What's new

PEMRA bars channels from vulgarity, undue foreign content

Exactly! Now you come to the same point that I mentioned in the first post that Ijtehad is the necessity of the times, to be able to draft an effective set of laws and code of conduct in line with life in the 21st century.
Yes but matters already decided and allowed or forbidden no Ijtihad is done on them. They have to be implemented and followed

Yes but matters already decided and allowed or forbidden no Ijtihad is done on them. They have to be implemented and followed

They are the 'Faraiz', other than that everything is open to Ijtehad and at least in those matters, it should be practiced.

They are the 'Faraiz', other than that everything is open to Ijtehad and at least in those matters, it should be practiced.
No Sir many things other than Faraiz are also either allowed or forbidden

This post shows your epic ignorance when it comes to Islam
I am not the one exhibiting a holier than though attitude

No Sir many things other than Faraiz are also either allowed or forbidden
Than dont do the forbidden stuff and let others have a choice tum bhe khush wo bhe khush

I am not the one exhibiting a holier than though attitude

Than dont do the forbidden stuff and let others have a choice tum bhe khush wo bhe khush
Sorry ALLAH has RASOOL SAW have told both state which has main responsibility and people to stop evil and Haram and spread good

Sorry ALLAH has RASOOL SAW have told both state which has main responsibility and people to stop evil and Haram and spread good
Sorry i dont want a deash like state here better let people choose for themselves what they want to watch on tv rather than forcing your opinion on them

Sorry i dont want a deash like state here better let people choose for themselves what they want to watch on tv rather than forcing your opinion on them
Sorry Quran and Sunnah is clear and it would be implemented as for Daesh they are nothing but morons. Quran and Sunnah will be implemented and state itself will soon do it.

Because being a conservative involves having a stick up one's *** and being holier than everyone else.

Sir, the evidence seems to indicate that the best conservatives have a stick up everyone else's behind while they do what they chastise others for doing. :D

Sir, the evidence seems to indicate that the best conservatives have a stick up everyone else's behind while they do what they chastise others for doing. :D
Aur ap ko milta hay Amir Liaqat ka jora
talian

It reminds me of a sketch by Iranian comedian, Maz Jobrani. He compared the way different Muslims from different countries greet each other. The Pakistani one is a whole collection of Arabic phrases strung together to indicate that they are very devout.

While I was living in London, it had its perks for me since I met a number of people from different countries, including Muslims from the far reaches of the world. I met a ex Pakistani major who was married to a Jordanian woman since the 80s.
He came to the UK seeking treatment for an injury he received while on duty. But since his injury was so bad that he wouldn't be able to return to service ever again, the Pak military offered him state-sponsored treatment in the UK as a consolation. Here he met the Jordanian woman working as his social worker, and they eventually tied the knot.
The major and I used to regularly meet in the local Sainsbury for our shopping and we talked while browsing the aisles. Inevitably, at one point the discussion veered towards religious beliefs. He said the country he grew up in the fifties and sixties no longer exists. Religion has been ingrained in the minds as something that is forced, not as a guidance to become better people, and in extension, a better society. People fervently judge others to see who's a better Muslim by the amount of religious stories they remember and the number of Quranic verses they can memorise. All the while being completely ignorant of the purpose of their faith; to make themselves better- not others, but themselves.
He said, God's not going to ask you how many people you have forced your opinion on to, but he will ask, what have you done to make your self better. People have stopped thinking, they consider any debate or clarification about religion as a great personal insult. Their focus has changed to other, rather than themselves, and now we have become a laughing stock among other progressive Muslim nations.

That definition is worthy of being a part of the dictionary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom