What's new

PEMRA bars channels from vulgarity, undue foreign content

Sorry our standard is set in Quran and Sunnah and this was much needed, weather our liberals like it or not the crackdown will increase. Enough of this.
Haha matlab pepsi ki ad say Islam khatray had hoti hay

Wooohooo...so are we gonna see tents being erected on TV now? :P
Instead of useless morning shows on news channels we will have molvi burqa deliver sermons in J dot burqa

Haha matlab pepsi ki ad say Islam khatray had hoti hay

Instead of useless morning shows on news channels we will have molvi burqa deliver sermons in J dot burqa
ALLAH has forbidden things and these kind of crap is forbidden ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW better than you.

ALLAH has forbidden things and these kind of crap is forbidden ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW better than you.
The models will go to their own graves let Allah be their judge

The models will go to their own graves let Allah be their judge
Sorry no yes they will go to graves but Islam is a complete system it has laws for everything from How to run government and law and legal system also economic and social system. ALLAH has told what is allowed and what is forbidden and it's compulsory on state and people on every level to encourage good and stop Haram and even if by force. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW don't tolerate haram

Isn't it better to just change the channel on your own TV? Why should we be concerned about what others are watching?

Because being a conservative involves having a stick up one's *** and being holier than everyone else.

Sorry no yes they will go to graves but Islam is a complete system it has laws for everything from How to run government and law and legal system also economic and social system. ALLAH has told what is allowed and what is forbidden and it's compulsory on state and people on every level to encourage good and stop Haram and even if by force. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW don't tolerate haram
Try as hard as you want buddy what you want aint happening atleast in this life

Because being a conservative involves having a stick up one's *** and being holier than everyone else.

The ISIS has been running that system, I don't think I want part of it.....

*Awkward*

Try as hard as you want buddy what you want aint happening atleast in this life
Really this will happen and happen really soon . Enemies of ALLAH and his PEOPHET SAW always dream of it and face humiliation every time these evils will be stopped.

The ISIS has been running that system, I don't think I want part of it.....

*Awkward*
Sorry ISIS has nothing to do with Islam secondly sorry Quran and Sunnah is doesn't follow your opinion ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have forbidden this crap and state will have to stop it.

Mullahsauruses need to stop using kafir internet and computer
This post shows your epic ignorance when it comes to Islam

Sorry ISIS has nothing to do with Islam secondly sorry Quran and Sunnah is doesn't follow your opinion ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have forbidden this crap and state will have to stop it.

That is your argument but the fact remains that ISIS have justified every action in light of Sunnat and Shariah, they are implementing Shariah as it is intended. The reason you find it revolting is because it is an obsolete set of laws that was drafted for a warring tribal society over 1400 years ago and fails to correspond to modern ethics and administrative structure. You can try implementing shariah anywhere, the result will remain the same unless ijtehad is practiced to bring the laws in line with the 21st century.

That is your argument but the fact remains that ISIS have justified every action in light of Sunnat and Shariah, they are implementing Shariah as it is intended. The reason you find it revolting is because it is an obsolete set of laws that was drafted for a warring tribal society over 1400 years ago and fails to correspond to modern ethics and administrative structure. You can try implementing shariah anywhere, the result will remain the same unless ijtehad is practiced to bring the laws in line with the 21st century.
Sorry the laws derived 1400 years ago are fully relevant and will be implemented and state itself will do it. Modern ethics yes the massive rise in rapes and other crimes tells a lot about these modern ethics Sir and How big failure they are.

Which shariah intends to kill innocents? You seriously believe that shariah intends what ISIS says?

Sorry the laws derived 1400 years ago are fully relevant and will be implemented and state itself will do it. Modern ethics yes the massive rise in rapes and other crimes tells a lot about these modern ethics Sir and How big failure they are.

Oh bhai social ills and law making are two completely different lines, why are you trying to confuse the two? They are not relevant at all. Tell me:

1. What is the Shariah ruling on human trafficking?
2. What is the Shariah Ruling on stock manipulation?
3. What is the Shariah ruling on cyber bullying?
4. What is the Shariah ruling for exceeding speed limits on the road?
5. What is the Shariah ruling for if I want to own a slave today?

And I am just getting started, laws need to be kept in line with the times to keep them effective. We have failed to amend 70 year old laws and already suffered a lot, if we bring in 1400 year old ones, we will just become another IS.

Which shariah intends to kill innocents? You seriously believe that shariah intends what ISIS says?

I am talking about the laws and the proscribed punishments that they are practicing, don't confuse it with their military campaign.

l
Oh bhai social ills and law making are two completely different lines, why are you trying to confuse the two? They are not relevant at all. Tell me:

1. What is the Shariah ruling on human trafficking?
2. What is the Shariah Ruling on stock manipulation?
3. What is the Shariah ruling on cyber bullying?
4. What is the Shariah ruling for exceeding speed limits on the road?
5. What is the Shariah ruling for if I want to own a slave today?

And I am just getting started, laws need to be kept in line with the times to keep them effective. We have failed to amend 70 year old laws and already suffered a lot, if we bring in 1400 year old ones, we will just become another IS.
Every matter is decided in light of Quran and Sunnah those are called Ijtihad and Ijmah and all these are Haram because you are inflicting Harm on other person

l

Every matter is decided in light of Quran and Sunnah those are called Ijtihad and Ijmah and all these are Haram because you are inflicting Harm on other person

Exactly! Now you come to the same point that I mentioned in the first post that Ijtehad is the necessity of the times, to be able to draft an effective set of laws and code of conduct in line with life in the 21st century.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom