What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Totally unacceptable. You cant use masjid e nababi as your political platform. Imran Khan should apologise on behalf of his supporters for this stupidity nonsense.😡😡😡😡

Umrah kya hai kabhi?

I did. There are many people there from different nationalities there. That is place is not some PTI private property. Makkah and Madina is for all Muslims not some playground of dirty filthy politics of Pakistan in which there is no morality.

Do it Pakistan as much as you want.

Logon ko sakoon sy ibadat karnay dou...ye gaali galouch ki politics sy logon kay Umrah disturb na karo. Duniya k saray Muslims PTI k supporter nahi hain.

Stop defending this shameful thing. Even in mosques in Pakistan talking loud is prohibited. Pata nahi kahan sy atay hain asay log.

Woh chor daaku hain tou 4 saal PTI ki hakoomat thi...kuch paaka ker lena tha. Us waqt shireen mazari k anso dekh nawaz sharif ko London bhej dya aur ab behooda harktien Makkah Madina mein kar rahay hain.

There is no confirmed news that Saudi arrested anybody. Indeed, it looks like fake news spread by certain PDM media outlets. The Saudis don’t see this as blasphemy.

If I am wrong, please post news that isn’t from biased source.

So you agree they did toheen of other Muslims in masjid!!!

The fog is settling down and the view is more clear than what happened outside Mashid-E-Nabwi. The drama was planned/planted by PML-N and implemented by Liar M Aurangzeb.

Now PML-N is in a panic to secure the release of the culprits from the detention of KSA, which KSA is denying. Maybe another reason why KSA didn't release a single 'Qursh/Fils/Penny' to the corrupt beggars.

Lies fly fast but could not stand - Truth is prevailing.

The Blasphemy law is to be applied to all the corrupt, thieves, thugs, and robbers.

PTI lies all the time.

IMG_20220508_042855.png

FSOFmv9WYAE6E_Y.jpeg

When All fails. hide behind PMLN

Nothing to hide but to expose the corrupts and thieves.
If you have any example of a government with so many liars, criminals, absconders, and convicted; kindly enlighten us.
PTI lies all the time.

You could stick to your opinion.
Any example in the world history of so many liars, criminals, absconders, and convicted sum-up in a government? kindly enlighten us.

Tweets. How cute? How hard is to tweet a lie by youthia journalists?

Any history one govt staying 4 years in Power and coudn't catch criminals, absconders etc?

Yes, when courts provide you with all the ways to abscond it usually happens and who knows the Pakistani courts better than Pakistanis.
Just imagine in a country whose flags you are displaying; could you dare a Pakistani-style judicial or institutional stunts there.
I answered you - My question is still If you have any example of a government with so many liars, criminals, absconders, and convicted? kindly enlighten us.

Couldnt fix courts in 4 years?

Tried KPK Court? 9 years of PTI govt there.

The mess created in 40 years could not be fixed in less than 4 years - if you have the knowledge and an example, kindly share.

IK did not fabricate all those corruption allegations, all raised in the era of PPP/PML-N by NAB and everyone knows who was dragging their feet to go to court.

If you are of the attitude and suggesting that every political party has its own courts in provinces where they have a majority then you are sick and very sick.

My question is still If you have any example of a government in world history with so many liars, criminals, absconders, and convicted? kindly enlighten us.

How can fix?

Judiciary Bad!!
Army Bad!!

What is the solution? New Army? New Judiciary.

Allah made this country Nuclear when IK was having fun in England.

He is nobody. Just his fans are crazy for him like fans are stupid. They are crazy about Justin Bieber also

Since Pakistan entertainment industry is dead so IK is JB of Pakistan. yeh kuch zada hogya but its ok. youthia ko logic ka kya pata. yunhi chawaliyan hi marni chahiye tumhary saath.

image.png
You are a moron

How can fix?

Judiciary Bad!!
Army Bad!!

What is the solution? New Army? New Judiciary.

Enlighten yourself, just try to understand how things are managed in Pakistan by the most corrupt party of the history of Pakistan:

Allah made this country Nuclear when IK was having fun in England.
Indeed ALLAH SWT blessed us with a brain and a vision of good/bad. It is up to one how he uses his brain and vision.

IK was playing cricket in England in the 90s and took Pakistan to victory stand with his team when Pakistan was busy becoming a nuclear power,

He is nobody. Just his fans are crazy for him like fans are stupid. They are crazy about Justin Bieber also

Since Pakistan entertainment industry is dead so IK is JB of Pakistan

image.png

I consider the PML-N a lot of criminals, absconders, liars, and corrupts.
JB has much resemblance to the criminal son HS of present crime minister SS of Pakistan.

My question is still If you have any example of a government in the world history with so many liars, murderers, absconders, and convicted? kindly enlighten us.
Just answer if you have knowledge then say YES and if you could not find any other example say NO.

Umar (R.A) was citizen of Makkah/Madinah whereas Pakistanis are allowed to pray only as guests - nothing more. Pakistanis are foreign who are granted visa access for the purpose of praying only.

And it is no wonder why Saudi Arabia jailed, slapped big fines and lifetime barred those who caused disturbance in the name of politics because they didn’t have business over the politics that has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia nor Islam.

Causing disturbance in foreign land where they have nothing to do with political affairs of Pakistan makes no sense. It is kind of embarrassing that the whole Pakistan is not enough for partying days and nights with women out, and now they drag Makkah and Madinah for their u-turn Messiah. 🤦‍♂️

Islam has over 2 billion populations now, Alhamdulillah. If Custodians of Makkah/Madinah allow politics to dictate the fate of the the narrative, then Makkah/Madinah will turn graveyard soon at the result of bloodshed. Islamic history is full of bloodshed due to political indifferences as the result of civil wars.
So why bring religion into it
Say it was socially wrong

You are not making any sense. Who is sponsoring whose hajj?

Do you even know much of anything about rich people sponsoring poor people's hajj & umrah throughout history? Emperor Aurangzeb would send one person everyday (If I remember this correctly) to Haram Sharif. Now an emperor is a tyrant by definition. Would you think it was right for people to be sent like this? Regardless of your opinion, this is history. I suggest that you stop being salty & stop counting other people's money & how they got it or use it. Keep yourself straight instead. Its not your job to hold court & be a judge. The most you can do is cast your vote as you see fit, if at all you can vote, that is.
It is every citizen's right, indeed duty, to question the actions of their rulers, including their sources of income.
It is a major tenet of democracy, and for that matter, Islam, that rulers should be questioned about their sources of income, and the rulers are duty bound, both morally and legally, to give proofs and explanations.
We see this philosophy in action on a daily basis in Western democracy.
Democracy is so much more than casting a vote at periodic elections.
It saddens me that a man of your obvious intelligence would indulge in such naive and morally questionable rhetoric.

So why bring religion into it
Say it was socially wrong
It has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with jurisdiction. Bedsides, we shouldn’t mix politics with religion. If we are going to mix them both, then it becomes two-way streets.

I just remembered the level PTI stooped to get back in power not even sparing our holiest sites

Here is a reminder again

I just remembered the level PTI stooped to get back in power not even sparing our holiest sites

Here is a reminder again

keep digging for anything negative patwari. by that logic all crimes committed by Nawaz league supporters is a reflection of PMLN.

Back
Top Bottom