What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

You are exposing someone irrelevant to you because that irrelevant person kicked the butt of someone you are fan of. ;)
Maan lo. You are pissed. Ask your channels to don't invite him for interviews to avoid such embarrassment in the future.
Repeating same thing won't make me his fan.

Point of the thread is patholigical Liar and Hypocrisy of Pervez Musharraf. :lol:

Are.....you.....effin....serious? :what:Listen boy, WE WILL RIP YOUR tiny third-class AIRFORCE APART WITHIN HOURS IF WE WANT TO! What can you put up against us? Some junk Su-30s or Ohhh that Mig-29s? We will "ground" your entire fleet before it even tries to come up in the sky.Your radars will be jammed, your bases will be destroyed, and your network-centric capabilities will be left utterly useless within first 5 days of air war with THE USAF!
Be realistic and stop being jingoistic. Show respect where it is needed to be shown.Your "laughing smily" won't change facts.
Yeah Internet Macho man. We all know what happened to you all in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam. :lol:

if you can't understand the difference between patriotism and governance, then I can't help you, sorry.

Posts by Pakistani posters about Musharraf.

Problem with Musarraf is that he desperately wants to go back to Pak. He's bored out of his mind living in his apartment in London. Nobody to salute him. Nobody to cook for him. All that first grade elite army protocol is gone. For a person who enjoyed so much power, not just money, but power, living a life without that power is a nightmare.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnF3upG
@Thorough Pro Thi is what you said about Musharraf. :rofl:

99% Pakistani's are patriotic. Musharraf is a bigtime liar and look at the mess he has left Pakistan in. All the econoimic growth associated with his tenure was because of enormous aid because of 2005 earthquake and award for fighting americas WOT.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnWA2Ax

That is so way off, Baluchistan problem flared up after Musharraf killed Bugti, Oh I guess tha too should be blamed on NS & BB.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-holds-sharifs-responsible.html#ixzz2IOnr2V00

Hypocrisy much ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Repeating same thing won't make me his fan.

Point of the thread is patholigical Liar and Hypocrisy of Pervez Musharraf. :lol:

Even if he is one. What it has to do with you or your country. Even nobody talks about him in Pakistan.

Come on Krait. It was just an interview. Tum nai to dil par lai lia. :D

Musharraf was the one who banned LeT, JeM and several others... BEFORE 9/11.
Before 9/11. Let me tell you JeM was banned because US declared it as terrorist organization and PA acted against them as US put pressure on the govt. That made JeM go against you.

As for LeT, we all know who gave them training and weapons.

Even if he is one. What it has to do with you or your country. Even nobody talks about him in Pakistan.
Come on Krait. It was just an interview. Tum nai to dil par lai lia. :D
Seriously I don't care about this interview and that idiot journalist. He is unprofessional. My point is on the dozens of threads opened on this interview by so many Pakistanis and everyone supporting same Musharraf while they despise him for his role in destruction of Pakistan.

Dil pe to tum logon ne le liya. Dekho kitne threads khole hain Pakistanis ne. :lol:

Just chill man. :D

Before 9/11. Let me tell you JeM was banned because US declared it as terrorist organization and PA acted against them as US put pressure on the govt. That made JeM go against you.

As for LeT, we all know who gave them training and weapons.

BEFORE 9/11 konsa US pressure? Funny baatein karte hain Indians aajkal, I agree with Musharraf, illogical raam kahanian are in full flow.

Musharraf was the one who banned LeT, JeM and several others... BEFORE 9/11.

The links of Gen.Pervez Musharraf, the self-reinstated Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), the self-styled Chief Executive and the self-promoted President of Pakistan, with Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda, the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LET), the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HUM) and the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM), terrorist organisations active in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K).

MUSHARRAF AND TERRORISM | South Asia Analysis Group

Pakistan's interests are helped by the support of a feared terrorist group blamed for multiple attacks in neighbouring Afghanistan, former president Pervez Musharraf has suggested.

Musharraf: Why Haqqani terrorist group can help Pakistan - Telegraph

Ex-army chief Pervez Musharraf has told Der Spiegel that he trained and sent terrorists into Indian-administered Kashmir. An army-loyalist Foreign Office was somewhat shamefaced denying his “confession”.

Musharraf

Are you defending this man who says terrorist groups like Haqqani are good for Pakistan, he openly says he trained and funded terrorists in Kashmir.

@arp2041

sorry second post got linked up with first so ap apna thanks wapis lay saktay hain yeh na ho koi rondu ap ko bura bhala kehna shoro kar day :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Rondustanis
Musharraf say Indians ki phatti ha phir bhee har bar uss ko iss umeed pe interview kartay hain k inn ki itch puri kar day :P
See my post on Musharraf's confessions and his words.

You can call us rondustani but we are not Denialistani. :D

BEFORE 9/11 konsa US pressure? Funny baatein karte hain Indians aajkal, I agree with Musharraf, illogical raam kahanian are in full flow.
Read post # 42. Musharraf's own words cited by International media and Pakistani media, not Indian media. :lol:

Seriously I don't care about this interview and that idiot journalist. He is unprofessional. My point is on the dozens of threads opened on this interview by so many Pakistanis and everyone supporting same Musharraf while they despise him for his role in destruction of Pakistan.

Dil pe to tum logon ne le liya. Dekho kitne threads khole hain Pakistanis ne. :lol:

Just chill man. :D

Interview dil par nahi lia to threads jo interview par hain. Woh dil par lai lie. Aik hi baat hai. :D

The links of Gen.Pervez Musharraf, the self-reinstated Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), the self-styled Chief Executive and the self-promoted President of Pakistan, with Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda, the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LET), the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HUM) and the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM), terrorist organisations active in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K).

MUSHARRAF AND TERRORISM | South Asia Analysis Group

Pakistan's interests are helped by the support of a feared terrorist group blamed for multiple attacks in neighbouring Afghanistan, former president Pervez Musharraf has suggested.

Musharraf: Why Haqqani terrorist group can help Pakistan - Telegraph

Ex-army chief Pervez Musharraf has told Der Spiegel that he trained and sent terrorists into Indian-administered Kashmir. An army-loyalist Foreign Office was somewhat shamefaced denying his “confession”.

Musharraf

Are you defending this man who says terrorist groups like Haqqani are good for Pakistan, he openly says he trained and funded terrorists in Kashmir.

1. Haqqani group has been included by US and Afghans into talks for future govt so he is NO terrorist neither his group

2. There are no militants they are all freedom fighters struggling for Kashmir freedom from Indian occupation.

3. You may correct the sentence "We trained and sent freedom fighters to fight against Indian terrorist army in Occupied Kashmir".

Interview dil par nahi lia to threads jo interview par hain. Woh dil par lai lie. Aik hi baat hai. :D
:lol: I have no problem with Goswami being spanked, I say every guest should do it. :D

But I laugh at people defending Musharraf. Now you got to admit, these same people curse him every given day. :D

Back
Top Bottom