What's new

People of Fata-origin put under surveillance in Pindi division

my opinion is little changed now, racical profiling for surveillance (of all ethnic groups) should be allowed. if people of a specific region are involve in terrorism or any other heinous crime they should be subject of suspesion..

If other provinces want to profile Punjabis for a valid heinous reason i.e backed by stats which is directly related to betterment of Pakistan, i have no problem.. Do it right now.
why other provinces? why not your own Punjab take the lead and singleout or for that matter profile own punjabi taliban and LeJ and affiliates who by grace of the big brother province happen to be Punjabis.

This is second time the Punjab govt has taken step that has harmed the unity of Pakistan. The first time was when they stopped the PTI caraven from entering Punjab and second is this racial profiling. How about profiling those that go to lal masjid? How about profiling those moulvis that spread sectarianism and hatred and anti stateism? How about profiling those that are involved with Punjabi Taliban.....

This is an insult. The pashtuns have raised Aman Lashkar's to fight alongside Pakistan army against terrorism and have endangered themselves to showcase their open loyalties. They have paid heavy price and still have not been given equal rights whether a province or a merger.

Don't support this at all.

This is second time the Punjab govt has taken step that has harmed the unity of Pakistan. The first time was when they stopped the PTI caraven from entering Punjab and second is this racial profiling. How about profiling those that go to lal masjid? How about profiling those moulvis that spread sectarianism and hatred and anti stateism? How about profiling those that are involved with Punjabi Taliban.....

This is an insult. The pashtuns have raised Aman Lashkar's to fight alongside Pakistan army against terrorism and have endangered themselves to showcase their open loyalties. They have paid heavy price and still have not been given equal rights whether a province or a merger.

Don't support this at all.

Why blame N league for fake pamplet distributed by punjabi hater pashtun and afghani nationalists on social media. Mandi bahauddin DSO already denied that they had anything to do with it. Lahore blast culprits were found in Bajaur and even Peshawar police is increasing security near FATA border to protect Peshawar. Rangers arrested 600 people in punjab, I doubt all were pathans.

Few politicians are trying to make operation in punjab controversial. Will afghans and pakistani pashtuns get arrested in recent crack down? Yes but so will punjabis.

Why blame N league for fake pamplet distributed by punjabi hater pashtun and afghani nationalists on social media. Mandi bahauddin DSO already denied that they had anything to do with it. Lahore blast culprits were found in Bajaur and even Peshawar police is increasing security near FATA border to protect Peshawar. Rangers arrested 600 people in punjab, I doubt all were pathans.

Few politicians are trying to make operation in punjab controversial. Will afghans and pakistani pashtuns get arrested in recent crack down? Yes but so will punjabis.
we are not talking about the pamphlets here but we are discussing this very news posted as opening post where the punjab official said to the reporter that they are considering containing Pukhtoons to specific location. now tell me are we some kinds os aliens? in this country you even failed to contain refugees to camps and you are talking to contain own citizens

we are not talking about the pamphlets here but we are discussing this very news posted as opening post where the punjab official said to the reporter that they are considering containing Pukhtoons to specific location. now tell me are we some kinds os aliens? in this country you even failed to contain refugees to camps and you are talking to contain own citizens

This look like huge operation to put all FATA people in one place and only source we have is unknown police officer talking to Dawn. :-) In punjab even afghanis are allowed to do what ever they want and here you are believing punjab police will put FATAians in one place. Unless we get more concrete and official evidence till then don't believe in reports of single news paper.

If punjab government actually ordered police to do that then it would be completely wrong, but I doubt they are that stupid.

This look like huge operation to put all FATA people in one place and only source we have is unknown police officer talking to Dawn. :-) In punjab even afghanis are allowed to do what ever they want and here you are believing punjab police will put FATAians in one place. Unless we get more concrete and official evidence till then don't believe in reports of single news paper.

If punjab government actually ordered police to do that then it would be completely wrong, but I doubt they are that stupid.
they are now covering it up by denial.

they are now covering it up by denial.

Its not like they started putting FATAians in one place and couple of days later decided to deny it. Such operation never happened to begin with, all we have is one source of unknown police officer talking to dawn.

What can you expect from Hukumat e Punjab! Must be another one of those Cylinder blasts we keep hearing about!

That Rana claim look suspicious, he's under pressure because of ranger operation and bomb blasts by terrorists doesn't help his case.

ignoring the moral issue, and the awful history that makes the idea a no no...
at practical level racial profiling works if you take the race under surveillance into confidence.. they will help you themselves.. here in uk I am pretty sure most informers about islamic terror are muslim themselves.. most muslims here want a decent life and would love to have trouble makers arrested... also its better done secretly without any statement.
when you talk about it openly you just alienate people, this is assuming there is actually statistical evidence that FATA people are many times more likely to cause trouble in punjab(than others).

For example
if you just want to keep an eye on PEOPLE WHO ARE From FATA then why not include Balochs,Punjabis or the so called muhajirs ?? why single out one group ??
Rana Sanaullah Khan have links with terrorists from banned outfits & he's free to go anywhere..do some research and u will find Punjabis having links with Al-Qaeda, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) and Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) of Maulana Masood Azhar group, now tell me when u are going to put All of the Punjabis under surveillance ?? i'm sure you wont support this move just bcz of some bad eggs roaming among you doesn't mean to put all of them under surveillance !!
Punjab Counter Terrorism CTD Blame Punjabis for most of the attacks in the province...The Point is don't single out people just from one region, it's not going to help anyone, ANP,Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party are already scoring points and it will create further division & what will be the reaction if Balochistan,kpk,sindh take the same step against punjabis ?? i don't know what kind of brianless idiots/racist people have taken over this forum....

Wrora this is the problem. Pakistanis themselves do not appreciate the ethnic makeup and diversity of the country. I am only a nominal pashtun if at all but the hate I have seen against pashtuns in my city, karachi is staggering. The abuse of pashtuns there makes it hard for a patriotic or national feeling to develop. Instead the muhajirs and sindhis both are stuck on issues of ethnicity. Obviously the other ethnicities will follow suit.

You have pointed to an important fact. FATians are only allowed to elect mullahs, the police doesn't exist in FATA and militias keep the justice. In every way it is outside the control of the federal government. The rules applying in the rest of the country do not apply there (FCR) and as you said incompetent outsiders often appoint tanidars and others for their own selfish needs.

My hope is FATA is quickly merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It makes sense.

Karachi is a mess Balochs,pakhtuns,muhajirs used to kill each others on petty issues that's what i have seen few years ago when i was in karachi,there's already division in people and steps like targeting people of FATA, Pakhtuns in Punjab will create more division and yes you are right its hard to be nationalist when you see racists from other ethnic groups & then the same racist people talk about greater Pakistan & bcz of these policies People support parties like Anp or the likes of Achakzai or Altaf (MQM) !!
- i'm in favor of Separate provincial status for FATA but i'm sure fata will be merged with KPK, merger with KPK or Separate provincial status both will have a positive outcome for the FATA People,i hope Federal govt will merge it sooner..
- Racial profiling is never going to help Pakistan nor it's people & other provinces will follow the same policies,federation will cease to work..well you cant convince racist people to change their minds that's what i have learned so most of the time i ignore them..

پرویزخٹک کرپشن کےبادشاہوں کیخلاف احتجاج کرےتوسقوط ڈھاکہ جیسےحالات پیداکرنیکا الزام
جبکہ گنجے بین الصوبائی محبت وبھائی چارےکےپمفلٹ بانٹ رہےہیں

Bajaur people return from Sindh, Punjab out of fear

KHAR: A large number of Bajaur Agency residents living in parts of Punjab and Sindh for employment have returned after the launch of ‘search and strike’ operation against terrorists in the country by law-enforcement agencies.

They total around 6,000 and are either labourers or retailers.

They told Dawn they wanted to continue to stay put but the search operation, especially the arrest of some colleagues belonging to their hometowns over suspicions, forced them to return out of fear.

Mohammad Saeed, a resident of Mandal area of Salarzai tehsil, said he went to Sialkot two months ago to work at a construction site as a helper but the search operation forced him to leave the job and return, especially after the local police arrested many of his friends.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1317256/bajaur-people-return-from-sindh-punjab-out-of-fear

Its already happening and unfortunately things will get worse

if you just want to keep an eye on PEOPLE WHO ARE From FATA then why not include Balochs,Punjabis or the so called muhajirs ?? why single out one group ??
Rana Sanaullah Khan have links with terrorists from banned outfits & he's free to go anywhere..do some research and u will find Punjabis having links with Al-Qaeda, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) and Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) of Maulana Masood Azhar group, now tell me when u are going to put All of the Punjabis under surveillance ?? i'm sure you wont support this move just bcz of some bad eggs roaming among you doesn't mean to put all of them under surveillance !!
Punjab Counter Terrorism CTD Blame Punjabis for most of the attacks in the province...The Point is don't single out people just from one region, it's not going to help anyone, ANP,Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party are already scoring points and it will create further division & what will be the reaction if Balochistan,kpk,sindh take the same step against punjabis ?? i don't know what kind of brianless idiots/racist people have taken over this forum....

Karachi is a mess Balochs,pakhtuns,muhajirs used to kill each others on petty issues that's what i have seen few years ago when i was in karachi,there's already division in people and steps like targeting people of FATA, Pakhtuns in Punjab will create more division and yes you are right its hard to be nationalist when you see racists from other ethnic groups & then the same racist people talk about greater Pakistan & bcz of these policies People support parties like Anp or the likes of Achakzai or Altaf (MQM) !!
- i'm in favor of Separate provincial status for FATA but i'm sure fata will be merged with KPK, merger with KPK or Separate provincial status both will have a positive outcome for the FATA People,i hope Federal govt will merge it sooner..
- Racial profiling is never going to help Pakistan nor it's people & other provinces will follow the same policies,federation will cease to work..well you cant convince racist people to change their minds that's what i have learned so most of the time i ignore them..

Bajaur people return from Sindh, Punjab out of fear

KHAR: A large number of Bajaur Agency residents living in parts of Punjab and Sindh for employment have returned after the launch of ‘search and strike’ operation against terrorists in the country by law-enforcement agencies.

They total around 6,000 and are either labourers or retailers.

They told Dawn they wanted to continue to stay put but the search operation, especially the arrest of some colleagues belonging to their hometowns over suspicions, forced them to return out of fear.

Mohammad Saeed, a resident of Mandal area of Salarzai tehsil, said he went to Sialkot two months ago to work at a construction site as a helper but the search operation forced him to leave the job and return, especially after the local police arrested many of his friends.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1317256/bajaur-people-return-from-sindh-punjab-out-of-fear

Its already happening and unfortunately things will get worse
Afsos tsk tsk tsk its the poor that are facing the axe shame on baboons and their supporters who promote ethnic divisions in Pakistan

Oh yes baboon league is innocent hasas idarey of police were working for isi to defame baboon the first

Oh yes baboon league is innocent hasas idarey of police were working for isi to defame baboon the first

Doing mujra for chudo butt the jag punjabi jag goon

پرویزخٹک کرپشن کےبادشاہوں کیخلاف احتجاج کرےتوسقوط ڈھاکہ جیسےحالات پیداکرنیکا الزام
جبکہ گنجے بین الصوبائی محبت وبھائی چارےکےپمفلٹ بانٹ رہےہیں

Only baboon leagi beghairat taghays support this @RealNapster @Fawad Masīd @Spring Onion
We must raise awareness on this topic so stupid baboons are forced to reverse this dangerous development

Koi kuch b kahe. Pehcle baar b mene Pervaiz khatak ko he vote dia tha. or is baaari b mera vote Pervaiz khattak ka he hay.

Back
Top Bottom