What's new

Pervez Musharraf (1 - 0) Imran Khan

Says the douchebag who started it all in the first place.

NRO---~BB's Murder-----~PPP dark age for half a decade -----~ 17th ammendment----~ Rigged elections.

This moron is directly responsible for the current mess. Had he not brought in the NRO to get his asss in exile,we wouldn't have paid so much. We were MUCH better off under his dictatorship than this democratic topi drama.

Now the same prick,comes to talk sense. Munafiq kaheen ka,at least Imran never gave up his struggle. This circus clown has always been wrong about Imran.

He was wrong when he offered him premiership,he was wrong when he called PTI a 'tanga party',which even with the most historically rigged elections,penetrated the status quo and became the 2nd largest party in its 'first' real test,and is forming a govt in a province,with a respectable presense in the center.

He should worry about his dumass,maybe his Farangi friends can pull him out,this time.
Did he Killed BB ? Was He The person In The video Firring with Pistol At BB?
ÑRO Was Done cause Blackmailers Like Imran Wanted To Get More Thn Thier Worth?
17Th Amendment Was Nt His Creation, It Was from Another Genrl, Hands Yes Genrl Zia Ul Haq, On Which Orders Boys Like Imran , Denounced Retirment & Came Back To Play Cricket? Was That The Love Of Uniform Of imran?
King Of Munafqeen Is Imran Just Ask Him Who Is Tyran khan, You Will Not Find A Single Answer From The Coward?
Drak Age of PPP, Was Due To Peoples Choice They Voted For Them, Just They Voted For Nawaz Now bt Still Not Voted For The Dam tusunami? Fact is PPP Still The 2nd Largest Party In Todays National Assembly? & very well Ahead Of PTI?
Accept Defeat & Low Vission Of The Fast Bowler Who Calls Himself politician, Who Thinks By Making Video Songs & Musical Concerts He Can Win The Hearts & Mind Of Pakistani Peoples?
If Elections Were Fake In 2008 , Wouldnt Musharf,s Party Could Have Won, In Those Elections?
Its Just Low Level Of Vission ! Which Kept Us To This Low As A Nation & We Will Be In That State Till, We Not Start Saab Sey Pehlay Pakistan, Nt By Saab Sey Pehlay Kaptan?
For Now, Tell Ik From Me To Hve Good Muk Muka With Nawaz Sharif Who by His Wordstbe Biggext Crouptor Of The History Of Pakistan?

lol aankhein khol ke topic parho, thread ke mozu pe comment karo.

Aankhoon Key Sath Damagh Bhi kholo, Pti Walay Srif Aakhien Hi Tu Isstimal Kartein Hain Naa issi Liyaa 11 May Ko Tusunami Nahi Ayai Uncle?
This Thread is About The Vission Of 2 Leaders?
One Who Predicted The Future Of Other One?
& His Predictations becoming Truth Shows his Vission, & His Knowledge About Pakistan & Its peoples?
Other Ones Shamefull Defeat In Genrl Election Shows His Dumbness, Lack Of Leadership & No Understanding Of Pakistan & its Peoples?

Gen. Musharraf is a great leader, if Gen. Musharraf was not stopped from participating in these elections by all corrupt means then Gen. Musharraf would had won enough seats to make a strong opposition.

This was what PPP & PML-N feared & they both together stopped this from happening. I am saying this again PPP & PML-N are united since 2008 & IK is going to part of a massive blunder.

Just Clean The Slumb Dogs From india Frist?
Ask V K Singh Jee, What Is Called Crouption With Indian Militry Establishment? What Was The Readyness Of Indian Militry for A all out War? Ask V K Singh Yes Your Dam, Former Indian Militry Cheif, Who was Thrown out Of Militry Just Because, He Sopke The Reality Of Crouption In India?
Clean Your **** Frist ! Thn Teach Us Lesson Of truth?
WTF are you talking about? I thought this thread was about Mush and Imran Khan? What the heck has VK Singh got to do with this?

Clutching at straws as usual as you've nothing intelligent to say. Am I surprised? No! There are a dime a dozen in that category out here! :cuckoo: :P

Aankhoon Key Sath Damagh Bhi kholo, Pti Walay Srif Aakhien Hi Tu Isstimal Kartein Hain Naa issi Liyaa 11 May Ko Tusunami Nahi Ayai Uncle?
This Thread is About The Vission Of 2 Leaders?
One Who Predicted The Future Of Other One?
& His Predictations becoming Truth Shows his Vission, & His Knowledge About Pakistan & Its peoples?
Other Ones Shamefull Defeat In Genrl Election Shows His Dumbness, Lack Of Leadership & No Understanding Of Pakistan & its Peoples?

Ek baat batao... Tsunami nahi ayi toh PTI ka nuksaan hua ke Pakistan ka? PTI walon ne option di thi ke mat karo suicide, Pakistani awaam ne kaha nahi hum koonway main zaroor koodeinge.

Koodo. KPK main PTI ne government bana li hai, woh achay rahainge, tum sab wohi, 2 dollar ho ki tarhan used and abused hogay.

Ek baat batao... Tsunami nahi ayi toh PTI ka nuksaan hua ke Pakistan ka? PTI walon ne option di thi ke mat karo suicide, Pakistani awaam ne kaha nahi hum koonway main zaroor koodeinge.

Koodo. KPK main PTI ne government bana li hai, woh achay rahainge, tum sab wohi, 2 dollar ho ki tarhan used and abused hogay.
Challo Ganjey Ney Khairaat Day Di KpK Ki Hukumaat? Yehi Hai PTI Ki Uqaat? Buss?lol
Imran Sahi Khataa thaa Baat Abb Samhaj Mien Atti Hai, Tabdilii Aa Nahi Rahi Hai Balkey Aaa Gayi Hai, Laykin Zara Gangi hai?
Srif Govt Laylena Bari Baat Nahi Hai ussko Chalanaa Bhi Bari Baat Hai? Abhi Zara Saabar Tu Karo ! Abhi Jaab Diuble Drine Hamley Hongey Tu ÀNP Sey Bhi Buraa Haal Hoga PTI Kaa?
Aur Sukar Hai Tusunami Nahi Ayai Warnaa, Tu Pakistan Ka Nam Nishan Bhi Naa Rehtaa, Tajurbaa Joo Nahi Hai, ganjaa lootey Gaa Tu Laykin Challa Ley Gaa!
Sunami Sey Tu bera Gharaq Hoo jaa Taa Pakistan Kaa, Issi liya Tu Allaha ney Sunami Ku, Pehley Lift Sey Gira Diya Phir Elections Mien Ibraatnak Shikast Di? Kiyon Uncle Sunami?lol

WTF are you talking about? I thought this thread was about Mush and Imran Khan? What the heck has VK Singh got to do with this?

Clutching at straws as usual as you've nothing intelligent to say. Am I surprised? No! There are a dime a dozen in that category out here! :cuckoo: :P
Its For Pakistanis Not For A Indian To Teach Us About Our Peoples & Our Nation?
Clear Your Home Frist Thn Come & Teach The World, My dear slumb Dog Millionere?
Same as This Thread Isnt Anything To Do With India, Yiu Need To Check Whats Your Own Country & Its Dam Establishment Is Doing? Clear It Frist Thn Walk This Road, Untill Thn Its A Dead End For You, Becarefull?

Its For Pakistanis Not For A Indian To Teach Us About Our Peoples & Our Nation?
Clear Your Home Frist Thn Come & Teach The World, My dear slumb Dog Millionere?
Same as This Thread Isnt Anything To Do With India, Yiu Need To Check Whats Your Own Country & Its Dam Establishment Is Doing? Clear It Frist Thn Walk This Road, Untill Thn Its A Dead End For You, Becarefull?
Did they teach you in school to start every word with a capital letter? Gangnam style, eh? :cheesy::omghaha:

Did they teach you in school to start every word with a capital letter? Gangnam style, eh? :cheesy::omghaha:

Same Dam old Obession Of My Lord English, great Ghandhi,s Soul Would Be Crying On Your Unmature Approch Of The superiorty Complex, & If He Been Alive He Should Hve Sent You To A Good Dhram Shala?
Remember, Its Allway A Humman Mind Behind, A Pen Or A Machine, Thats What All It matters In The End, Is It Enough For The Dam Day, To Get Some Knowledge & Move In The Right Direction? If Nt Come Again Will Give You Which Isnt Getting Into Your Tiny Brains?:rofl:
Now open Your Eyes, Look Around You, Think About the Old Itailan Mafia Witch, Who Is Holding India Hijacked Through A Incompetant Sikh? Try To Librete India From Thier Dam Hands Thn Come To PDF & Try Your Kid Mentality !:lol::lol::lol:

@batmannow
Since you are talking about my party and making false allegations i would like to remind you about your leader Muka Muka with PPP in container at D-chowk. You want to criticize PTI i have no issues, but don't mix them with PML-N. We are patriots and different people with different frame of mind. We are not ignorants and burgers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now open Your Eyes, Look Around You, Think About the Old Itailan Mafia Witch, Who Is Holding India Hijacked Through A Incompetant Sikh? Try To Librete India From Thier Dam Hands Thn Come To PDF & Try Your Kid Mentality !:lol::lol::lol:
Ok, ok, calm down dude or you may burst an artery with that elevated blood pressure. :fie:

I would have taken your post at face value but for your every word starting with a darned capital letter which is downright irritating!!

@batmannow
Since you are talking about my party and making false allegations i would like to remind you about your leader Muka Muka with PPP in container at D-chowk. You want to criticize PTI i have no issues, but don't mix them with PML-N. We are patriots and different people with different frame of mind. We are not ignorants and burgers.
@SEAL
I Dont Have Any Party, All I Follow Is my Pakistan & My army Thats It, Hell I Am ready To Deal With You ! I Fight Best When Fight Alone, Check My Record On PDF, Its Batmannow Taking On Alone To Anyone, Who May He Find A Theart To The Nation?
In Your Party Case Nawaz is & was A Clear & preasent danger, I Will Fight With you Till The Last Of My Breaths? Be Ready & Show What You Got? You ill Get Proper Answer Of Your Every Questions, Which you May Nt Like, Bt It Will Make You Think, For Me Its Enough?
Well I must, Clear The Wrong Immpresion You Must hve Created By Your Wildest Of Thinkings About Tahir Ul Qadri Shb, If He Had Done The Dam Muk Muka, Why Thn he Went To Supeme court, Against The wrong & Illegal Composition Of ÈCP? 11 May Has Proven Him, Right That With That Election Commision Any Elections held Will Not Be Fair?
But As You Know Bettet, The Cousin Of Mr, Rana Sana Ullaha, Mr Chodri Itni Khar Is A Underhand Pupet Of Mr Nawaz Sharif, Who Had Killed Yhe Dis Qualification Of Mr Nawaz Sharif, Just Because mr ! Nawaz Sharif Will Make Him Next President Of Pakistan To Handle Pakarmy & ÌSI? Just Like One He tried Before With Mr Rafeeq Tarrar?
Plz Check The Facts, & Come With Right conclusions, I Will Fight With You Till Death.
Waiting For First Blood, Yours very Dear Batmannow!

Last edited by a moderator:
another useless thread.....

Thread Was Right, But Like Allways, PTI Fan Boys Tried To Run Through It ! Just Because thier Very dear Leader,s Low Vission Got exposed On Just Past 11th May?

Mujhe samjhao kese khairaat di?

App Shroo Kareen?
Ayasey Key Aggar Nawaz Chajey Tu KpK Mien Bhi Mulana Key Sath Aur Independent Key Sath Mill Kar Hukumat Bana Saktaahai?
Laykin Imran Ku Papu Bana Kar, TTp Key Agey Phenknaa Chataa Hain, Naa Drone Rooken gey Naa, Taliban Rookein Gey, Tu Mar Parey Go Tu PTI Ko?
Papu Mamoo Ban gaya Hai Lalach Mien?

1 nil, are you out of your God damn mind. This fool talks nonsense all the time, just look back at his career. This pr1ck is partly to be blamed for Pakistan being a failed state.

This "prick" served on our borders unlike you being an armchair general. I don't know how much you know know about Army (i don't claim to know much about it either) but from what i know reaching the level of even Brig is not a piece of cake, these people have to work their butt off and risk their life.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom