What's new

Pervez Musharraf (1 - 0) Imran Khan

You are an embarrassment to be honest.

I could give you gaalis that you wouldn't be able to understand in punjabi, KAKA.

However since you are a kid, I will not say anything.

Just know that anyone reading this thinks you are either stupid, foolish, young, or a combination of all three.

Threes a combination, works for me. Illiterate imbecile's best tool= Gallis?
Is that the best you could come up with, not that I was expecting anything more from a Pakistani.

General (rtd) Pervez Musharraf on Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf:

"Their thinking, is totally an incomplete thinking. They are thinking they will create a tsunami in [???] during elections and, in 2002 they still had the same thinking, today's the same thinking but instead they won't be able to achieve anything, they won't do it.

So... and... when they won't do it, then they will let down Pakistan and move to one side. They need to expand their thinking... what has to be done for Pakistan... what should be done for Pakistan... and, to achieve that... what should be their reaction.

Can they achieve that on their own? If they cannot achieve that on their own, then they should think differently, think more, [on] what to do. They should at least have such minimal thinking.

I am hopeful that later on, they will have a better thinking. Therefore, I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in regards to Pakistan.
"

www.defence.pk/forums/national-poli...l-musharraf-political-desk-2.html#post4067728

The interviewer was super boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the douchebag who started it all in the first place.

NRO---~BB's Murder-----~PPP dark age for half a decade -----~ 17th ammendment----~ Rigged elections.

This moron is directly responsible for the current mess. Had he not brought in the NRO to get his asss in exile,we wouldn't have paid so much. We were MUCH better off under his dictatorship than this democratic topi drama.

Now the same prick,comes to talk sense. Munafiq kaheen ka,at least Imran never gave up his struggle. This circus clown has always been wrong about Imran.

He was wrong when he offered him premiership,he was wrong when he called PTI a 'tanga party',which even with the most historically rigged elections,penetrated the status quo and became the 2nd largest party in its 'first' real test,and is forming a govt in a province,with a respectable presense in the center.

He should worry about his dumass,maybe his Farangi friends can pull him out,this time.

Says the douchebag who started it all in the first place.

NRO---~BB's Murder-----~PPP dark age for half a decade -----~ 17th ammendment----~ Rigged elections.

This moron is directly responsible for the current mess. Had he not brought in the NRO to get his asss in exile,we wouldn't have paid so much. We were MUCH better off under his dictatorship than this democratic topi drama.

Now the same prick,comes to talk sense. Munafiq kaheen ka,at least Imran never gave up his struggle. This circus clown has always been wrong about Imran.

He was wrong when he offered him premiership,he was wrong when he called PTI a 'tanga party',which even with the most historically rigged elections,penetrated the status quo and became the 2nd largest party in its 'first' real test,and is forming a govt in a province,with a respectable presense in the center.

He should worry about his dumass,maybe his Farangi friends can pull him out,this time.

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

He should stop commenting on others and instead hold a mirror to himself. His screw-ups are legendary:

1. He had failed to wipe out corruption
2. Failed to maintain security
3. Failed to provide good governance
4. Failed to provide justice, prosperity and employment opportunities
5. Subverted the constitution of Pakistan
6. Rounded up scores of judges/lawyers including the Chief justice
7. The railways suffered a total loss of Rs 30.26 billion that also included billions in corruption during his tenure
8. The Auditor General of Pakistan had found a total loss of Rs 65 billion in nine ministries including the Trading Corporation of Pakistan, National Tanker Company, Pakistan National Shipping Corporation and the Pakistan International Airlines during his rule
9. During the first three years of his rule, he wrote off loans worth Rs 30 billion, due from big borrowers
10. The value of non-performing loans rose by Rs 52 billion during the first four years of Gen Musharraf’s rule, while the loan default rose by Rs 21 billion
11. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was used to pressurize political leaders to change their loyalties

There's more, but that is enough to point out that Mush should stop preaching. As the song goes: "Papa don't preach"!

He should stop commenting on others and instead hold a mirror to himself. His screw-ups are legendary:

7. The railways suffered a total loss of Rs 30.26 billion that also included billions in corruption during his tenure
8. The Auditor General of Pakistan had found a total loss of Rs 65 billion in nine ministries including the Trading Corporation of Pakistan, National Tanker Company, Pakistan National Shipping Corporation and the Pakistan International Airlines during his rule
9. During the first three years of his rule, he wrote off loans worth Rs 30 billion, due from big borrowers
10. The value of non-performing loans rose by Rs 52 billion during the first four years of Gen Musharraf’s rule, while the loan default rose by Rs 21 billion
11. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was used to pressurize political leaders to change their loyalties

There's more, but that is enough to point out that Mush should stop preaching. As the song goes: "Papa don't preach"!

an indian pretends to know more about our country :rofl::rofl:

The interviewer was super boring.
Its a Sure Borring Thing, For You Since 11 May Brought No Tusunami, No Naya Pakistan?
All It Brought, Is A Shamefull Defeat To Crying Cast Of PTI Fan Boys , Who Are Crying For dhanli now, While Thier Leader Is Bzy Making Muk Muka With The Person, Which He Used To blame The Mightyiest Crouptions In Pakistan? Past 5 years Nawaz Was A Devil For Imran but Now He Is The Angel?:lol:
Be Attantive & learn From The Vissoon Of The Man of The Might, Who Told the Fate Of PTI Long Before These Elections?
For now Learn To Live With Muk muka With Nawaz wait For 2018 With even Worstdefeat Thn This To Follow?:lol:

Its a Sure Borring Thing, For You Since 11 May Brough No Tusunami, No Naya Pakistan?
All It Brought, Is A Shamefull Defeat To Crying Cast Of PTI Fan Boys , Who Are Crying For dhanli now, While Thier Leader Is Bzy Making Muk Muka With The Person, Which He Used To blame Past 5 Years Of This Dam Damocrazy?
Be Attantive & learn From The Vissoon Of The Man of The Might, Who Told the Fate Of PTI Long Before These Elections?
For now Learn To Live With Muk muka With Nawaz wait For 2018 With even Worstdefeat Thn This To Follow?

plus carrying self defeatest mentality :lol: where is kaptaan :lol:

probably doing muk muka some where around the corner, realising his limitations :lol:

an indian pretends to know more about our country :rofl::rofl:
Not 'pretend'. I think I know more than you. :azn: Just because you live there doesn't mean you're an authority on everything that goes on in Pakistan.

Secondly, instead of shooting your mouth, kindly elucidate what is wrong that I mentioned in my post above? Can you counter even a single point regarding Mush?

And of course his biggest blunders were the coup and the Kargil fiasco, which I didn't include. Am I not supposed to know these things? Are we Indians so dumb not to know WTF is going on in our neighborhood?

Kargill Has given You The Worst of Night Mares, & The Person India Wants To Kill Is Pervaiz Musharaf?
We All Known The Fact, So Keep Up, Bt Next Time I Am Watching You

Not 'pretend'. I think I know more than you. :azn: Just because you live there doesn't mean you're an authority on everything that goes on in Pakistan.

Secondly, instead of shooting your mouth, kindly elucidate what is wrong that I mentioned in my post above? Can you counter even a single point regarding Mush?

And of course his biggest blunders were the coup and the Kargil fiasco, which I didn't include. Am I not supposed to know these things? Are we Indians so dumb not to know WTF is going on in our neighborhood?

Just Clean The Slumb Dogs From india Frist?
Ask V K Singh Jee, What Is Called Crouption With Indian Militry Establishment? What Was The Readyness Of Indian Militry for A all out War? Ask V K Singh Yes Your Dam, Former Indian Militry Cheif, Who was Thrown out Of Militry Just Because, He Sopke The Reality Of Crouption In India?
Clean Your **** Frist ! Thn Teach Us Lesson Of truth?

of course why not, its because he inserted a big stick deep into your country's hole :lol:

Its a Sure Borring Thing, For You Since 11 May Brought No Tusunami, No Naya Pakistan?
All It Brought, Is A Shamefull Defeat To Crying Cast Of PTI Fan Boys , Who Are Crying For dhanli now, While Thier Leader Is Bzy Making Muk Muka With The Person, Which He Used To blame The Mightyiest Crouptions In Pakistan? Past 5 years Nawaz Was A Devil For Imran but Now He Is The Angel?:lol:
For now Learn To Live With Muk muka With Nawaz wait For 2018 With even Worstdefeat Thn This To Follow?:lol:

lol aankhein khol ke topic parho, thread ke mozu pe comment karo.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom