What's new

Pervez Musharraf to return to politics

Mushy was the the most useless ruler pakistani has ever had.....a 3rd rate general who by pure luck and as*kissing got to the top.
The idiot got us involved in a war that had nothing to do with us and now where paying the price.
Let the guy go back to his fantasy world.

But he did not have any choice.

There are also no allegations of corruption against him but I doubt he will be able to be successfull in the murky world of politics.

I agree that the Gen M is a spent force. Time to play golf and tennis for him.

Regards

19 October 2008

Former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf has said he has no intention of entering politics.

Gen Musharraf has been leading a quiet life since he resigned in August.

“Whosoever is attributing such information to me is absolutely wrong. I have not talked to anybody about politics,” Gen Musharraf was quoted by Gen (retd) Rashid Qureshi as saying.

Gen Qureshi said the former army chief would shortly be moving to his farm house near Islamabad which is under construction. He said the farm house would not be used for political activities.

Another source close to the former president said the sprawling farm house in Chak Shahzad would soon be ready and Pervez Musharraf would shift to the place in months.

The source said the former president had no plans to settle in Turkey or any other country, though he might undertake a foreign visit in the “near future”.

Former President Pervez Musharraf said, “I have no intention to take part in politics and I long to stay out of it after my resignation and all news in this connections are fake and baseless”.

Talking to his friends here, he said Saturday that I pray for the best of Pakistan and its people and I will not make my personal residence in Islamabad, a political office however he insisted to lead his life, after his stepping down from presidency, being a retired army chief.

He admitted that he kept on meeting with his old close friends including political figures who, he termed, could not remain closed to him during his presidency.

Former president is worried about his security these-days nevertheless he scarcely raise this issue.

Mushy was the the most useless ruler pakistani has ever had.....a 3rd rate general who by pure luck and as*kissing got to the top.
The idiot got us involved in a war that had nothing to do with us and now where paying the price.
Man have some respect for the former President of Pakistan and the former COAS of Pakistan. You guys are unbelivable. Like seriously i guess you guys need to get some education from your parents about how to talk in public or about Seniors. What PML-N and PPP has done and will do to Pakistan is no more hidden, everyone is watching. Show some wisdom and show some responsibility. Don't just call people stupid and useless!!!!! If he was that bad, he would have never made upto COAS of GOP.:pakistan::sniper::guns::pdf:

guess you guys need to get some education from your parents

100% agre who never respect others he never get respect from others

And who are you? Probably a stupid 8th grader passing form his adolescence? And who are you talking about in a mannerless way? A person who became chief of the Pak Armed Forces, a rank, which even your 7 generations wont be able to acquire, and even your past 7 generations have not been able to acquire.

Its better if every tom-dick-and-harry should shut there mouth up, or atleast have little respect while talking. You people should know your own worth, before you use degrading words for someone so high in rank, while your just another worthless street walker.

Have some manners.

-Regards

I generally do not remark on individual posts, however yours merits a response. If you disagree with the poster you can either respond to him in a civil manner or report his post to the Mods. If you find his post uncivil, then your response should at least stick to the norm, which it, in this case has exceeded. So in short you are guilty of what you accuse him of!!!
Please refrain from getting angry and try and understand the norms of posting. We have posters of various calibres, just like any other forum, so if you feel someone needs educating do so but nicely!!!
I hope you dont mind my advice/suggestion. Believe me it gets you a lot more respect than your approach!!!
WaSalam
Araz

Man have some respect for the former President of Pakistan and the former COAS of Pakistan. You guys are unbelivable. Like seriously i guess you guys need to get some education from your parents about how to talk in public or about Seniors. What PML-N and PPP has done and will do to Pakistan is no more hidden, everyone is watching. Show some wisdom and show some responsibility. Don't just call people stupid and useless!!!!! If he was that bad, he would have never made upto COAS of GOP.:pakistan::sniper::guns::pdf:

While I certainly disagree with the wordings of Dabong 1's post, I cant help but agree with the gist of the post. Musharraf buckled under too quickly, firstly in announcing his support for US and secondly in giving them all they wanted.
If you want to learn manners, it is an unwritten rule in Islam that you never hand over a Muslim woman to the Nonmuslims. Remember Mohammad Bin Qasim!!! I will never forgive him for Dr Afia Siddiqui,s hand over, and PLEASE DONT Tell me that he was not aware of these clandestine hand overs. It is our Be Ghairty that none of us have the guts to stand up to him and ask him how a woman got handed over to be raped and molested by Kuffar!!!!
I also think that the so called economic recovery also had major flaws that I have been harping on about for years, which is why things are where they are today. I would however fully agree that the limp dick approach of the present setup is equally responsible for getting us where we are.
His interference in the affairs of the judiciary was also unneccessary, pathetic and extremely unwise!! I would need a lot of convincing to thin that it was not for self preservance. Incidentally, if he had had the fore thought to take off his uniform at the rght time, this matter would never have arisen.
His reputation in the armed forces also left a lot to be desired. My Dearest friend is a Retd LT Col. and his words about him still resound in my ears. He may not have been financially corrupt, but morally there are lots of question marks about him!!!!
All those who favour him need to remember that just by virtue of being a Poilitical figure he has opened himself to be examined and remarked upon. If Iskandar Mirza,Ayub han, Yahya, Zia can be criticized , then Ithink so can Musharraf. In my view, history will see him as a mediocre/average ruler rather than a good one.If its anty consolation, every one else will be in the same bucket as well!!!!
My 2 Paisas worth
WaSalam
Araz

And who are you? Probably a stupid 8th grader passing form his adolescence? And who are you talking about in a mannerless way?

Let me answer your qestions one by one.

1. who am i?
I am dabong

2.Probably a stupid 8th grader passing form his adolescence
I am not a 8th grader.......9th grade actually:victory:

3.Who am i talking about
Mushy!

A person who became chief of the Pak Armed Forces, a rank, which even your 7 generations wont be able to acquire, and even your past 7 generations have not been able to acquire.

May be you can show me how to kiss the bottoms of the high and mighty in pakistan and i can become a success.

Its better if every tom-dick-and-harry should shut there mouth up, or atleast have little respect while talking. You people should know your own worth, before you use degrading words for someone so high in rank, while your just another worthless street walker.

Mushy was in power for under a decade and the seeds he has sown with his ill judged policies are now being reaped by the civilian govt.
I agree as a front line soldier musharaff was good and has fought for pakistan unlike myself......but that does make him automatically a good leader for the nation.
You would not call out a mechanic if you where feeling ill..? it would be the doctor you would call.
The same way a politician is there to do politics and army is there to do war.
Would you ever dream of letting a politician draw up the military plan of attack....? hitler is a good example of a politician who thought he was a general.

Last edited:
Man have some respect for the former President of Pakistan and the former COAS of Pakistan. You guys are unbelivable.:

What PML-N and PPP has done and will do to Pakistan is no more hidden, everyone is watching. Show some wisdom and show some responsibility. Don't just call people stupid and useless!!!!! If he was that bad, he would have never made upto COAS of GOP

I have no respect for musharaff as a former "president".. a postion he took by manipulation.
As a soldier i have total respect for his contribution to the defence of pakistan but would not go as far to say he deserved to be COAS...the same way Zia did not deserve to be COAS.
Both ZBhutto and NS thought that by bringing in a general who they thought was weak would cement there own postions......neither general was bought in for being brilliant.
I dont blame musharaff for this screw up but the civilain leaders.
The basic point i am making is that mushy was not good enough to be COAS but was put in that postion above other more capable men.

Like seriously i guess you guys need to get some education from your parents about how to talk in public or about Seniors.:

May your parents can educate you on how to hate what is wrong and love what is right.

Lal Masjid was attacked by mushy.....he is an idiot and stupid for dong so!

Mushy joined the US in its WoT....he is an idiot for doing so!

BB was stupid for puting her out of the sunroof after allready surviving one attack.

NS was an idiot for not following the kargil war to its future successful end.

Its all in context...the mistakes these people make cost lifes so calling them idiots and stupid is mild compared to what some people would call them.

Agreed.Army is not just any other organization.You don't become general by kissing ***.Dabong, when Musharraf got Pakistan the forex reserve was 500 million and when he resigned the foriegn reserve were 17 billion.At least respect a man who fought 2 wars for Pakistan..When he got Pakistan's control the economy was fucked up.You guys speak as if he got golden Pakistan with booming economy..You guys seriousely need a reality check and no, the 17 billion did not come from Washington and he had no choice but to join US war on terror.I think he handled it pretty well.Otherwise Pakistan would have been attacked before Iraq.

To azar and dabong1 Let me get it streight. Dr afia was caught in afganistan! so you are telling me that ISI or Pak army was working in Afganistan. initial reports indicates that she was caught in afganistan so blaim your taliban brothers!!! Musharraf had nothing to do with it. You guys make me sick to my stomic, You really think Musharraf had time to give DR afia so US can rape her detained judges kill bugti because he didnt like him kill lal masjid morans because he didnt like them. Get your story streight. That was the need of that time. GOP of that time did what was required to do under that times circumstances. "Lal masjid" so you are telling me that those terrorist were right to put a seige on Lal Masjid for 9 months?????? WOW iam so upset and i will go far to make my point. I guess if you have this mentality then you should be living in Afganistan not PAKISTAN. God forbid If GOP was thinking your way in past 60 years then we would off been living like afganis not like the leader of Muslim world. Pakistan had no choice beside to join WOT. World was ready to attack Pakistan from every corner. I paid close attention to this and we had no choice. Yes if we were strong like russia or china then we would of told world to jerk off but buddy no we couldnt and we can't for next 30 years atleast. "judges" Pakistan isi and army was arresting all these terrorist and those stupid juges who were working on secret services gave up those terrorist and those terrorist commite all those terrorist act in pakistan and you are telling me that we should have kept those judges WOW Musharraf had no choice but to impose emergency and clean the mess clean our northern areas from foreign agents while making emergency the main issue. It is called diverting enemy attention. God save Pakistan from your kind of metality. I hope we have open minded people who will drive Pakistan farward insted of pulling it back to stone age. When kufar were stronger and muslims were left with no options even Prophet Muhammad did some aggrements with kufar which is called "SULLA HUDABIA" go study sulla hudaibia please. This time Pakistan had to do sulla Hudabia of this time with kufar under musharraf. Pakistan gave what to US which will make Pakistan control of there operation against Pakistan on big scale. Meaning right now NATO OR US cant go to war with Pakistan because we control there supplies to bases in afganistan. they can attack pakistan like coward on small level but not on big level. Musharraf thought beyond what you can ever think or we can ever think and i personally don't give this credit to Musharraf but to ARMY of PAKISTAN. Who bring all the proposals to President and COAS. man please think streight please and mave toward success instead of downwarding PAKISTAN.

So you wish to propagate internationally that in Pakistan Generals are chosen by pure luck rather merit? Keep degrading your country ... that's the best you can do!

Musharraf saved you .... from acting AGAINST the plan .... in which you would have seen Indian tanks rolling into Balochistan with help of BLA. He deployed 80,000 army to stop infiltration from Afghanistan into NWFP.

If we're even 80% safe .... that's because of Musharraf's timely decision!

why do you people say Aafia was raped? do you have any evidence that she was raped? Aafia had plenty of chances to say to the press and courts that she was raped, but she did not, why? it's because she was not raped! Her lawyer could have said that in court during her case, but he never did, why? it's because she was not raped!

stop making up lies about her being raped, you are only hurting her cause and ruining her honor. Honor is the most important thing for a muslim women and you people keep on degrading that, I'm truly shocked. Please stop saying these things. Aafia was tortured and kept in jail for no reason, end of story. she was not raped!:hitwall:

this is the same thing as slandering an innocent women! stop making up lies in your recklessness, you are only humiliating her!

Yep, she was not raped and there is no proof whatsoever that she was caught in Pakistan (She was was Pakistani American and was caught from US).Honestly guys this is not about me and you.It's about Pakistan.Musharraf is the only leader (except Ayub Khan) who actually did something for country and you people hate him..I think our country men deserve looters like Zardari, BB and Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan ka allah hafiz.

Agreed.Army is not just any other organization.You don't become general by kissing ***..

Was mushy at the time of his promotion to COAS in line for the job..?
Simple question

Dabong, when Musharraf got Pakistan the forex reserve was 500 million and when he resigned the foriegn reserve were 17 billion.

And the civilian govt has squandered the lot in 6 months has it....:crazy:

When he got Pakistan's control the economy was fucked up.You guys speak as if he got golden Pakistan with booming economy..You guys seriousely need a reality check and no, the 17 billion did not come from Washington and.

Any civilian govt that had caved into every demand of the US would had got the same amount funds from the US and world financial institutions as mushy did.
The legacy of mushy is that pakistan is on the brink of being bankrupt.....but let me guess you think the PPP have eaten all the money mushy made.

he had no choice but to join US war on terror.I think he handled it pretty well.Otherwise Pakistan would have been attacked before Iraq.

He had a choice to let the US have airspace and thats it......cut relation with the taliban and help in the hunt for al qaeda suspects involved in 9/11.
He had plenty of choices

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom