What's new

People of Palestine calling Pakistani Military.

What the matter why did you dodge the question? lol I'll ask again, ARE YOU MUSLIM, OR ARE YOU NOT MUSLIM?

Murtads try to hide, but give themselves away the moment you dig a bit under the surface. lol

Haramzades sitting in Britain lecturing people about the "strategic interests of Pakistan". What is the "strategic interest of Pakistan", being a lap dog and following Bajwa? You are completely out of touch with the feelings of the average Pakistani regarding Falastin.

Are you swearing at me you yankee twin flag larper with your Osama Bin Laden Al Qaeda jibberish?

You sympathizing with Afghans is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
But they don't care about Kashmir or Pakistani interests. Why don't they go ask Modi :lol:

View attachment 979685
Abbas isn't helpful for the main Palestinian population either. His been sitting there for years done practically nothing, his focus should have been to unite all the Palestinian factions under one government and to then fight occupation. Israel has taken advantage of this division and built more and more settlements.

I think one way to stop DHA is to stop this Afghan deportations...
We all know how corrupt these jernails are... And if it's their decision which it is then it's definitely against the interests of Pakistan and in interest of DHA company...
Never ever ever trust DHA company..
If they say it's hell then you better believe it's paradise and if they say it's paradise you better believe it's hell..
Prophet(p.b.u.h) warned us against such dajjali mindset.

His been sitting there for years done practically nothing

Thats his purpose, he is controlled opposition. They killed Arafat so that he would replace him, and his role is to be a lapdog and pacify the Palestinians.

I agree with you. When will Arabs care about Kashmir or Pakistani interests? lol.

Pakistan First! Before worrying about other peoples, lol!

We've worried about them enough. We have no reason to do so anymore.

Meanwhile Pakistani Jerenals and So called Ghazis

Some one call Noor Jahan to wake a new song i guess

The sad fact the current flock of generals ruling Pakistan are 100% kafirs and their supporters more so

But they don't care about Kashmir or Pakistani interests. Why don't they go ask Modi :lol:

View attachment 979685

While what you state is a 100% true .. however a true Muslim only cares what pleases Allah.

As Muslims we should support on principles even though the arabs don’t replicate. Remember on the day of judgement they will be in trouble .. not us

I don't see them queing up to fight for Pakistan in Kashmir.

Whilst the situation in Palestine is heartbreaking, it truly is, I feel for them. Pakistan will do what is in her best interests.
Do you see Pakistanis queuing up to fight for Pakistan in Kashmir? Come on bro,

The sad fact the current flock of generals ruling Pakistan are 100% kafirs and their supporters more so

While what you state is a 100% true .. however a true Muslim only cares what pleases Allah.

As Muslims we should support on principles even though the arabs don’t replicate. Remember on the day of judgement they will be in trouble .. not us
The guy you’re responding isn’t Muslim though. You’re 100% right

People of Pakistan are asking Pakistan Military to leave Pakistan.

People of Gaza please take that wish back, sometime wished do come true then there is no going back.

Why aren’t they calling out to Iranian Army

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom