What's new

‘People must be made aware of India’s defence achievements’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showcasing is good in one way as it attracts excellent talents we have in this country.

Its always nice to read ur posts @genmirajborgza786 :tup:

I would like to add a bit more to ur post. Kaveri engine definitely did helped India a lot in engine development field although it was not able to meet its goal of powering Tejas but its has found many other avenues like its Kaveri's naval version(KMGT) is already powering INS Rajput n IN has expressed a demand for 40 KMGTs over the next 15 years.

A locomotive version of Kaveri is also under development n not to forget it'll also be powering our future UCAV Aura.

Besides India has also been able to develop its own AWAC system, Nuclear Sub, ICBM n a lot more....:)

I want more information on bolded part , If it is true, It will be good reply to "official LCA-Kaveri" troll (You know who)... :P

Come and bark when your country can design and build stuff like these...

DSC_1875-763665.jpg

What is this? Iron Clad ship from WW-I? Can you please post more information about it. It is something new I am looking at..

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudra.jpg

rudra9-765870.JPG

LOL :rofl: u made this thread to just make us Laugh!! ok then i am laughin HAHAHA! Happy now?? close it! n i'll also pray for ya that ALLAH aese achievement kisi ko na dy... AMEEN!

:lol: :rofl:

yeah..defence achievements...like Tejas? :D Arjun(k) tank?

C'mon man...this is another thread that belongs to "failed threads" category...

May God help u with ur insecurities....bcz even sane men can't :disagree:

I want more information on bolded part , If it is true, It will be good reply to "official LCA-Kaveri" troll (You know who)... :P

Here u go mate n its a 2009 article n let me tell u those engines r already working fine in our Navy :enjoy:

http://business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/built-for-air-force-kaveri-engine-chosen-by-navy-109090800089_1.html

Besides it also states that other than the 40 KMGTs, the Indian Navy has also issued a letter, on 6 th April 09, laying out a requirement for 42 Gas Turbine Generators, or GTGs. These are de-rated versions of the marine Kaveri, which will be used for generating electrical power on warships. Each GTG generates 1.2 Megawatts of power.:D

What is this? Iron Clad ship from WW-I? Can you please post more information about it. It is something new I am looking at..

@Beerbal Thats INS Makar its a Hydrographic Survey Catamarans being built by Alcock Ashdown (Gujarat) Ltd at its Bhavnagar shipyard for the Indian Navy. The reason u didn't find it attractive bcoz thats a side clip had u seen how it looks from the front u would have known why that member posted it. Its kinda double hull vessel.:)

Makar1%20(copy)_0.jpg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcock_Ashdown_survey_catamaran

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Indian made systems which are in service, or close to join service:

P 17 Shivalik Class stealth frigates (3 in service, several more P17As are in the design phase) :
DSC_3193-751105.jpg

P15 Kolkata Class Destroyers (1st one to join the IN this year):
kolkataproject15a22.jpg

Delhi Class destroyer (3 in service):
Delhi12.jpg

Arjun Tank ( 2 regiments already in service, +120 MK IIs ordered):
P1040702-1.JPG

Kamorta Class ASW Corvette (3 in construction) :
A1UsA.jpg

INSAS Rifle family (Standard service rifle for the military and many other organizations for more than 15 years now, its certainly not the best, but a decent gun which does its job in ALL terrains):
8077421233e15040db32b.jpg

92335910151496243788071.jpg

Prahaar and Pinaka missile systems (Already in service):
P-42.jpg

scan0001-735697.jpg

Dhruv helos (Already in widespread use... received even the US FAA certificate a couple of weeks ago, further boosting its export chances):
dhruv_appro.jpg

LCH (Going to be inducted soon):
LCH.jpg

LCA Tejas:
26yh8LM.jpg

actually the helicopter better then i thot, the developpers seem pretty humble, unlike you indians trying to make the people aware of your russian tech.

i'm impressed with ur self satisfying statements.......this tech u r apreciating is out of this earth please dont waste time here sell it on mars:rofl:

If you take out Hal tejas from the equation then strictly speaking Indians have dome a marvellous job with the production of Agni 6 , mastery in heli department , a beast in arjun tanks , nirbhay , akash , brahmos missiles , desi naval capacity etc
Except the tejas department , which I am sure will be in IAf colours , the defence industries have achieved a lot in the recent past in such a SHORT span of TIME beginning with zero knowledge about the particular project . Jai Hind
Why take the LCA out of the equation? It is pure nonsense that it is a failed project. The time it has taken to devlop it is right in line with projects if its kind and when you factor in the sanctions that were imposed on India, the very limited budget of the entire project and the fact it is the first of its kind for India the LCA project is nothing short of a fantastic achievement for India that one should be proud of not ashamed. The LCA project, like the Arjun, has created an industrial base and an Eco system in India for design and production of these machines. When you see the Arjun and LCA Mk.2s they are infinitely more capable than their but have taken but a fraction of the time to devlop.

First, its is not a helicopter, its a Gyrocopter. & a Gyrocopter doesn't requires a complex transmission system like a helicopter
--------------------------------------------
If you say yours is better than

AIR_ALH_Dhruv_Shakti_Engines_Armed_lg.jpg

&

lch.jpg

then i'm helpless. You must better consult a doctor :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Also, calling everything Russian is an old Pakistani trick, to hide your inefficiency & i don't thing that it will work every time.
arjun+2+1.JPG

Arjun+Mk1A+MBT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom