What's new

People at centre of China's virus outbreak say time to end lockdown

Someone will answer for it and being punished for it. But your claim it was done by CCP is so hilarious, CCP has many works at their hands, they don't have time to find every building and every bed for every patient. You obssession with CCP is incredible, you give CCP too much credit for everything.

wait are you suggesting there is no health and safety code in China that governs the use of buildings?
My state has a strict code on the requirements that must be met before a facility can be used for quarantine.

wait are you suggesting there is no health and safety code in China that governs the use of buildings?
My state has a strict code on the requirements that must be met before a facility can be used for quarantine.
Come on, do you have common sense, every country has safety code, but in some cases they are not enforced strictly and some officials are asleep at the wheel, but it doesn't mean CCP takes care every small thing in China, like if the same incident happens in US, I won't blame the Republican party for it. You obsession with CCP is beyond comprehension.

Come on, do you have common sense, every country has safety code, but in some cases they are not enforced strictly and some officials are asleep at the wheel, but it doesn't mean CCP takes care every small thing in China, like if the same incident happens in US, I won't blame the Republican party for it. You obsession with CCP is beyond comprehension.

CCP > Government
CCP = the ultimate authority in China
Or is it western media propaganda?

Like US hasn't seen rebellions for almost 300 years? Good sheep.
Because we are armed, therefore, we are no sheep. And because we are armed, there is no environment for rebellion.

To me, coronavirus is just flu. It happens due to the cold. Many die from even normal flu. And now people die from Coronavirus is nothing but just another flu. I feel this is because of the cold. Now that summer is approaching, the flu or something like flu will simply vanish as it came.
Just my two cents.
This is why we should not get medical science knowledge from PDF.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

It really is worth only two cents.

CCP > Government
CCP = the ultimate authority in China
Or is it western media propaganda?
So Republicans and democrats are not responsible for things happening in US? You think in China we have everything revolved around CCP? You meida told you that?

Because we are armed, therefore, we are no sheep.
Killing each other makes you even worse.

So Republicans and democrats are not responsible for things happening in US? You think in China we have everything revolved around CCP? You meida told you that?
Actually, you guys told us that. All of you support the CCP no matter what. You guys support the idea that there should be only one party and that party MUST be the CCP. I have been hearing that since '09 when I was invited here.

Actually, you guys told us that. All of you support the CCP no matter what. You guys support the idea that there should be only one party and that party MUST be the CCP. I have been hearing that since '09 when I was invited here.
What does it have anything to do with you for which party or government we Chinese people support? Do we Chinese people care if you support Republicans or democrats? No. it's none of business.

What does it have anything to do with you for which party or government we Chinese people support? Do we Chinese people care if you support Republicans or democrats? No. it's none of business.
Sure you do. So often you made fun of ignorant Americans and proud that you know more of America, which includes American politics, than Americans know of China. If you truly do not care about American politics, you would not make it your mission on PDF to post negative news about the American president, American politics, and Americans in general.

Sure you do. So often you made fun of ignorant Americans and proud that you know more of America, which includes American politics, than Americans know of China. If you truly do not care about American politics, you would not make it your mission on PDF to post negative news about the American president, American politics, and Americans in general.
You seriously believe I care about republicans and democrats? When I see a country, I just see a country, not republicans or democrats, when you guys see China, you only see CCP, that's a very funny mentality.

You seriously believe I care about republicans and democrats?
Yes, I do. You care and you care deeply. More than you want to admit.

The argument that somehow other peoples in their respective countries are more knowledgeable than Americans are preposterous to start. I have been overseas in enough countries to know better than to buy into that argument. Nevertheless, the fact that that argument continues to be posited means by default, true or false, you have to care about American politics.

When I see a country, I just see a country, not republicans or democrats, when you guys see China, you only see CCP, that's a very funny mentality.
Because you guys insisted -- since '09 -- that we take that view. So the 'funny' is upon you.

Yes, I do. You care and you care deeply. More than you want to admit.
Can I claim that I know you better than yourself? I don't care about US politics, republicans or democrats, they are all the same to me, when I see US, I just see US, not republican party or democratic party, when you see China, you only see CCP, you've been wearing blinders for too long.

How many times did you see Chinese members mentioning Republican party and democratic party and how many times you see Americans and other westerners here mentioning CCP? Go figure.

...when you see China, you only see CCP, you've been wearing blinders for too long.
No blinders here, buddy. We see the CCP because you guys INSISTED that way.

How many times did you see Chinese members mentioning Republican party and democratic party and how many times you see Americans and other westerners here mentioning CCP? Go figure.
It is not about the individual parties involved. It is about the fact that you are practically obsessed with American politics. In your China, there is no politics because politics by nature involves more than one side. What you calls 'politics' in China are nothing more than intra-party squabbling. So when it comes to US with our multi-party system, there is true politicking going on.

No blinders here, buddy. We see the CCP because you guys INSISTED that way.

It is not about the individual parties involved. It is about the fact that you are practically obsessed with American politics. In your China, there is no politics because politics by nature involves more than one side. What you calls 'politics' in China are nothing more than intra-party squabbling. So when it comes to US with our multi-party system, there is true politicking going on.
So China has no politics and China means CCP, thus CCP is not politics.. kind of contradictory, I m for not politicizing things so if you believe there's no politics in China, I m good with it.

So China has no politics and China means CCP, thus CCP is not politics.. kind of contradictory, I m for not politicizing things so if you believe there's no politics in China, I m good with it.
What contradiction? It is logical. True politics means multiple parties within a single government. Does China have that? No. True politics means the people have choices. Does China have that? No. So if all you have is one party, you have no politics. It go back to the original premise -- that in China, everything revolves around the CCP.

What contradiction? It is logical. True politics means multiple parties within a single government. Does China have that? No. True politics means the people have choices. Does China have that? No. So if all you have is one party, you have no politics. It go back to the original premise -- that in China, everything revolves around the CCP.

LOL, you are helpless and being stuck in the past, you do wear blinders for too long, you should travel more to open your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom