What's new

People of Fata-origin put under surveillance in Pindi division

surveillance is fine not an issue but look at this news. It is pathetic that Punjab says "the police were also considering containing them to a specific place so that they could be keep under a watch."

wowwwwwwwwwww this is the ASHOLE KIND OF THING IF DONE BY PUNJAB because you guys never limited Afghans to specific places and you are now trying to treat Pakistanis as refugees in their own country.

@waz

fake and unofficial

16832106_1253692904726718_1072613697316116452_n-jpg.379193

surveillance is fine not an issue but look at this news. It is pathetic that Punjab says "the police were also considering containing them to a specific place so that they could be keep under a watch."

wowwwwwwwwwww this is the ASHOLE KIND OF THING IF DONE BY PUNJAB because you guys never limited Afghans to specific places and you are now trying to treat Pakistanis as refugees in their own country.
16832106_1253692904726718_1072613697316116452_n.jpg

Good move, and will save lives.
100% terrorists' are from either Afghanistan or FATA. Even if the terrorists Is from Afghanistan the handler and helpers are from FATA.
Recent example is the Lahore bombing. The bomber was from Afghanistan, but the helper was a resident of Lahore hailing from FATA.

Very good step undertaken by govt. Suicide bombers are belonging to tribal areas adjoining the borders with Afganistan where they equipped and trained by RAW. Govt to locate the camps of RAW and bombed them too as a pre-emptive measure.

Sure. Have some sense.

I suppose people from FATA go around passing bombs for fun like pujabis go about their lassi for breakfast :)

keeping people under srveillance is not illegal or immoral. Any government have a right to do so for the safety and security of the country. It should be taken as a positive step as most terrorists belonged to those areas and just keeping on eye to find out the black sheeps is alright for me. Abduction of people for no reason(which isn't the case) is wrong fo such purpose.

Good move, and will save lives.
100% terrorists' are from either Afghanistan or FATA. Even if the terrorists Is from Afghanistan the handler and helpers are from FATA.
Recent example is the Lahore bombing. The bomber was from Afghanistan, but the helper was a resident of Lahore hailing from FATA.

BTW we'll be keeping a close eye on:

Pukhtuns cause thats where most bombers come from
Baloch cause they are NDS, RAW Stooges
Karachites (urdu speaking) cause they are RAW agent
Sindhis cause they aren't fit to be Pakistanis as they vote PPP
If anyone is left except Punjabis please fill up the list.

That leaves us with supreme race of Punjabis most patriotic race to ever populate this land of pure. MA :)

There will be peace then in the land of pure.

Oh no isn't that sounding like Trump :)

Last edited:
@waz

fake and unofficial

16832106_1253692904726718_1072613697316116452_n-jpg.379193

The news is not based on this pamphlet.

rather the news is reported by DAWN reporter and quoting a police officials.

here please read again

People of Fata-origin put under surveillance in Pindi division
MOHAMMAD ASGHAR — PUBLISHED about 3 hours ago
WHATSAPP
WHATSAPP

EMAIL
RAWALPINDI: In line with government’s directives, the police have started a surveillance of people belonging to the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) and considering issuing them chip-based national identity cards equipped with security features.

A senior police official told Dawn that strict surveillance of more than 5,400 people belonging to the tribal areas and living in the Rawalpindi division had been started. He said the police were also considering containing them to a specific place so that they could be keep under a watch.

He said the whereabouts of all such individuals were being gathered in Rawalpindi and three other districts. Of the total individuals from the tribal areas, 4,300 were living/doing business in the Rawalpindidistrict, 610 in Attock, 245 in Jhelum and 280 in Chakwal.

Police considering issuing them chip-based national identity cards equipped with added security features
“The objective of compiling the data of all such individuals is to keep vigilance on them,” the senior police official said. “Police are also considering containing them to a specific place and issuing them chip-based identity cards.”

BTW we'll be keeping a close eye on:

Pukhtuns cause thats where most bombers come from
Baloch cause they are NDS, RAW Stooges
Karachites (urdu speaking) cause they are RAW agent
Sindhis cause they aren't fit to be Pakistanis as they vote PPP
If anyone is left except Punjabis please fill up the list.

That leaves us with supreme race of Punjabis most patriotic race to ever populate this land of pure. MA :)

There will be peace then in the land of pure.

Oh no isn't that sounding like Trump :)

Bro...I like your sarcasm..I m Urdu speaking Yousufzai too...Sometimes you have to do what you don't want...One black sheep spoils the whole flock...Definitely, not everyone is terrorist but for a while there is no harm in scrutinizing them if it saves lives...

Classic Punjab Police. From Model Town Massacre to this they keep the bar low.

If people from a specific region are creating mess in Pakistan, we got to confine them and scrutinize them. It is the need of hour.

Very bad for Pashtuns. :disagree:
Then they should stop supporting Afghans and stay out of this mess. The facilitator of Lahore blast was from Bajour. Now what do you do then? Your comments will make this thread full of ethnic based bashing. If there is something that can contain the terrorism we should cooperate. Stop giving it an impression as if Pashtuns will be targeted. Even Pashtuns are fed up of pro afghan who cause terrorism. This is just BS.

Classic Punjab Police. From Model Town Massacre to this they keep the bar low.
Rangers will have check on them. Whatever they're doing, most probably Army wants them to do. Confining people from whom originates threat at one location is a good step. We should appreciate.

If people from a specific region are creating mess in Pakistan, we got to confine them and scrutinize them. It is the need of hour.

BTW ever heard of the word Punjabi taliban ? At this rate all Pakistan would be under surveillance

You never fail to impress me with your intellect. I am humbled :-)

Then they should stop supporting Afghans and stay out of this mess. The facilitator of Lahore blast was from Bajour. Now what do you do then? Your comments will make this thread full of ethnic based bashing. If there is something that can contain the terrorism we should cooperate. Stop giving it an impression as if Pashtuns will be targeted. Even Pashtuns are fed up of pro afghan who cause terrorism. This is just BS. .

Yesterday I saw people from FATA strapping bomb jackets on each other for fun. I asked them why?
They said "hamara culture hai ye". Hum to football bhi grenade se khelta hai. Jao tom Punjabi ja ke lassi peo. :-)

Rangers will have check on them. Whatever they're doing, most probably Army wants them to do. Confining people from whom originates threat at one location is a good step. We should appreciate.

I have an idea Supreme Leader. Actually I am inspired by your supreme intellect.

Lets jail Pukhtuns cause thats where most bombers come from
Lets jail Baloch cause they are NDS, RAW Stooges
Lets jail Karachites (urdu speaking) cause they are RAW agent
Lets jail Sindhis cause they aren't fit to be Pakistanis as they vote PPP
Lets jail everyone left except Punjabis.

That leaves us with supreme race of Punjabis most patriotic race to ever populate this land of pure. MA :-)

There will be peace then in the land of pure. Supreme Leader

Oh no isn't that sounding like Trump :-)

Then they should stop supporting Afghans and stay out of this mess. The facilitator of Lahore blast was from Bajour. Now what do you do then? Your comments will make this thread full of ethnic based bashing. If there is something that can contain the terrorism we should cooperate. Stop giving it an impression as if Pashtuns will be targeted. Even Pashtuns are fed up of pro afghan who cause terrorism. This is just BS.

I just hope you PA does not get its ideas from you. Otherwise God save Pakistan :-)
I wonder if Punjab police got its ideas from you. No wonder then they failed to prevent the attacks.

Back
Top Bottom