What's new

People of Swat dislike Malala Yousafzai.

Spare him , he's a foreigner . Check the responses of our own people in the thread , that is the most worrying part , my friend .

Sir thts why i said "mindset"... on this very forum u can also see people like zarvan and other cartoons justifying the acts of taliban...... all thanks to pious gen zia and his ....

Sometimes , the person sitting in the back seat is much more prominent/effective/powerful/influential than the one in the driving seat , is that true too , mate ?

Mate , none , not even God can/wouldn't want to change the state of a nation which doesn't want to change itself and remain in the same condition . A doctor cant treat a disease or disorder both of the mind and the body unless the patient acknowledges that he indeed is suffering from it . Maybe , something will happen or something wont but at least its a step in the right direction . If a family doesn't want to teach or provide education to its offspring/children , then it simply wont , even if the God appears in front of them . Who the hell is a little girl from Swat ? But at least the support , encouragement and the money will be there for women education . This is an achievement in itself . The thinking patterns of the society aren't changed so easily , my friend . The nation of Pakistan is the worst confused one which doesn't really know its right and wrong and cant differentiate between friends and enemies , I have ever seen . Consider this as constructive criticism . Now , unless of course you have gone to every single village across the country , you cant really say or claim that . Sorry , you cant . :D

Even if it is now , which I sincerely doubt in Pakistan that she will be provided that much security and constant supervision by the authorities , why exactly should she come to her native country where she will again live under constant fear of her life and threats and harassment from the Taliban and other extremist groups ? Would it be wise by any chance now ? Wasn't the opposition to the religious nut jobs and support for the army when majority of the Swat population was silent and bowing down to religious psychopaths enough to prove her courage ? She lived in Pakistan despite being threatened constantly by the terrorists until she was shot . Let her have some peace of mind and continue her work from there , you do not know the feeling of living in " anxiety and fear " . Are you aware of the people who have left Pakistan due to the same reason of law and order ? You cant call them " not courageous " , but wise . You have to draw a line between " bravery " and " foolishness " at times .

Get to the root . We couldn't protect her in the first place , that is a fact , period . What image did we give to the world when we couldn't protect the writ of the Govt and the rights of our people from extremists in Swat ? How did they take control of a part of our country and why couldn't we defend it ? What image did we give when we negotiated and literally left our own people to the mercy of Taliban ? What image did we already give when we couldn't protect her , despite all the threats leading to the event in which she was shot and nearly killed ? First answer me that . Leave the little girl , all alone , for a few moment . Think deeply . Was it West fault ? Does extremism and terrorism exists not in Pakistan ? Who's the one preaching intolerance and hatred ? Who is the suicide bomber blowing up in the country at various places ? The same Pakistani national or in cases " de facto " Pakistanis imported during Afghan Jihad from around the world . Please , learn to take responsibility of your own mistakes . Blaming the West for your every mishap and problem will not help in the slightest .

Yes , but be skeptical and not paranoid . Considering everyone as enemy and everything Western wrong is not logical or sensible or rational . What exactly has West used her so far for if I may know ? With all the politicians and generals in Islamabad under their control , do they really need a little girl ? Not really , listen to any of her speech and see what image of our country she promotes .

@Stealth

May I have a credible source for all that you have written ? I am sure that such documentary/footage/show is available for all to see , provided that it exists . Why not expose her then by posting it ? Lets put some weight to your claims or if I may interject a new " conspiracy theory " by getting us the link to the new " American channel video " . Apparently , she wrote a lot in her diary , blogs and documentaries which is only being made available to some that too only after she was shot and came in limelight . :lol:

No no, it was Malala who signed off on the shamshi base handover and the "2nd pentagon" embassy. In a world where patriots are up for sale the West is going to bring down Pakistan's nuclear arsenal with a girl.:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
it is mind boggling how educated people can't see through the facade erected by terrorists and how easily we believe them to be the peacemakers. Malala as an 11 year old said on American TV and I quote, " a Pakistani Army soldier has written poems in my friends diary....reads out one of them and says, my friend is 11 years old like me (hinting how perverted Pakistani Army Soldier is) ....then closes the diary, looks at the camera and says, " I am not proud of Pakistan Army" ...... then her father alongside her shows a room with prayer mats....then points out towards a cigarette butt on the floor says, " whoever lived here were very dirty people (hinting that whoever prays are dirty people) .......... then Malala shows a square hole in a wall with blood stains around it..says, " this is Pakistan" ..... then shows through the hole, a garbage filled sewerage nullah and says, "welcome to Pakistan" ...... her documentary ended at that .... people call us conspiracy theorists. My question is what is the conspiracy here? she has plainly rubbished Pakistan on American TV, insulted each one of us, insulted our religion by showing prayer mats and saying very dirty people lived here ..... I wonder what would it take for us to know who's agenda she is following.......clearly nothing in interest of Pakistan. Promoting education in Pakistan? my foot

I saw that program yes she talked **** against army too and problem of some Pakistanis is that they are over obsessed with USA and what ever it says is word off god otherwise USA has used girls before that Kuwaiti girl drama we have already seen that

No no, it was Malala who signed off on the shamshi base handover and the "2nd pentagon" embassy. In a world where patriots are up for sale the West is going to bring down Pakistan's nuclear arsenal with a girl.:hitwall:

Indeed , she's sits in the Pakistani top brass actually after shooting herself in the head . As of now , I am waiting for a link for the new " American channel " video which apparently every conspiracy theorists saw but well , we couldn't in which Malala just like any other conspiracy theory bashed Islam and Pakistan . But I know the wait will just be , like the one , for the F.A.T.A. massacre which no media could report of . :azn:

and @Dillinger , as for your question in other thread , perhaps he just considers it as " God's decision " and blames him for it and consider it as his fate ? Of all the wild things in my mind , this made more sense to share .

@Zarvan

Can you provide a link then since well you saw it ? :D

Indeed , she's sits in the Pakistani top brass actually after shooting herself in the head . As of now , I am waiting for a link for the new " American channel " video which apparently every conspiracy theorists saw but well , we couldn't in which Malala just like any other conspiracy theory bashed Islam and Pakistan . But I know the wait will just be , like the one , for the F.A.T.A. massacre which no media could report of . :azn:

and @Dillinger , as for your question in other thread , perhaps he just considers it as " God's decision " and blames him for it and consider it as his fate ? Of all the wild things in my mind , this made more sense to share .

@Zarvan

Also, in other news, the Spaghetti monster was sighted wrestling with Buttsy in the waves off the coast of Karachi.:woot:

Malala is an inspiration. Hope she continues with her mission to eradicate the barbaric mindsets in pakland.

"Malala is spoiling Pakistan's name around the world," said Mohammad Rizwan, a shop owner in her hometown of Mingora. "We didn't need Malala to come and tell us how important education is."
The Taliban are back terrorizing people in Swat, are they not? How long could this shop owner stay in business if he praised Malala?

"Malala is a talented girl, no doubt," said Zahid Khan, head of the Swat Peace Jirga, an anti-Taliban body who has survived three attempts on his life for his work. "I have been attacked. Shot. Almost killed. But no one is honoring me. The state hasn't given me a cent in compensation."
Very clearly this man is jealous. He fails to understand something important: he was an adult injured fighting against people; Malala was a child injured fighting for an ideal.

The most powerful political revolutions in history are those fought for ideals as well as against oppressors. The English barons who opposed King John based their revolt on the grounds that a king's tyranny must have limits and their accomplishment, Magna Carta, is the foundation of Parliamentary democracy and honored eight hundred years later. The French king who temporarily wrested Normandy from King John around the same time - well, who much cares about him? For the masses it was just the exchange of one overlord for another.

Simply a case of Jeoulsley !!! Swat is a backwater town in remote part of the country !!! People no different...

@Zarvan

It was on BBC Sir I saw few months ago

col2.gif
@jaibi @Secur @Rafi @Zakii
don't like this man but good questions raised

1390706_620540437998951_1922877620_n.jpg

Sometimes , the person sitting in the back seat is much more prominent/effective/powerful/influential than the one in the driving seat , is that true too , mate ?

Mate , none , not even God can/wouldn't want to change the state of a nation which doesn't want to change itself and remain in the same condition . A doctor cant treat a disease or disorder both of the mind and the body unless the patient acknowledges that he indeed is suffering from it . Maybe , something will happen or something wont but at least its a step in the right direction . If a family doesn't want to teach or provide education to its offspring/children , then it simply wont , even if the God appears in front of them . Who the hell is a little girl from Swat ? But at least the support , encouragement and the money will be there for women education . This is an achievement in itself . The thinking patterns of the society aren't changed so easily , my friend . The nation of Pakistan is the worst confused one which doesn't really know its right and wrong and cant differentiate between friends and enemies , I have ever seen . Consider this as constructive criticism . Now , unless of course you have gone to every single village across the country , you cant really say or claim that . Sorry , you cant . :D

Even if it is now , which I sincerely doubt in Pakistan that she will be provided that much security and constant supervision by the authorities , why exactly should she come to her native country where she will again live under constant fear of her life and threats and harassment from the Taliban and other extremist groups ? Would it be wise by any chance now ? Wasn't the opposition to the religious nut jobs and support for the army when majority of the Swat population was silent and bowing down to religious psychopaths enough to prove her courage ? She lived in Pakistan despite being threatened constantly by the terrorists until she was shot . Let her have some peace of mind and continue her work from there , you do not know the feeling of living in " anxiety and fear " . Are you aware of the people who have left Pakistan due to the same reason of law and order ? You cant call them " not courageous " , but wise . You have to draw a line between " bravery " and " foolishness " at times .

Get to the root . We couldn't protect her in the first place , that is a fact , period . What image did we give to the world when we couldn't protect the writ of the Govt and the rights of our people from extremists in Swat ? How did they take control of a part of our country and why couldn't we defend it ? What image did we give when we negotiated and literally left our own people to the mercy of Taliban ? What image did we already give when we couldn't protect her , despite all the threats leading to the event in which she was shot and nearly killed ? First answer me that . Leave the little girl , all alone , for a few moment . Think deeply . Was it West fault ? Does extremism and terrorism exists not in Pakistan ? Who's the one preaching intolerance and hatred ? Who is the suicide bomber blowing up in the country at various places ? The same Pakistani national or in cases " de facto " Pakistanis imported during Afghan Jihad from around the world . Please , learn to take responsibility of your own mistakes . Blaming the West for your every mishap and problem will not help in the slightest .

Yes , but be skeptical and not paranoid . Considering everyone as enemy and everything Western wrong is not logical or sensible or rational . What exactly has West used her so far for if I may know ? With all the politicians and generals in Islamabad under their control , do they really need a little girl ? Not really , listen to any of her speech and see what image of our country she promotes .

@Stealth

May I have a credible source for all that you have written ? I am sure that such documentary/footage/show is available for all to see , provided that it exists . Why not expose her then by posting it ? Lets put some weight to your claims or if I may interject a new " conspiracy theory " by getting us the link to the new " American channel video " . Apparently , she wrote a lot in her diary , blogs and documentaries which is only being made available to some that too only after she was shot and came in limelight . :lol:
Then my friend we should close the discussion as our actual problem lies in our system ie Capitalism. And in our country we have its classical form called feudalism. Malala doesnt just represent Pathans or Tribal areas now her campaign is for WOMEN's rights in a broader sense.

These Feudalism where rich have all the power cant allow her to do their job. The jagir daars of Sindh,Punjab, Baluchistan and NWFP will nvr allow people living under them taking cares of their vast fields to be educated and start or atleast hope for a better life.

@Zarvan Of course you just saw it and cant provide a link now , nothing new for me since it is from conspiracy theorists . :azn: It keeps propping out every once in a while . We will talk when you get a link or evidence to put it simply for your new claims of " the little girl bashed Islam and Pakistan " .

If she was injured in a drone attack and started loudly protesting the US policy she would not get all the attention she does.

If she was injured in a drone attack and started loudly protesting the US policy she would not get all the attention she does.

Silly analogy. If she was injured in a drone attack, it would not have been targeted at her & certainly not because she wanted to go to school. She was targeted by the Taliban for killing & for those reasons. hence the attention from those of us who find that story striking a chord with us. No one is asking for those who found nothing wrong with the attack on her to join in.

@Zarvan Of course you just saw it and cant provide a link now , nothing new for me since it is from conspiracy theorists . :azn: It keeps propping out every once in a while . We will talk when you get a link or evidence to put it simply for your new claims of " the little girl bashed Islam and Pakistan " .

Security look at your facesecular lists and american sets who lick their master shoes I have seen enough bloody sold material that was BBC coverage off her living in swat than because off Taliban leaving and than her return go and open YouTube or on googl e write BBC documentary about malla you will find it but still I don't expect from you any thing other than defending your boss

Back
Top Bottom