points?

The basic point i made at the start was that it was not mushys turn to be COAS......i have been proven correct!

just post your own argument.Our economy fucked up because of terrorists and the great lawyers movement.Country was 100% unstable because of these things.Would you expect economy to improve in this condition when the whole country is completely unstable?..-

The majority of terrorist came about after the attack on lal masjid...mushys making....nobodys fault but his own.
The judges is another thing that was his own making........my point about the man has been proven again.....a weak, short sighted guy.

What about the 1990s ? Why does no one look at them. From being a BANKRUPT state with double figure inflations each year and a currency having lost 100% value in 11 years to no existance of a free media and the 1997 judicial crisis...

And where rolling in the money now after a decade of mushy rule:rofl:

and the violence in Karachi (which killed more than LalMasjid+Wana+Fata combined). Why does NO one speak of those times ?...

Was it not Zia that started up the MQM to weaken the PPP in karachi and then a civilian govt that sorted the problem out.

Do ALL the screwups (including the horrific amount of corruption cases) suddenly become null and void under the flag of "Democracy"Why do people never take THAT into account ? It wasnt like when the last supposed 'dictator' government took over, they were handed a pot of gold or the worlds best state. We were financially crippled ...

So why did mushy drop the cases against AZ,NS and BB.

Dont forget that mushys corruption was indirect.

Govt spent Rs65m on overseas treatment of 18 bigwigs
Govt spent Rs65m on overseas treatment of 18 bigwigs -DAWN - Top Stories; October 23, 2007

47 Pakistan Army Officers Strike it Rich by Selling Off Plush
Farmhouses
47 Army officers strike it rich

499 farmhouses are worth Rs75bn
499 farmhouses are worth Rs75bn!

Poverty in 1990 ... 24% ... Poverty in 1999 ... 36% ... Poverty in 2006 ... 22% (Govt. Figures) ... 26% (UN figures)..The CIA factbook places the 2006 poverty rate at 24 percent. (It was 35% back in Nawaz Time)Now don't tell me US improved the poverty too.See you think that all that money improved pakistan economy only.You're dead wrong.Pakistan is still receiving money and have done nothing at all.(300/year)Musharraf actually invested the money in Pakistan unlike our democratically elected people who keep them in their pocket!Well,...

I say again ....if he was that much of an economic wizard,why are we facing bankrupcy?

When Army did not enter Masjid everyone was like Mush is involved in it and when Army took action people started barking and you wanted them to be killed by hunger?Then all of news people would have started barking..musharraf nay unko bhoka mar diya...

Did mushy starve them out...NO
Base things on fact and not what you think would have happened.
Why did mushy do nothing when the Jamia Hafsa mob took over the library......why did mushy allow the lal masjid crew all the freedom they wanted and not clamp dowmn on them when everybody told him to so..?

Yes, the main purpose of Pakistan was for Muslims but it was not just for Muslims
-

At least you admit that pakistan was made for islam and not secularism.

Musharraf was the BEST man for the post of COAS and hence he was promoted!

1- He was trained at NDC for armed forces war course (if you haven't done a war course at NDC you can't become a general. full stop)

2- He had commanded regiments. He had also been posted as DDMO (deputy director military operations) at Military Operations Directorate.

3- He has stayed as Instructor at National Defence College (highest seat of learning of armed forces - rotated ONLY on merit)

4- He has stayed commander of the armored division.

5- He has stayed as deputy military secretary at GHQ.

6- He has attended the prestigious one year course at Royal Collge of Defence Studies at London.

7- He was the Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) ... I hope YOU understand the significance of this post?

8- He has stayed the Lt Gen and commanded ELITE STRIKE CORPS of Pakistan Army. Do you know what this means?

9- Additionally he was also a Commando (something which even Gen Ashfaq Kiyani sin't)

Musharraf was the BEST & most QUALIFIED man for COAS!!

It was not his turn to be COAS......simple.

Learn simple economics and how they work before you jump to accuse Musharraf of anyone pls.

I can't believe someone can pretend to be SO IGNORANT of facts and realities that he'll try to heap the failure of PPP government on everyone but them.

Pakistan started facing bankruptcy ONLY when PPP widened the trade deficit by above 50% in each single quarter of 2008 and trade deficit exceeded our reserves - a phenomenon achieved by PPP government!

Caretaker government + PPP

State Bank reports that in the first four months of 2008, the import bill has increased by 13.4 billion dollars, resulting in an increment of 6.5 billion dollars in trade deficit.

PPP governement till 17 July 2008

Pakistan’s oil import bill surged to $11.38 billion in 2007-08, up by more than 55 per cent over the $7.33 billion a year before.

Oil import bill surges by 55pc to $11.38 billion -DAWN - Top Stories; July 18, 2008

LATEST - 11 October 2008:

The country has posted a trade deficit of $5.549 billion during the first quarter (July-September) of the current fiscal year 2008-09 as compared to $3.635 billion in same period last fiscal, projecting an increase of 52.65 percent.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-10-2008_pg5_1

Whose government is responsible for this deficit in these quarters? Musharraf???

October 2008? Seems like PPP government?

Ha ha ha!!! Do you know that these bull shits PPP govt - LOST KSE market capitalization worth $29 billion in the last SIX months, due to their negligence and political disputes?

KSE market capitalization was worth $75 billion in January 2008 and now it's $46 billion.

Now that's what we call VISION !

Flush away $29 billion and beg for $7 billion !!!

Would you clarfiy what amount has been brought into Pakistan?

At a Washington think tank, a senior expert Flynt Leverett acknowledged that statements that the United States has provided Pakistan with $ 10 billion in assistance since Sept 11, 2001 are MISLEADING!

Reality of USA Aid : Public being misled Our leader - Musharraf!

Dreamland...that whats your in.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom