What's new

People of Fata-origin put under surveillance in Pindi division

The issue is FATAites have been infiltrated by Afghans, more specifically NDS/RAW child killing terrorist zombies. The solution to this is closely examine all FATAites, purge these elements from their community and join their province to KPK to manage.

Last edited:
The issue is FATAites have been infiltrated by Afghans, more specifically NDS/RAW child killing terrorist zombies. The solution to this is closely examine all FATAites, purge these elements from their community and join their province to KPK to manage.

The IED is "ethnically" neutral it will kill indiscriminately. But whilst blanket suspicion on those from FATA is wrong people need to ask, blast me koan loag Martey hain?

Watch from 28:19

Lal Topi hit the nail on the head this time!

Both Punjabis and Pushtuns are involved in terrorists. Some of the most sectarian militants in Sindh are Urdu speakers. There has been a sindhi suicide bomber from where I used to live in Karachi. The problem of terrorism is a nation wide issue, not relegated to a particular ethnicity.

And I agree with most of the posters, the biggest terrorist in Punjabi is Rana Sanaullah. He should be put under surveillance, no actually he should be put in Guantanamo bay for what he has done in Jhang.

(P.S. This news is B.S)

Both Punjabis and Pushtuns are involved in terrorists. Some of the most sectarian militants in Sindh are Urdu speakers. There has been a sindhi suicide bomber from where I used to live in Karachi. The problem of terrorism is a nation wide issue, not relegated to a particular ethnicity.

And I agree with most of the posters, the biggest terrorist in Punjabi is Rana Sanaullah. He should be put under surveillance, no actually he should be put in Guantanamo bay for what he has done in Jhang.

(P.S. This news is B.S)

hmm If I had to take a guess then sindhi, baloch and urdu speaker suicide bombers are almost non existent... never heard of one.

hmm If I had to take a guess then sindhi, baloch and urdu speaker suicide bombers are almost non existent... never heard of one.

I can't find the news now, but there was a Sindhi guy who blew himself up in Karachi a few years back. And I agree, they don't usually become suicide bombers, but I know some of them are still part of militant sectarian organisations, especially Urdu speakers whom I have known.

The IED is "ethnically" neutral it will kill indiscriminately. But whilst blanket suspicion on those from FATA is wrong people need to ask, blast me koan loag Martey hain?

Watch from 28:19

Lal Topi hit the nail on the head this time!
Lal Topi has valid points. Just he shouts a bit too much.

Nawaz is Punjabi.
Leaders of this country are always from Punjab.

Only 2000 people for operation in entire Punjab, more rangers than that in Karachi, and we're not even one fifth of the size. Calling it as I see it, the Punjabi bias is real.

Think I'll put up a thread detailing it, most people (Read Punjabis) don't even realise the bias that other ethnicities feel in this country.
Isn't Nawaz of Kashmiri origins?
Was Zardari who was the former leader a Punjabi?
Do not fall into ethnic fights. The enemy needs this.

Good move, and will save lives.
100% terrorists' are from either Afghanistan or FATA. Even if the terrorists Is from Afghanistan the handler and helpers are from FATA.
Recent example is the Lahore bombing. The bomber was from Afghanistan, but the helper was a resident of Lahore hailing from FATA.
Not 100%. There are facilitators and supporters who are based all over the country. Of course majority of the cannon fodder hail from FATA or Afghanistan. That is why Pakistan needs to locate FATAians who are willing to work with Pakistan security agencies and root out the Khawarij that are hiding amongst them.

I can't find the news now, but there was a Sindhi guy who blew himself up in Karachi a few years back. And I agree, they don't usually become suicide bombers, but I know some of them are still part of militant sectarian organisations, especially Urdu speakers whom I have known.

Recent attack in Sindh/Sewan, sucide bomber was from Afghanistan but local helper were some barohi network who apparently are associated with PPP.

Punjab govt have lost their sense about how to deal with terrorism... what did they do when massive sectarian killings were going on in south punjab...don't know who is advising them..but going down the wrong path!

Back
Top Bottom