What's new

pervaiz khattak will not move into CM house

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr shireen mazari has tweeted pervaiz khattak will not move into cm house its public use will be told tomorrow

Patwaario,,,, Burnol khareedo jaa kar !

Lolzzzzz burnol. Its you guys who need burnol. HUM YE KAR DAIN GAY HUM WO KAR DAIN GAY. In the end, PMLNs seats for women beat your total seats lolzz. Potians kabhi nahi sudhro gay tum log

Lolzzzzz burnol. Its you guys who need burnol. HUM YE KAR DAIN GAY HUM WO KAR DAIN GAY. In the end, PMLNs seats for women beat your total seats lolzz. Potians kabhi nahi sudhro gay tum log

Josh e Khitabt mai kitni bakwas kartay ho tm Patwaari,,,, :omghaha:

Pehlay aqal laao phr behs karo hum sai. Paindoo Jahil Patwari

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/255091-made-no-promise-convert-cm-house-into-library-pervaiz-khattak.html

Is thread mai jitnai patwaario nai comments kiye thay wo burnoul kai sath sath sui dhaga bhe khareed laina

Dr shireen mazari has tweeted pervaiz khattak will not move into cm house its public use will be told tomorrow
Irfan saddiqui made a very good point today. NS should not leave PM house because. Besides the residential portion PM house holds
1-Office of the PM
2-Meeting Rooms
3-Staff Colony
4-Is built with security point of view.
Thus moving to a new place would itself be hectic and cause disruptions in smooth functioning. Rather cut the unnecessary expenditures of PM house and impose strict austerity. Don't make a levish use of PM house and that would be pretty fine. US president always use white house while they have their own houses. Even the british,German,French all PMs use the official house during their prime-ministership. But they don't use it for lavish spending. These houses are purpose built for the functions of their designates. Use them only for their functions and it should be perfectly fine.

moving to cm house or not moving doesnt matter until unless he uses his brains and be dedicated towards his work

the results are more important then lets say gimmicks like not moving to cm house

if he tries to lower the parliamnet expenditure(which ofcourse is public tax payer's money) if he intruduces effective security plans and improves the tourism and curbs timber mafia, increases imployment, decreases terrorism, and strengthens law and order and attracts investors and implements local body system, improves education, infrastructure and transport system then nobody cares about CM house

What happened to all the noora league rumours ? :D Hope next time people will going to bite off their tongue before spreading rumours.

Irfan saddiqui made a very good point today. NS should not leave PM house because. Besides the residential portion PM house holds
1-Office of the PM
2-Meeting Rooms
3-Staff Colony
4-Is built with security point of view.
Thus moving to a new place would itself be hectic and cause disruptions in smooth functioning. Rather cut the unnecessary expenditures of PM house and impose strict austerity. Don't make a levish use of PM house and that would be pretty fine. US president always use white house while they have their own houses. Even the british,German,French all PMs use the official house during their prime-ministership. But they don't use it for lavish spending. These houses are purpose built for the functions of their designates. Use them only for their functions and it should be perfectly fine.

when something is not to be done, excuses are not hard to find. what is PM Secretariat for? plenty of meeting rooms and security arrangement there.

when something is not to be done, excuses are not hard to find. what is PM Secretariat for? plenty of meeting rooms and security arrangement there.
I am making a point for both (NS and PK) but only if you were able to comprehend it.

few days before, There was news that Nawaz Sharif will not move into PM.. how far is that correct?

I am making a point for both (NS and PK) but only if you were able to comprehend it.

read the comment again

where do i mention NS or PK in my comment? so who is having problem in comprehending the argument?

read the comment again

where do i mention NS or PK in my comment? so who is having problem in comprehending the argument?
I am saying that though NS and both PK are vacating their houses. But when they would have to move to another place what would be the status of that place? Do ask miss sheeren mazari where he would be performing his duties then and whats the status of that place. They would have to modify the place in any case. Anyways.

Back
Top Bottom