What's new

PERMISSION TO POST GRAPHIC PICTURES OF THE HOUTHIS MURDERED BY THE SAUDI AND THEIR COALTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
@WebMaster,

WITH THE UNRELENTING BOMBING OF THE INNOCENT HOUTHIS POPULATION BY THE SAUDS AND THEIR COALITION, I KINDLY ASK, A PERMISSION TO POST PICTURES OF A BARBARIC NATURE BESTOWED ON A CIVILIAN POPULATION. TO LET THIS ONGOING CRIME AGAINST INNOCENT CHILDREN, WOMEN AND ELDERS WITHOUT SHOWING TO THE WORLD WHAT THE YEMENI ARE BEARING DAILY BY IMPOSING A WAR ON THEM BY A MONARCH WHO WANTED TO ANCHOR HIS "DISPUTED" RULE BY NOMINATING HIS INEXPERIENCED SONS TO THE NERVE CENTER OF THE SAUDI KINGDOM.
TO STAY SILENT, IS TO AGREE TO GENOCIDE THAT IS TAKING PLACE IN YEMEN!

RESPECTFULLY YOURS,
CEYLAL.

innocent houthis :what: no one is innocent, but i won't disagree with civilians getting caught up in it especially children.

but to make an exception to the rule wouldn't be fair. what about pictures of Assad barrel bombing aftermath?? or Da'esh suicide bombings??? wouldn't it be fair to show those travesties as well?

Hothis flag:

"Death to America"
"Curse the Jews"

I think we can see whos the genocidal side is.

Hopefully the NSA follows your posts, you ungrateful terrorist.

Also Lol at your desperation to post Shiite propaganda that belongs to past conflicts.
XD cant argue anymore? Hothis got owned? What? Your media sucks? Huh

The topic has been debated to death.

Sunni's vs. Shia's, that's what gets the yanks and there stooges Their cup of tea.

Hothis flag:

"Death to America"
"Curse the Jews"

I think we can see whos the genocidal side is.

Hopefully the NSA follows your posts, you ungrateful terrorist.

Death of a state does not a genocide make. For instance, Serbia and Montenegro died as a state, no one died as a result.

Death of a state does not a genocide make. For instance, Serbia and Montenegro died as a state, no one died as a result.

that's some funny logic.

that's some funny logic.

Or how about the USSR. Died as a state. How many people died as a result? 0

Sunni's vs. Shia's, that's what gets the yanks and there stooges Their cup of tea.

The US wants the Shia side to be more powerful. That's why the US funds the Houthis.

Pictures of Assad's atrocities in Syria are banned. Same should be done with what's happening in Yemen.

And what about "curse the Jews"? Cursing an entire religious group?
Perhaps they are not genocidal, but they are spewing the same rhetoric as the Nazis did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom