What's new

peopels beat Indian army soldier in Kashmir

India has always fell back on their default position...i.e blame Pakistan for all that is wrong in Kashmir...when will they realise that they have lost many chances to do right to many wrongs, which had nothing to do with Pakistan.

But then how can you do right to something which was wrong from the beginning? From the very beginning Prime Minister Nehru stated:

“Let me make it clear that it has been our policy all along that where there is a dispute about the accession of a State to either Dominion, the decision must be made by the people of the State. It was in accordance with this policy that we added a proviso to the Instrument of Accession of Kashmir.” – (White Paper on Jammu and Kashmir, p. 45)

In his broadcast on All India Radio, the Indian Prime Minister also said,

“We have declared that the fate of Kashmir ultimately has to be decided by the people. That pledge we have given, and the Maharaja (Maharaja Hari Singh) has supported it, not only to the people of Kashmir but to the world. We will not, and cannot, back out of it.”

Does this mean you can never trust Indians, does their word mean nothing, if a PM of the worlds biggest democracy can say this?? what hope is there.

why do the security forces tolarate this sh!t ,just pump those bullents and when the sympathisers are join the funeral bomb the sh!t out of them,they will learn only the hard way...we should treat them how china treats its sunni muslims.chinese understand sunni wahibis are threat to the socity any where the world.

What do you say about chinese treating their muslims .:-),wont you think chinese are doing a great job.

China treat Muslims way better than India treat its Hindu Dalit. If Indians couldn't even treat other Hindus well, there is no hope on Indians treat Christians and Muslims with respect.

Being a tamil myself what i can tell to some cheerleaders like you is

tumblr_o1ix70RH8s1upwifco1_250.jpg

Wrong it's paksitan that is occupying Kashmir (gilgit baltistan) Paskitan is brainwasing its children by anouncing it as a province . paksitan need to quit Kashmir and grant them freedom. Like how Britain granted your grandparents too freedom

Tamil huh? How does it feel to be the victim of racism by your own countrymen?

Your kidding yourself if you think India does not have a separatists problem.

Yet you have the audacity to claim Gilgit/ Azad Kashmir?

Got news for you, people of Azad Kashmir are patriotic Pakistanis and hate India more than anything. New Jersey has a better chance of merging with India than Azad Kashmir.

Please tell this to @faithfulguy , he seems to be more pakistani than the pakistanis themselves though he vehemently denies it:lol: second thing, kashmir is our land period but you can have its muslim population we dont have any problem with that.

Kashmir issue is being internationalized. So its not important whether he is Pakistani which I believe he is not. Offhand I would sympathize with the Kashmirs, but must say I am not familiar with the issues, so I will quietly observe and not butt in.

Wrong, it's India that is occupying Kashmir. India is teaching its children to be a bully. India need to quit Kashmir and grant them freedom. Like how Britain granted your grandparents freedom.

Will China quit Tibet and grant them freedom ? Why hipocrasy ?

India has always fell back on their default position...i.e blame Pakistan for all that is wrong in Kashmir...when will they realise that they have lost many chances to do right to many wrongs, which had nothing to do with Pakistan.

But then how can you do right to something which was wrong from the beginning? From the very beginning Prime Minister Nehru stated:

“Let me make it clear that it has been our policy all along that where there is a dispute about the accession of a State to either Dominion, the decision must be made by the people of the State. It was in accordance with this policy that we added a proviso to the Instrument of Accession of Kashmir.” – (White Paper on Jammu and Kashmir, p. 45)

In his broadcast on All India Radio, the Indian Prime Minister also said,

“We have declared that the fate of Kashmir ultimately has to be decided by the people. That pledge we have given, and the Maharaja (Maharaja Hari Singh) has supported it, not only to the people of Kashmir but to the world. We will not, and cannot, back out of it.”

Does this mean you can never trust Indians, does their word mean nothing, if a PM of the worlds biggest democracy can say this?? what hope is there.

Lol hipocrasy is when you do try and do selective understanding.

Man If I was him I would get my good old Negev and switch to full auto and you know what happens next

Isn't ain't Israel sunny boy. These soldiers were clever to take the beating. One of them was also saying "go India go" while pissing in his pants. Lol

Had they retaliated, all of them would have been impaled there and then by angry and charged mob. There are reasons why Ex Indian defence minister quit his post, he couldn't handle the pressure caused by Kashmir uprising.

After watching the video, a part of me actually feels sorry for the Indian solider being put in this ordeal.

Then i remind myself for every Indian solider abused, many more Kashmiris are beaten or raped.

This attitude towards army men isn't tight but then again how can we blame Kashmiris. They have enough of occupied army.

They have started taking them for a ride. Quite literally. Tie one of stone pelter and its going to be regular now. They will tie a few of them around vehicles. And see how they get stoned to death.
Bad situation but defence peraonal too need to keep alive and this seems like most human way. Other ways are shooting at them bombing them etc. Which any professional force will try to keep at bay.

Everybody does it its common practices now a days. Identifying them take them from their home and keep em as bull gaurd.

CRPF and army are normally considered neutral and not biased like the local police by the minorities in india.
This CRPF guy must be new to the blind religious hatred shown by the kashmiri youth .
He has learnt his lesson and will reply apropriately next time.

Will China quit Tibet and grant them freedom ? Why hipocrasy ?

Lol hipocrasy is when you do try and do selective understanding.
Hipocrasy? Tibet has benefited financially very well being a part of China.

Hipocrasy? Tibet has benefited financially very well being a part of China.

So if a state is benefited well financially then its ok and people can occupy it ? what a logic this my friend is called hipocrasy one rule for one and another rule for another.

Tamil huh? How does it feel to be the victim of racism by your own countrymen?

Your kidding yourself if you think India does not have a separatists problem.

Yet you have the audacity to claim Gilgit/ Azad Kashmir?

Got news for you, people of Azad Kashmir are patriotic Pakistanis and hate India more than anything. New Jersey has a better chance of merging with India than Azad Kashmir.

Baluchistan has a better chance of merging with Afghanistan than being in Ur country and they hate Pakistan more than anything and regarding the racism i have never faced any racism during my year stay in Delhi so no complaints

Back
Top Bottom