What's new

Pegida UK supporters stage anti-Islam silent march in Birmingham

Without any doubt we have a migrant problem. No it is not a "Islam" problem. It is a migrant problem and everybody knows this. Something needs to be done - there is no doubt about that.

However nobody has the balls to say it as it is - that there is a migrant problem and instead hide behind terms like "Islamisation" which frankly is joke. Maybe a new force needs to be raised to secure the borders and North African countries are incentivized to hold the illegals.

The problem is certain groups with agenda have hijacked this debate into "Muslim problem" when it is clearly not. It is a migrant problem. Just to prove my point why not share out the Syrian Muslims between Germany, UK, France and Scandanavia. All the Christian Africans can go to Romania, Poland, Slovakia or Czeck Republic.

Now if I am am wrong. That is in fact this is a Islamisation problem then Romania, Poland etc should be quite happy to take migrants from Africa. The Syrians can move to UK instead. Let's see what happens.

Hey @flamer84 would you want these non Muslims instead? Instead take Patrick and Baba?

And I am gonna say this as it is. No PC bulshite here. The fact is I would be against any migrants because they mean increased pressure on housing, services and jobs which we who live here frankly don't need.

However let me make this perfectly clear. If there has to be any I would prefer "Mohammed" from Syria anytime over Patrick or Baba from Gambia or Congo. Mohammed might not integrate too well. He might even have his wife in Hijab but at least he is going to get a job and work his backside off to bring up his family.

Baba and Patrick are going go and mug, shoot or stab somebody. Go find some white woman to lord over. Have kids. Then move on. Find another white woman. Have more kids. Then move on. In between mugging people. Don't believe me? Why not visit London boroughs like Lewishem or Lambeth that no PEGIDA would have the ball-Ox to march through.

Instead thewy go for the soft target. The Muslims. The media of course dare not mention Lewishem or Lambeth. Just amazing lack of backbone.

Hey @flamer84 if you have a girlfiend I swear you had better hold on to her tight if you visit UK. While you probably will be scanning for Burka and Muslims just watch out. In case you get hit by "Take Away Rapist". No, I am not on about Kebab take away. The media is conspicously silent on this. So is all the far right groups.

Leeds Take Away Rape > Leeds rape: Harrowing CCTV footage shows 24-year-old woman being carried off before shocking rape - Mirror Online

Birmingham Take Away Rape > Video: Rape on a busy street in Birmingham - why did no one intervene? - Telegraph

Birmingham Take Away Rape 2 > CCTV video of men before and after rape of woman near Birmingham Moor Street train station | Metro News

Ps. Anybody who even has the slightest doubts please check out crime stats for London and see who is behind them.

Without any doubt we have a migrant problem. No it is not a "Islam" problem. It is a migrant problem and everybody knows this. Something needs to be done - there is no doubt about that.

However nobody has the balls to say it as it is - that there is a migrant problem and instead hide behind terms like "Islamisation" which frankly is joke. Maybe a new force needs to be raised to secure the borders and North African countries are incentivized to hold the illegals.

The problem is certain groups with agenda have hijacked this debate into "Muslim problem" when it is clearly not. It is a migrant problem. Just to prove my point why not share out the Syrian Muslims between Germany, UK, France and Scandanavia. All the Christian Africans can go to Romania, Poland, Slovakia or Czeck Republic.

Now if I am am wrong. That is in fact this is a Islamisation problem then Romania, Poland etc should be quite happy to take migrants from Africa. The Syrians can move to UK instead. Let's see what happens.

Hey @flamer84 would you want these non Muslims instead? Instead take Patrick and Baba?

And I am gonna say this as it is. No PC bulshite here. The fact is I would be against any migrants because they mean increased pressure on housing, services and jobs which we who live here frankly don't need.

However let me make this perfectly clear. If there has to be any I would prefer "Mohammed" from Syria anytime over Patrick or Baba from Gambia or Congo. Mohammed might not integrate too well. He might even have his wife in Hijab but at least he is going to get a job and work his backside off to bring up his family.

Baba and Patrick are going go and mug, shoot or stab somebody. Go find some white woman to lord over. Have kids. Then move on. Find another white woman. Have more kids. Then move on. In between mugging people. Don't believe me? Why not visit London boroughs like Lewishem or Lambeth that no PEGIDA would have the ball-Ox to march through.

Instead thewy go for the soft target. The Muslims. The media of course dare not mention Lewishem or Lambeth. Just amazing lack of backbone.

Hey @flamer84 if you have a girlfiend I swear you had better hold on to her tight if you visit UK. While you probably will be scanning for Burka and Muslims just watch out. In case you get hit by "Take Away Rapist". No, I am not on about Kebab take away. The media is conspicously silent on this. So is all the far right groups.

Leeds Take Away Rape > Leeds rape: Harrowing CCTV footage shows 24-year-old woman being carried off before shocking rape - Mirror Online

Birmingham Take Away Rape > Video: Rape on a busy street in Birmingham - why did no one intervene? - Telegraph

Birmingham Take Away Rape 2 > CCTV video of men before and after rape of woman near Birmingham Moor Street train station | Metro News

Ps. Anybody who even has the slightest doubts please check out crime stats for London and see who is behind them.

You have to also remember that Black can also mean Muslim. This shouldn't be about race. Yes some stats are dominated by certain ethnic groups. It's about immigration in its present form, which is unsustainable.

You have to also remember that Black can also mean Muslim. This shouldn't be about race. Yes some stats are dominated by certain ethnic groups. It's about immigration in its present form, which is unsustainable.
In Canada it's like the more money you have, the more acceptable you are (to immigration authorities). What about the UK?

The first physicians under Muslim rule were Christians or Jews in conquered areas in the 7th century.
third paragraph from the link you posted :
" The Islamic medicine has faithfully preserved, systematized and further developed the medical knowledge of the classical antiquity.[3] During the post-classical era, Islamic medicine was the most advanced in the world, integrating concepts of the ancient Greek, Roman, Persian as well as the ancient Indian traditions of Ayurveda. At the same time, the knowledge of the classical medicine was nearly lost to the medieval medicine of Western Europe, only to be regained by European physicians when they became familiar with Islamic medical authors during the Renaissance of the 12th century.[4] "
from the same link:
ht tps://en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Medicine_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world#Physicians_and_scientists
htt ps://en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Medicine_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world#Medical_contributions_from_medieval_Islam

Because you don't have any now ... and those guys where the last ... its not Western fault for muslims going in the wrong way ..

LOL,i was just about to post about history of hospitals,you beat me by 60 seconds.It's not the first time i hear such nonsense about Islam giving the world hospitals.They were around since the Romans.

As i've said many times before,one of the problems of the muslim world today is that it's teached some historical falsehoods.

Contributions to the sciences and arts from the Muslim world were quite considerable;
htt ps://en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

from the numbers 0~9 on which modern maths is based upon, which are called Arabic Numerals,to Algebra
htt ps://en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Arabic_numerals
htt ps://en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Algebra
as well physical sciences such as Chemistry and Optics.
Historical revisionism, downplaying achievements done by Muslims or downright lying is not going to change the reality.

The historical,rightfull lands of the Israelites stretch beyond today's borders of modern Israel.So,i think Israel got a somewhat unfair deal.
Because the Bible says so from the river Nile to Euphrates right? how convenient.
The historical Israelites did live in that land that we call Palestine today and ruled there too, till they were driven out scattered, but so did other people, before and after.Over the millennia a lot of mingling happened between them and the semitic people living in that region. Some became Christians, some Muslims, some remained Jewish.The people living in that region today are the descendent's of the people(Israelites,Phoenicians,Canaanites, etc) that inhabited that land at one time or another.
But this doesn't include the European settlers that came there in recent history, drove out the native people and declared it their state.The original Israelites were semitic people, not white European stock.

There you go again,blaming others when the culprits are muslims.This apologism forbids you to see your own fault.1 Million Iraqis died because Saddam invaded Kuweit.After the 2nd Gulw war most died because muslims kill other muslims for being less muslims in their eyes.West has no fault that many muslims live in the 8th century and fight religious wars amongst themselves.Muslims must solve their internal problems not blame others for their pathetic failures.

Pasting my reply from another thread:
yolo2016 said: ↑

"First- those pictures are result of fellow muslim terrorists blowing up the city, not americans"

ahh so it was "fellow muslim terrorists" that wrecked those countries infrastructures,economies, and created conditions ripe for civil strife, not the holy&loving western terrorists lovingly dropping countless gbu 12 s ,gbu 16 s, and who knows what else on those helpless people, to "free" them of course.

Even according to conservative estimates, number of muslims who died because of wars imposed on them by the west easily runs into millions.

The blame for any destruction as a result of civil strife in those countries most directly rests on the shoulders of those wicked ones who created the conditions for the civil strife, not the desperate, frustrated people fighting it, whose lively hood, homes and loved ones were taken from them by the wars imposed on them by the "civilized" world.

But its not terrorism when they do it eh? then its operation --insert fancy name here--

suggestions: enduring freedom, iraqi freedom, freedom freedom o_O

seriously kid, stop living in denial, and loose your chip on shoulder, holier than thou attitude, you have no right to pretend that you have some kind of moral high ground after what you people have done and continue to do.

Yes but it was totally perfect for the UK to take over Levant, transport immigrants and make another country for those immigrants forcing most of the natives out; *cough* Israel *cough.

I've answered.The sanctions came because Iraq invaded Kuweit---Iraq fault.

After the 2nd Gulf war more muslims died due to shiite vs sunni wars than American invasion.Don't blame others for muslims killing muslims.
Look at the history of Kuwait; it was always apart of Iraq as a province; they are the same people, share the same culture and traditions. They had every right to reunite even if it was by force.

This guy ? @flamer84

well said, people call me Racist when i say same thing on Online Indian Forums. good to see at last you Iranians are not wannabes. sadly we can not feed our own people in India, there are millions of people who are dying on the streets and our government is allowing these Aliens from Africa to get Education and Employment. (there are thousands of Indians who needs government Scholarship but government wants to help poor people of Africa first.) no wonder people laugh on us Indians.

anyway you British people are fked :lol:
World population: Quarter of Earth will be African in 2050
That man has every right to be attacked - EDL was responsible for hundreds of violent hate-crimes, and vandalizing Muslim property. He would go around Armored vehicles intimidating Muslims and trying to provoke fights; Pakistanis dont tolerate that - we answer a rock with a mountain.

Not really.They stand for "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West" -not against blacks,Indians,Vietnamese or Eastern Europeans and,anyway,Eastern Europeans pretty much look like them.

They are being painted wrongly as some crazy fascists just to shame them into silence from expressing a legitimate concern.If you ask me,the secret services in Germany even infiltrate skinheads into their ranks just to discredit them.When it first started ,people off all ages/occupations,normal people, participated in Pegida rallies,then neo nazis joined.
Neo-Nazis joined because they share the same ideals - if they were to rule the country; the holocaust would repeat it self.

The historical,rightfull lands of the Israelites stretch beyond today's borders of modern Israel.So,i think Israel got a somewhat unfair deal.

Those muslims got killed by other muslims.West has no fault.
Yes, and most of those Israelites have converted to Islam and have taken up Arab identities; compare the genetics of Palestinians and Jews from the Arab world with genetics of Jewish migrants to that of Europeans.

Even Arabs seem to have high crime rates for some reason. Look at the rate for Algerians and Iraqis.

23EC163600000578-0-image-a-21_1418168065838.jpg

You should look up the ridiculous crime rate of North African youths in France, Belgium and Netherrlands. In a way, the UK is lucky the majority of its Muslims originate from the Subcontinent and not the Middle East.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom