What's new

People are in streets. Pakistani is boiling. Please everyone update with videos

Can some one post a news not from Brian dead PTI zombies Twitter that there was an election in Peshawar today

Mothers been taken to prison by nazi regime

People need to come out with guns, they need to shoot these gullu butt Police then the
rest will run away.

People protesting should also cover their faces, wear a cap and also carry a loaded gun in case
Gullu butts try to arrest you.

@Abdul Rehman Majeed Now is the time to balkanize Pakistan,don't you think?
He’s an Indian as the Ganges River stench that emulates from their bodies when I pass by the in the west.

Are you also an Indian cause only apu dothead shows this much obsession with all things Pakistan. First and last thing when he wakes up or goes to bed is Pakistan!

He’s an Indian as the Ganges River stench that emulates from their bodies when I pass by the in the west.

Are you also an Indian cause only apu dothead shows this much obsession with all things Pakistan. First and last thing when he wakes up or goes to bed is Pakistan!
No,I'm not an Indian but Abdul constantly says other countries need to be "balkanized" while claiming he is Pakistani (from Canada). He demands Pakistan takes part at various wars far away in order to "balkanize" various regions,for example Russia,eastern Europe etc.

Forget Election prepare for war , pickup , anything in hand and head for war just like in1947 people went to Kashmir

Thuggu Army and Hakumat

Back
Top Bottom