What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

Second He asked about Kargil issue which was totally relevant considering Mr. Musharraf was THE mastermind of the Operation (any other anchor would had asked about Kargil), again Mr. Musharraf shied away from answering that.

We proud on Musharraf that he was mastermind of Kargil operation ... We can grab our Kashmir which india forecedly occupied ... But a coward leader of our bowed his head.

We proud on Musharraf that he was mastermind of Kargil operation ... We can grab our Kashmir which india forecedly occupied ... But a coward leader of our bowed his head.

Musharraf sent Nawaz Sharif to washington, par sari badnami Nawaz Sharif ke hi naseeb mein thi.

What I find really funny is how a former president of a sovereign nation bellows, emotes, accuses and screams on TV. This is not the first time. How many times do we see Presidents and Former Presidents from any country behave this way? Arnab does not even have to try hard to get this guy to start yelling and mumbling at the same time.

The funniest part for me was when he threw away the composure he had worn at the start of the program where he started off saying "I don't have the facts" and quickly yelling away like he knew the grund realtes and counter accused India of fabricating news while Arnab was merely quoting Pakistani media.

Somebody please give him lessons on how Presidents should conduct themselves on TV interviews.

People have been praising Pervaiz Mushraff's defense of PA on Indian news channel Times Now where he whemently denied PA could do such act, i.e. cutting of Indian soldier's head. Here is the real face of Pervez Musharaf.

The 2000 raid was on Ashok Listening Post, a remote advance post that had already been identified vulnerable by the commanding officer of 17 Maratha Light Infantry. [Seven Indian soldiers were killed, and sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar (24) was beheaded and his severed head taken back to P o K. Pakistani media has reported that Kashmiri paraded the head before Gen Pervez Musharraf and in the local town.

Pak cross-LoC raid: Brutality similar to 2000 strike by Ilyas Kashmiri - The Times of India

He (Kashmiri) is ruthless. Ten years ago, Indian troops carried out a raid into Pakistani Kashmir. Pakistani officials said 14 civilians including several children were slaughtered.
The next day Kashmiri led a retaliatory raid. He and his fighters kidnapped and beheaded an Indian army officer -- his head later paraded in the bazaars of Pakistani Kashmir

Ilyas Kashmiri: Most dangerous man on Earth? - CNN.com

The act was committed by Iliyas Kashmiri who was later found involved in assassination attempt of Pervez Musharraf.

Is Pervez Musharraf a true Pakistani, who was involved in horrendous crime, allowed his own people to be killed by drone attacks, pushed his own country in WOT which has backfired and resulted in deaths of over 40,000 innocent people and who is termed as criminal by Pakistan itself and lives in million dollar house in UK, money he looted from his own people.

Point is, is he a true Pakistani, as touted by people after his interview, a pathological liar who ignores his own misdeeds but defends similar crime done by PA recently, which he himself praised it ? A true hypocrite ?

Well, it seems evident what people ignore.

If an Indian soldier gets beheaded by Kashmiri,then the reaction has to happen inside kashmir.

Either get kashmiri or get geelani or anyone whose loss ll hurt the people denying it.

The reaction of Pak Army is the same as always of denial.

No use inviting them and trying to talk,they dont understand words at all.

They have to understand if this happens again,100 kashmiris ll die in beech bazaar.

You don't want me to give you a Musharrafian put down again, talk to me about one topic. If you want to have a tu tu main main or a thu thu main main on all the issues, then be it... Mere paas time nahi hai. Listen to your quotes... Army chief has said he trained terrorists... Koi logic ki baat karo, Army chief farigh hai ke woh logon ko apne aap ko marwanay ka intezaam karega.

Musharraf is in UK, why has no one tried him for training terrorists? Obviously utter misquotes and/or reinterpretation of his words. For example of you watch the Times Now interview he's saying "This interview is not for Kargil", ticker reads "Musharraf ducks and dodges questions".

The moment Arnab says "You gave me straight answers and did not dodge my questions", the ticker says Musharraf Dodges questions.

You guys love a good tamasha and some masala, you guys would repeat a bongi so many times that you get married to your self-delusional cooked up stories.

Jao yaar, masalay dosay cook up karo, kahanion ke liay fiction writers hain.

Dude,

If the story about beheading is false as you all claim,

then there is no point.I personally believe the Rajputana Rifles are not stupid to create a furore about something that was not.

There is certainly some truth behind this story,i personally do not believe anything any politician/news anchor says.

I also dont favour inviting either your army waale or your liberals for the new discussion as they dont give out the reality.

The big issue we have is,if the beheaders were mujahideen and not PA regulars but then PA does support the Mujahideen and wont allow India to hunt them down.

whats the point then?

PA if professional but lets some mujahideen man their frontiers.

dont u see the contradiction?

Moreover,Musharraf is a politician and a very good one.He ll show attitude as he has nothing to lose and to gain things as a hero who defends Pakistan's name in the west.

Complete interview...................

It is 28 minutes interview...I dont know how he finished program early

Last edited by a moderator:
If an Indian soldier gets beheaded by Kashmiri,then the reaction has to happen inside kashmir.
Either get kashmiri or get geelani or anyone whose loss ll hurt the people denying it.
The reaction of Pak Army is the same as always of denial.
No use inviting them and trying to talk,they dont understand words at all.
They have to understand if this happens again,100 kashmiris ll die in beech bazaar.
Are, the name of person who beheaded Indian soldier is Iliyas Kashmiri. It happened in Kargil war.

He is dead now. Killed in drone attack.

American Drones are killing most of the enemies of India....rest enemies are killing each other......

Complete interview...................

It is 28 minutes interview...I dont know how he finished program early

Just saw 4 minutes and musharraf is awesome,awesome guy.

he is better than anyone i have seen,his composure is just wow.

His capability matches our Gen V.K.Singh's balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
so what even indian soldiers from naga regiment beheaded pak fauj soldiers !

haha indians still whining about mushy look what is it to indians whether he is a true pakistani or not ? that is for pakistanis to decide and none of india's business.

Back
Top Bottom