What's new

Pervez Musharraf Mouth Breaking Reply To Indian Anchor

Low class ?

I dont want to mention it but since your used that word class. Indian hindu elite considers indian muslims at the lowest and after them they consider pakistani muslims. understood ?
The Hindu elites also kill Dalits for sport and who gives two monkeys on what they think about Pakistan....maybe Pakistanis don't even consider them as a worthy living beings.
CPEC goes through indian territory so india has right to protest. China occupies pakistan or do anything is not a concern for us but indian territory is.
Again what ground does India holds to protest, if it had any morals it should first honor the UN resolutions and set an example..... in any case, India can blow hot or cold, the CPEC will be completed at any cost.

What Musharraf broke his mouth while replying ??? How?????

Haha. This Indian rat was sho'd away in its hole by Mushy.

I agree we cannot let any opportunity go away to fk India up and if more kargils are needed then so be it. BUT for that we need to ensure that never the likes of Zardari, Nawaz and Kiyani come to power in Pakistan.

Indians can bark as much as they want. Facts will never change. Their papa Bill helped them else I-O-Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan now.

The anchor told Musharraf to his face what he thought of him and Pakistan. Musharaf was loudmouthing like a drunken and angry village clown. When the anchor slapped him with 1971 all Musharraf could so was 'we'll see, wait and see' !

I wish the anchor showed him some pity and mercy - after all the guy can't even enter his own country without being thrown into jail. He is living of the largesse of patrons!

how many indian generals or former heads of state ever appear on Pakistani news talk shows?

India need to get over CPEC. It's reality and can't be reversed.

CPEC
1) permanently nullified indian ambition to attack Pakistan and win a war.
2) NEW FACTS ON GROUND - Pakistan sovereignty over Azad Kashmir is permanently established while indian occupied Kashmir became an international issue (india lost bilateral double speak).
3) New source of funding for Pakistan reduced US and india to inconsequential actors as as they can NO longer use financial assistance and investment as tool for coercion.
Note: see what india and US lately come up with - blocking $50 million size "aid" and dues. That is just plain comedy and shows how much they have lost.
4) Pakistan economy and infrastructure getting turbo charged and will put in better economic condition than india.
5) Pakistan strategic importance increased many folds and will be increasing as energy and trade hub.

india with zero sum and banya mentality will burn inside to eternity seeing progress in any neighboring country; be that Pakistan, Bangladesh, SriLanka or Nepal.

Indian media has a crazy fetish for this criminal and his lies.

Even sane Pakistanis don't take him seriously.

I agree the Anchor is a liar and a criminal, explains why he is on Indian TV

The anchor has a well-known reputation of being a liar and a buffoon in India; that's the anchor though.

I wrote about his guest, though, in case you're having comprehension issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom