What's new

Pervez Musharraf | A Great Soldier of Pakistan

at least hve my hounors to shake my hands with both of great, & brave mans?
with ZIA shb as a kid, & with MUSAHARF shb, lets nt talk about it?
after all , peoples still wanted to explore, my identity?
i m highly, advised by the angels! about it!
not to blow my cover!

d68b6a4797a389b48e35e85bba2d4df3.jpg

just feel the difference?
not only the 2 different heads of pakistani state, but the conditions then & now?

Not really, they're the actual masters. Just like the 'House Nigger', in the colonial world the intermediate was the true wielder of power and remains so today.

thats another of POVs, by the slaves, that they see everyone as slaves?

Not really, they're the actual masters. Just like the 'House Nigger', in the colonial world the intermediate was the true wielder of power and remains so today.
sorry bt niger is a president of USA, peoples living in past still, living in past, while this world is moving to fast?

You're mistaken with the concept of 'House Nigger' and the middleman: he is the mitigator of power in the hierarchy. I mentioned the concept. Our perceptions and realities are a sky length apart.

sorry bt niger is a president of USA, peoples living in past still, living in past, while this world is moving to fast?

You're mistaken with the concept of 'House Nigger' and the middleman: he is the mitigator of power in the hierarchy. I mentioned the concept. Our perceptions and realities are a sky length apart.
thts all you created the utopia, within yourself my lord sir?
the times has changed the whole game, instead?
but as we all know the truth, this world isnt certnly revolving with your or mine, perceptions?
hence when a niger, president of USA orders your capture or kidnapping or even a pointed murder, there are lots of golden hair, blue eyed white boys,,, do it as thier perfection?
for that there is no difference of opionion, left i think, between your world & mine? REALITIES!

Both , the founding father(Jinnah) and greatest soldier of pakistan(musharraf) were from India:D

Back
Top Bottom