What's new

PEOPLE OF KP REJECTED IMRAN KHAN’S ANARCHIC LONG MARCH :MARYAM NAWAZ

She really has a thing for Imran Khan.... Every second word from her mouth is "Imran Khan, IMRAN! IMRAN"

Wtf is wrong with her, she is a pathetic chronic liar, deluded anf bipolar

I thought she belongs in jail, but perhaps mental asylum would be better for her, and her followers.

janab heavy drugs sey purhaiz hai!

light nashay control may tohra mind refresh hojata hai!

Nani is queen of the world! ab karna kia hai? ya bata do! haram khori ko jayaz kar dayna hai?

Isi tarha sambhal k Chalo bro warna driver k sath bhag Jana hai kyu k altered state hoti hai to har kaam tezi se hota hai Hamal bhi jaldi theherta hai or Mulk se ghaddari ka jazba bhi. Allah haraam luqma khilane wale maa baap kisi ko na de warna tweetni jaisa Haal hojata hai.

Maybe in Calibri font, the number 600,000 looks like 600.000

My grand father doesn't like her voice, he always gets infuriated when she comes on tv lol
Same with me, its like a dog barking at IK but IK doesn't give a F

She really has a thing for Imran Khan.... Every second word from her mouth is "Imran Khan, IMRAN! IMRAN"

It means they whole lot of these crooks are insecure and know that Imran Khan has the support of the people. If he was rejected by the people like they think, then there would be no need to mention him in any public rally.

exactley same feeling imran gets after his "" islamic touch""

after 2 white line""
chalo line laga keh hota hai Nani toh hawa sniff kar keh delusional hojati hain!

exactley same feeling imran gets after his "" islamic touch""

after 2 white line""
chalo line laga keh hota hai Nani toh hawa sniff kar keh delusional hojati hain!

Ami jee part 2?

imrando inkilaab..
1653933425828.png

1653933498740.png

waiting for cheap justice to give us revolutionary cover condoms.

Back
Top Bottom