What's new

Perfect time for WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has posted more links than any other supporting his theories.. he did not make so many out of his ***..

Just saying!
post some links in naswaristan!

Billi to ayein Chichroon kay khawab :rofl:. I don't know what part of being a nuclear state people like you don't understand. If there is a war again in Asia then there will be nothing left for either side to salvage. Asia will just become a nuclear wasteland.

majority of people here thinks there won't be war.... wake up idiots. there will be war. question is when.... its perfect time now idiots. everything fovoring india. usa japan allready preparing for it.... get up LOOSERS.
For good people who want to enter into 5th dimention follow my post at galacticfederation33@gmail.com in Facebook ....
WARNING: only good people should follow.... Bad ones I will make sure u end uo in hell....

For good people who want to enter into 5th dimention follow my post at galacticfederation33@gmail.com in Facebook ....
WARNING: only good people should follow.... Bad ones I will make sure u end uo in hell....

aliens-meme.jpeg

Billi to ayein Chichroon kay khawab :rofl:. I don't know what part of being a nuclear state people like you don't understand. If there is a war again in Asia then there will be nothing left for either side to salvage. Asia will just become a nuclear wasteland.

You dont get it, with the support of Annunakis, we will triumph!

well if this is the average IQ in India, China will be a bloody true threat aside!!:azn:

What the hell happened to my isro455345?

Major Powers of World wants piece of peanut size brain chinese.... America, For MASTER of china JAPAN, vietnaam who's womens defeated tiny brain chinese, australia, philippines, south korea etc etc. THIS IS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to teach tiny brain insect nation.... DO NOT let go this golden chance. wars been fought since billion years.... its time for india to takr LEAD. world is with india and America was looking for this perfect golden chance. Go For it india. its your CENTURY. take a lead. we are with you.
AGF.

I havent read the posts that followed this.

I also cannot digest / comprehend how anyone is suggesting that India should go to war - with any country not China alone.

..and the reasons given , underlined above !!

Good God , my good man.. If wars solved issued there would be no WWII and so many ones that preceded it or followed.

Asian nation need to see & understand where their interests lie . Wherever else it may be , its definitely not in going to war.

Major Powers of World wants piece of peanut size brain chinese.... America, For MASTER of china JAPAN, vietnaam who's womens defeated tiny brain chinese, australia, philippines, south korea etc etc. THIS IS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to teach tiny brain insect nation.... DO NOT let go this golden chance. wars been fought since billion years.... its time for india to takr LEAD. world is with india and America was looking for this perfect golden chance. Go For it india. its your CENTURY. take a lead. we are with you.
AGF.
hahahahahahhahaha nice joke ......................... someone is crying to much ........

LOL, the chinese are indeed looking for war but that doesn't mean the others are as stupid as them to go for war. There's something called Psyops too. Or as Zaid Hamid puts it - 5th gen war. Its already established the chinese are the aggressors and are looking for war, now its on the victims to band together against these idiots.

Maybe the aliens are blackmailing Isro? He did one time say he has personally met them before and they took him up in their spaceship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom