What's new

Pervez Musharraf | A Great Soldier of Pakistan

Yes you will be in democracy when it all happens, so far it has not happened. Neither people have elected these goons, atleast not willingly. Nor do we have balance of power in pillars, each pillar is overstepping its limits. No one cares about the constitution especially people in power corridor, they are above the law. Had there been respect or abidance to constitution, these people would not have been sitting in parliament. And yes when implementation of constitutional punishment for violators should be on all not one person.

Constitution is not a scared thing it is a man made document and can be changed. Sacred is only that thing which is divine.
@batmannow

Atleast the house is in order, the way the scared constitution says, not held in perfect condition by the people who got the jobs or got to the elected positions, but its in order. yes pillars of state are overstepping, not performing their assigned tasks, it still doesnot mean to justify a dictator from a lower rank to take over the affairs of the State by the force of a gun.

And to our personal selves divine documents maybe the most sacred documents, but to our legal and political relation, constitution is the most scared document, it defines us as Pakistanis, our roles as citizens, basic human rights, role of the state organs, etc etc, without it there is no Pakistani State, just like there is no marriage without nikah !

what defines us as Pakistanis, is more scared to me and all the citizens of the State, those

Yes you will be in democracy when it all happens, so far it has not happened. Neither people have elected these goons, atleast not willingly. Nor do we have balance of power in pillars, each pillar is overstepping its limits. No one cares about the constitution especially people in power corridor, they are above the law. Had there been respect or abidance to constitution, these people would not have been sitting in parliament. And yes when implementation of constitutional punishment for violators should be on all not one person.

Constitution is not a scared thing it is a man made document and can be changed. Sacred is only that thing which is divine.
@batmannow

Atleast the house is in order, the way the scared constitution says, not held in perfect condition by the people who got the jobs or got to the elected positions, but its in order. yes pillars of state are overstepping, not performing their assigned tasks, it still doesnot mean to justify a dictator from a lower rank to take over the affairs of the State by the force of a gun.

And to our personal selves divine documents maybe the most sacred documents, but to our legal and political relation, constitution is the most scared document, it defines us as Pakistanis, our roles as citizens, basic human rights, role of the state organs, etc etc, without it there is no Pakistani State, just like there is no marriage without nikah !

what defines us as Pakistanis, is more scared to me and all the citizens of the State, those who defy say BLA, Taliban or "anyone" is the traitor of the State of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incidentally, these lower ranks are more educated and mentally superior to those sitting in the house. I in no way favour military rule, yet when they come into power they meet both end needs. Their primary role is never neglected, rather it is looked after in much better way.

House in order instead of providing relief to public is passing bills to take benefits for life to sit in parliament for even one day.

I would agree with you if this document is being regarded in the same spirit as yourself. Do people have basic human rights? Is it possible to get even the legal work done without greasing the palm? What is our role as citizens, to involve ourselves in electricity, gas and tax theft. What has done to set it right. My right is to have a clear road for driving, but i don't find safe, orderly and right quality of roads. And BTW Pakistan was already there before the constitution was written, applying your logic would render it illegitimate.

what defines us as Pakistanis, is more scared to me and all the citizens of the State, those who defy say BLA, Taliban or "anyone" is the traitor of the State of Pakistan.
We cannot highlight this importance of being Pakistan, unless we reconsider our practices. By watching trailers of item songs, watching movies like Kranti on 14th August, with channel log in green. Standing with a begging bowl to IMF. Cheating in our business practices, lying to customers, etc etc. A never ending list. Just by taking pride, pride will not come. I will conclude by saying Respect is never demanded it is always commanded.

what defines us as Pakistanis, is more scared to me and all the citizens of the State, those

I regret to say that dont publicize that Nawaz govt is far doing good as this does not make sense..
Anyone who says this will make fun of himself.

Incidentally, these lower ranks are more educated and mentally superior to those sitting in the house. I in no way favour military rule, yet when they come into power they meet both end needs. Their primary role is never neglected, rather it is looked after in much better way.

House in order instead of providing relief to public is passing bills to take benefits for life to sit in parliament for even one day.

I would agree with you if this document is being regarded in the same spirit as yourself. Do people have basic human rights? Is it possible to get even the legal work done without greasing the palm? What is our role as citizens, to involve ourselves in electricity, gas and tax theft. What has done to set it right. My right is to have a clear road for driving, but i don't find safe, orderly and right quality of roads. And BTW Pakistan was already there before the constitution was written, applying your logic would render it illegitimate.

We cannot highlight this importance of being Pakistan, unless we reconsider our practices. By watching trailers of item songs, watching movies like Kranti on 14th August, with channel log in green. Standing with a begging bowl to IMF. Cheating in our business practices, lying to customers, etc etc. A never ending list. Just by taking pride, pride will not come. I will conclude by saying Respect is never demanded it is always commanded.

Really, give me a gun and I will show you my superiority too !

whatever justifications you have, with this type of mindset prevailing, we would either end up North korea or Afghanistan, my guess is Afghanistan..

p.s.

as for Pakistan existing before the constitution, yes it existed as a Dominion State under the United Kingdom, until it became a Republic in 1956.

I regret to say that dont publicize that Nawaz govt is far doing good as this does not make sense..
Anyone who says this will make fun of himself.

If you are only talking about Musharaf a Pakistani citizen, he is a good patriotic man who loves Pakistan and it shows from his expression when he talks about Pakistan but so are millions of other Pakistanis. But I guess we here are talking about Musharaf the dictator the one who almost destroyed Pakistan with total collapse of all unit of govt, excessive corruption and with zero accountability and in the end he gave control to Zardari and gave clean slip to all the looters just to save his a$$ so there goes patriotism, the one thing I thought he had.

Is it really subdue of constitution ??
It was Sharif's blunder that brought Musharraf into power and then the Supreme Court validated it.

Pakistan is more important than constitution.

You enjoy the economic destruction by upholding the constitution while people want prosperity which NS is not delivering, your comment is irrelevant in front of this fact !

do you know what constitution really is?? its the law by which you govern a country, by suspending constitution you are suspending laws of this nation and hence you see the condition we are in today, none of the institution know their domain neither their boundries and everyone was doing whatever they feel like...and please dont be so ignorant and must admit finally things are being put in place and its only a few months and no govt can deliver much in 4 months let alone prosperity...when you fcuk up from top like musharaf did it trickled down in general public in 10 years and you expect everything be fixed in 4 months.

do you know what constitution really is?? its the law by which you govern a country, by suspending constitution you are suspending laws of this nation and hence you see the condition we are in today, none of the institution know their domain neither their boundries and everyone was doing whatever they feel like...and please dont be so ignorant and must admit finally things are being put in place and its only a few months and no govt can deliver much in 4 months let alone prosperity...when you fcuk up from top like musharaf did it trickled down in general public in 10 years and you expect everything be fixed in 4 months.

do you know what constitution really is?? its the law by which you govern a country, by suspending constitution you are suspending laws of this nation and hence you see the condition we are in today,
dear friend, its our less knowledge & real stupid obessesion with the crap pice of paper, written by ZAB, which couldnt hve saved us, a united free,,nation back then when it was created?
now plz enlighten me, about the unwritten constitution of ENGLAND the great , briton?
each & every words spoken by the queen of england is thier constitution, & thats the most modern form of damocrazy?
what about those, who ever got thier births under dictators? ZAB or even NAWAZ SHARIF shb?
shouldnt they be banned, forever for thier important support to dictators?
what justice has done to them, till yet?
BTW you want a damocrazy, which can luanch physcal attacks on SC?
like NOORA league, went in action in 99?
come on man, everyone knows it, its not working right?

from the economic indicators till the averege, & annual growth rates, world cant close its eyes that MUSAHARAF, was a better & uncroupted ruller, of pakistan then these junkies in power?

Is the country been governed by the Law? How many articles are being followed in true letter in spirit except for number of seats in NA and PA.

Irrelevant, the point is simple a general sub due the constitution, hence a traitor, your justification seems like as if you are ready to be ruled by Americans or British or Traitors?
constitution is nothing!
yes its nothing, if its failling to provide safty & security to its citizens?
its nothing , if its failed to give the bread to the poors of the country?
yes its nothing, if it cant stop the destruction of state, on the name of damocrazy?
should take it out, that pice of crap paper & should slap the head of the damo-crats like you with it?
even in the oldest of damo-crazies ,ENGLAND there is no dam written constitution itself?
all they have, is the words spoken by the dictative queen, as thier constitution?
thts what the damocrazy, is all about?
& yes if mushraf bieng punished for that, then should be those who ever had, helped him or the system he, created
back then?
so by that, TRAITOR , terrorist supporter jew agent, IMRAN khan should be hanged untill death?
cause he was, his supporter back then? say yes!​

The problem with our people is that they want to see politicians as leader and not leader as politicians.
Musharraf was far better than these politicians we have. After Zia, Pakistan developed in Pervez Musharraf's regime.
There are many reasons why Musharraf should be again President of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom