What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

I just randomly type Pakistan aur ye hey result I mean kia izat hey is establishment or Govt ki andar aur bahir ...

Twitter.jpg

No arrest information or evidence except similar content copied by a few Pakistani private channels and one from the middle east. I think MBS directly called Jang/Geo and PDM outlets to spread this fake news lol. Jang/Geo shared a video of Pakistanis arrested and quoted a figure of 150 yesterday. That fake news was back-fired within a few hours. That was basically a video of 24 Pakistanis being arrested in some corruption case back in 2021. So far there is NO SINGLE EVIDENCE that exists on any OFFICIAL Saudi mouthpiece.

These are the known authentic source of Saudia News

Top-level source:
https://www.spa.gov.sa/ Saudi Official press (Whenever any foreigner is arrested especially in such cases, there will be official news on this platform)
https://english.alarabiya.net

Second source:
https://www.aljazeera.com/

Don't rely on Geo/Jang, this group is known for fake news across and has the worst rating in the world. Except for PMLN supporters, no one, yes no one (including PPP viewership) is least interested to watch this third-grade fake news broadcaster.
I didn't post Geo/Jang. I posted Pakistani source which is Ary news since they are pro-PTI hence. The rest are Saudi Arabia origin source. I don't know much about Saudi Arabia sources as news.

What is this slave mentality? Brother you might be blind to PDM propaganda or you’ve spent too much time in the Gulf States. This not how most of the world operates. You can have a protest/ disturbance about anything in any country as long as it is peaceful, and it is encouraged.

You seem to care more about this than the Saudis. Have some self respect.

Using the Prophet’s mosque for personal VIP visits and protocol with tax payer money is shameful. Shahbaz Sharif and his entourage are causing disturbances anywhere they go. They should have stayed at home out of respect for HARMONY
You do realize that Saudi Arabia decides what is harmony and what is acceptable. It is not our call. The fact that you can't understand the definition of Jurisdiction suggests you are lacking clarity in the protocols. Pakistanis have no business causing disturbance as foreign in Saudi Arabia. Whatever it is Pakistan political affairs related, that is what Pakistan are far as platform. It is not that hard to understand.

Imranistan may have hard time understanding the protocol and laws since they are used to trash the parties all days and nights long in Pakistan endlessly but this is Saudi Arabia, and if they have no problem with Shabhaz Sharif and that includes Imran khan, then who are we to judge. But that doesn't given Pakistanis the license to cause disturbance hence some of them are arrested, and in jail right now. It is against the laws as foreign visitor with limited access [prayer] to cause disturbance in their lands that allow you to come in hope that you maintain peace and follow the laws and orders. Not to create mischief and bring chaos.

Apparently, Pakistanis are known to create mischievous everywhere. Recently, some Pakistanis crossed the line in regards to Turkish women. Pakistanis are out of control everywhere due to disregards of laws, and lack of respect for women.

Last edited:
And those parchis left IK one by one when their expectation were not being met. (and/or remaining will leave if it lingers on)

When your govt (with majority) is removed from the "Power" (not PM-ship like NS), its obvious, you should react and reaction is against the whole machinery of the state whose focus is to keep out (hell with constitution/morality etc) , and btw he removed himself from the power before "selectors" removed him :D

And good number of overseas are abroad mostly bcz of economical reasons, which is the result of economical exploitation of those ppl in last 30/40 due to (intentional) corruption, moral/const. institution failures, economical insecurity, bad governance & most imp'ly failed plan for the future (since intentions/prio was loot only).

Since you can't read the minds of the people who are arrested IF those are arrested. I will just say, you might have not reached the level of patriotism that they are at. You just seem to be the guy who make sure you "today" is good.

I understand you points, but mostly you are exaggeration and it clearly feels you expect things to happen quickly and wanna be beneficiary asap, but you should think about your next generations, bcz the mess that has been created in last 30/40 years, wont fade away in 5-10 years.
I think it has to do with the foreign policy where khan botched the operation given it was Bajwa that 'disqualified' Nawaz Sharif, and weakened PMLN party to make sure PTI have better chance of winning. Otherwise, PTI was nowhere close in terms of election. And installed 'Selected' as puppet backed by mafias that racked up corruptions and high cost of materials made living hard for the actual Pakistanis during COVID-19.

And Bajwa is forced to 'import' Shabhaz Sharif to maintain the decorum of the democracy or at least for the outside as decorum of the office. Bajwa doesn't like Sharif family but the stupidity may have brought downfall on Khan and despite the fact that the corruptions were rampant while Imranistan were silent suggests they had no problem with corruption and some questionable donations to keep the party alive.

I call as it is and nothing more. Both are part of the same machinery that rigs, dictate and rob awaam. And Imran khan was part of that team that robbed the awaam which most of them were starving to death. Either Imranistan are blind or it is just fever that spread infection to their brain that manipulates and charter the selective versions as they see fit.

Haqueeqat TV informed with source,
Not 1 person was arrested by Saudi authorities in chor chor shouting in musjid nabi,
Where SS govt was pressured Saudi to arrest them & deport all of them with harsh conditions.

Kiya zalalat ha un k liye jinko itni Pak Jagao per bhi Chor Chor Kaha ja raha ha .
Hularbaazi ni kerni chaiye thi wesey .

Back
Top Bottom