What's new

People at centre of China's virus outbreak say time to end lockdown

LOL, you are helpless and being stuck in the past, you do wear blinders for too long, you should travel more to open your eyes.
I have probably traveled around more than you have. If the past does not matter, then why do you guys consistently touts China's 5000 yrs history? Why does the CCP uses that history to legitimize its domination over the Chinese people? You have avoided the fact that all of you on this forum INSISTED that non-Chinese accepts the CCP as final authority on everything China. And now you are telling me that I am 'stuck in the past'? :lol:

I have probably traveled around more than you have. If the past does not matter, then why do you guys consistently touts China's 5000 yrs history? Why does the CCP uses that history to legitimize its domination over the Chinese people? You have avoided the fact that all of you on this forum INSISTED that non-Chinese accepts the CCP as final authority on everything China. And now you are telling me that I am 'stuck in the past'? :lol:
You are stuck in the past, cause you have a typical mind from cold war era the believes everything is revolved around ideology, in today's China we only care about how to improve ourselves and have a better life, few is any care ideology and politics, besides, what does it have anything to do with you if we Chinese people support the government or not, it's not your country, why it gets you so upset?

You are stuck in the past, cause you have a typical mind from cold war era the believes everything is revolved around ideology, in today's China we only care about how to improve ourselves and have a better life, few is any care ideology and politics, besides, what does it have anything to do with you if we Chinese people support the government or not, it's not your country, why it gets you so upset?
This is not about the Cold War and ideology. At best, it is peripherally about ideology.

This is about the CCP and how pervasive it is in China. You cannot deny the fact that you guys on this forum INSISTED that non-Chinese accepts unconditionally the authority of the CCP in China, so how can you now accused us of being brainwashed by our media when we are following YOUR instructions?

This is not about the Cold War and ideology. At best, it is peripherally about ideology.

This is about the CCP and how pervasive it is in China. You cannot deny the fact that you guys on this forum INSISTED that non-Chinese accepts unconditionally the authority of the CCP in China, so how can you now accused us of being brainwashed by our media when we are following YOUR instructions?
What does CCP do and whether we support it or not in China have anything to do with you? why it gets you so upset?

What does CCP do and whether we support it or not in China have anything to do with you? why it gets you so upset?
Me upset? :lol:

The ones who are continually upset are you guys, not US. Precisely because you INSISTED that we associate China with the CCP, you get your panties in a bunch every time the Party get criticized by non-Chinese. Bottom line is this, pal...All goobermints are fair game. The CCP is no exception.

Me upset? :lol:

The ones who are continually upset are you guys, not US. Precisely because you INSISTED that we associate China with the CCP, you get your panties in a bunch every time the Party get criticized by non-Chinese. Bottom line is this, pal...All goobermints are fair game. The CCP is no exception.
If you are not upset why you are so obsessed with CCP? what doe CCP in China have anything to do with you in America?

If you are not upset why you are so obsessed with CCP? what doe CCP in China have anything to do with you in America?
What absurd questions? It is amazing that you even asked them at all. :o:

China is the world's number two economy and essentially the US prime military competitor. And since the CPP is China, as you guys INSISTED that non-Chinese sees the CCP, why should we not be invested in the CCP?

since the CPP is China, as you guys INSISTED that non-Chinese sees the CCP, why should we not be invested in the CCP?
Not we, just you, a typical old guy with the mind stuck in your time during the cold war, the world had since moved forward but a few guys like you can neve move with it, even your avatar clearly says so "cold war veteran" lol.. how ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom